DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

onamonapia
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by onamonapia »

(double post sorry) Please tell me they were joking about having twins when they said that having twins would be fun. Is that their next plan?
Last edited by onamonapia on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Okay, I don't mind sponsorships at all. As long as they seem genuine...I understand people need to make money or test out products from companies.

But good Lord, the amount these two pump out ads is getting ridiculous. Do they need THAT MUCH money? And today it's Best Fiends. I HATE Best Fiends lol. A few months ago, pretty much every video I watched from every type of Youtuber was like, "Before we get started, I just want to thank Best Fiends-" and now I hate that game and will NEVER play it because I'm sick of hearing about it. I don't think this is the first time B&M have sponsored it.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"I love being able to play and not having to stop when you're out of levels." Missy, you're on 73. I'm like 50 levels ahead of you and I've never run out. If you're going to be sponsored by a game, at least make it believable.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

I sincerely hope they ordered those dog leotards for vlog content and they aren't really going to make the dogs wear them. They have a house keeper who vacuums, is some dog hair really a big deal? They moan all the time about how hot it is...would *they* want to wear leotards with long pants and sleeves?!

Finn sticks his grubby little kid hands in the ice maker, and Ollie pees in the pool. How lovely for their pool party guests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onamonapia wrote:(double post sorry) Please tell me they were joking about having twins when they said that having twins would be fun. Is that their next plan?
Oh, God, no. Please tell me that was a joke! Can you imagine the complaining while Missy was pregnant? And after?
"Guyzzz, we're just so exhausted from taking care of the twins!"
Poor Finn would be relegated to completely taking care of himself.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

lmmomSD wrote:
onamonapia wrote:(double post sorry) Please tell me they were joking about having twins when they said that having twins would be fun. Is that their next plan?
Oh, God, no. Please tell me that was a joke! Can you imagine the complaining while Missy was pregnant? And after?
"Guyzzz, we're just so exhausted from taking care of the twins!"
Poor Finn would be relegated to completely taking care of himself.

Omg they'd be those annoying people who never call their kids by their names always "the twins"
I have a girl I went to school with on Facebook and she went through ivf and ended up with triplets and all day every day
"The triplets this" "the triplets that" "guys guess what the triplets did today"
You realize they all have names right???

Uhhhhgggg... and the matching outfits omg

bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

My sister had twins (they are 8 now)... it was sooooo hard. She also had a 2 year old when they were born. Missy would die. There is no way she could hack it. My sister had tons of family help and even then it was crazy. She exclusively breastfed which in reterospect she says made it a million times harder. All she did was breastfeed and pump. No naps because she had a 2 year old to deal with. She was a zombie for the first 6 months.

Missy is sooo lazy. No way.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I doubt twins would be very fun if it were two boys ;) Also, the constant crying. Constant changing. Feeding. Holding...playing...loving...caring...

But heck. It would give Missy a chance to wear a shirt that says "Twin Mom" and tag all the photos of them with #twinmom!! Trendy af
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also, they're probably thinking twins would be fun (if they're serious) because imagine the views!!! Twin Pregnancy Update, Twin Name Reveal, Twin Birth, Twin Newborns, Twins Crawling, Twins Walking, TWINS PLAYING WITH SLIME HATCHIMAL RC CAR OMG SO COOL!!!!

If Missy is pregnant with twin girls next year, be suspicious of what they did to get them lmao
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They can purchase matching dog leotards and call the dogs twins .. seriously though, when Fin was screeching at Luna... He won't go down without fight when he leaves home at 16

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I can't believe they put those things on the dogs when they were complaining about the heat. It's over 100 degrees out there. Missy walks outside and says "Oh! The heat!" And they put the leotards on the poor dogs. Karma is shaved. He doesn't she'd a lot. And they have a maid to vacuum Luna's hair. Does Bryan realize how stupid it is to tell a child to try to take food away from a dog? Maybe if they sat down to dinner, Luna couldn't steal Finn's pizza. They just laugh about Ollie peeing in the pool. Of course. Did you see all those soda cans? Wow.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Bryan and Missy say the movie has a great message that "animals have feelings" yet they still keep their dogs at training camps for months and either lock them in crates or keep them outdoors all the time! Cleary they have been getting crap from their viewers so they actually want to start showing them some attention for once! Missy thinks she's like the Fashion Queen for YouTube - she thinks dressing her kids up as twins everyday is "cool" and now she's making her dogs dress like twins in those hideous outfits? Ollie pees in the pool because his useless mother doesn't make an effort to ask him if he has to go and help take him - her priorities are playing stupid games and shoving Finn in the crib when it's still light out!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Do they go through Amazon on a daily basis and say to themselves "Hey! I can use this for vlog footage!"?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

brownprincess93 wrote:Bryan and Missy say the movie has a great message that "animals have feelings" yet they still keep their dogs at training camps for months and either lock them in crates or keep them outdoors all the time! Cleary they have been getting crap from their viewers so they actually want to start showing them some attention for once! Missy thinks she's like the Fashion Queen for YouTube - she thinks dressing her kids up as twins everyday is "cool" and now she's making her dogs dress like twins in those hideous outfits? Ollie pees in the pool because his useless mother doesn't make an effort to ask him if he has to go and help take him - her priorities are playing stupid games and shoving Finn in the crib when it's still light out!!
BTW, excellent point about them watching "Homeward Bound" to teach the kids that animals have feelings (no Missy, they can't talk, and you should be grateful) then treating her animals the way she does.
Can you imagine if Luna and Karma could talk? Or Zuri the cat?

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Homeward Bound is an amazing movie (I grew up with it) if you actually care about animals and don't find them to be expendable.

Let's hope the movies these kids' watch counteract Bryan and Missy's lessons lmao
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:Homeward Bound is an amazing movie (I grew up with it) if you actually care about animals and don't find them to be expendable.

Let's hope the movies these kids' watch counteract Bryan and Missy's lessons lmao
It makes me cry _every_ time. I used to sit there watching it with my kids, bawling, and muttering "Stupid f*cking Disney movie!"

justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

For the record, sunset time in Murrieta is 8 pm right now. Putting Finn to bed while it is still light doesn't seem unreasonable.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Homeward Bound is an amazing movie (I grew up with it) if you actually care about animals and don't find them to be expendable.

It makes me cry _every_ time. I used to sit there watching it with my kids, bawling, and muttering "Stupid f*cking Disney movie!"

These are my feelings exactly, especially with a 2 year old who is obsessed with it. It's an almost daily sight in my house Image

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Really Suzanne??? Comfy eh?Image

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wait, when were they watching Homeward Bound? I don't want to give them a view...but at the same time I need to see this.

Return to “Daily Bumps”