The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Ellie's dance on the boat was the most embarrassing thing since... well... since Jared dressed up for 4th July.
imherenow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by imherenow »

I can't believe how dense these people are. If my toddlers face was that swollen from a bee sting, I'd be at the ER asap. It's disgusting how they don't even care and Ellie just pushes Jackson off to the side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Watching Ellie dancing on the raft, her legs look like pencils she's so skinny.....it is shocking! Her whole family just sits back w/o talking about it & enabling her. It's actually sad....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
katlinsmith04209
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by katlinsmith04209 »

Hopefully this works. I am so sick of seeing Farrah's fake ass on here lol.

mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

His face was still swollen in today's vlog. There is no way that isn't an allergic reaction

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

imnottired wrote:What a lame ass day at the lake. If they bought a boat it would be a waste of money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Just like the camper

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

just_me wrote:I haven't watched an E&J vlog in forever and it's been quite a while since I've visited this forum, but when tapatalk randomly emails you about visiting, you do it. lol

HOLY COW and WTF! Poor Jackson. Having a face swell up like that was definitely a cause for concern and a necessary trip to the ER/urgent care.

That 2nd picture breaks my heart. I can't imagine what was going through his mind when he saw himself in the mirror. It will be interesting to see what happens when he's older and gets hurts, meaning will he be more vocal about seeing a doctor and whatnot.

Personal - My parents were never big on taking my siblings and I to the doctor when we were kids if we hurt ourselves. I sprained my finger once rough-housing with my sister while our parents were out of the house. The joints in my fingers were black & blue and it hurt like crazy. If my friend had not been there to spend the night I don't think my mom would have taken me to the ER. A few years later my sister threw an empty applesauce jar at the back of my head (because my mom said to tell her we needed to help bring in groceries). I went down when it hit me and my face/head/forehead missing hitting the brick fireplace by about 3 inches. I had a huge bump on the back of my head, but never got taken to the ER/urgent care. I was pretty sure I had a concussion too, but you couldn't have convinced my parents of that. I remember that hours later telling my mom that my head still hurt and she felt the bump, but nothing was done. I still have the bump. I don't know if my parents just didn't want to pay the co-pays to take us to the doctor or what. What sucks about not going when I was a child and it was necessary (I still went for regular check-up's, just not emergencies) is that I put off doctor stuff now as an adult. I've had the paperwork to get blood work and x-ray's done since April and still haven't gone.
Oh my gosh I can relate to your post so much! *graphic visualization ahead warning* My mom didn't take me to the doc when I cracked my forehead open at school- I mean I couldn't see out of an eye because of the blood. She iced it and told me not to jump. Also have a scar on my body and have no clue what caused it because she didn't take me to the doctor, said it would clear on its own. So I have a huge bump in my forehead 20 years later and a scar that is also 20 years old- no clue what it is but i cover it at all costd. I avoid the doctor at all costs due to the anxiety of seeing one ugh my mom is the same way. I wish I was a person who could just go to the doctor when I feel I need to or for routine check ups.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

There's more shots of Ellie's crotch in this vlog than the birth vlogs....
millerca09
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by millerca09 »

As an ER nurse...what Jackson had was an allergic reaction. The wording they were going for was he didn't have an anaphylaxis reaction...

Medical care should have been sought immediately. He would have been put on an Epi drip and given Benadryl had he gone to an ER. At the very least they should have called his pediatrician...some is on call 24/7 and could have at least told them to get to the ER now. Allergic reactions do get worse with each exposure, this was only his second one. The next time could be worse...and then what Ellie and Jared? Watch your son's throat close while he struggles to breathe? At least prove one of you has a brain and get an Epi pen for him. Next time it could be much worse and we all know you don't call 911 when your children stop breathing and are unresponsive...

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

millerca09 wrote:As an ER nurse...what Jackson had was an allergic reaction. The wording they were going for was he didn't have an anaphylaxis reaction...

Medical care should have been sought immediately. He would have been put on an Epi drip and given Benadryl had he gone to an ER. At the very least they should have called his pediatrician...some is on call 24/7 and could have at least told them to get to the ER now. Allergic reactions do get worse with each exposure, this was only his second one. The next time could be worse...and then what Ellie and Jared? Watch your son's throat close while he struggles to breathe? At least prove one of you has a brain and get an Epi pen for him. Next time it could be much worse and we all know you don't call 911 when your children stop breathing and are unresponsive...

If they had an epi-pen they would use it incorrectly. The epi-pen gives you the time to get to the ER. If you don't go then the reaction can start up again worse than before. They would use it and sit around while Jackson is down in his little cave not being able to breathe.

millerca09
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by millerca09 »

Ducklings4 wrote:
millerca09 wrote:As an ER nurse...what Jackson had was an allergic reaction. The wording they were going for was he didn't have an anaphylaxis reaction...

If they had an epi-pen they would use it incorrectly. The epi-pen gives you the time to get to the ER. If you don't go then the reaction can start up again worse than before. They would use it and sit around while Jackson is down in his little cave not being able to breathe.

I'm aware of how an Epi-pen works...I was just hoping that if they were to get one for Jackson the Dr would stress if it was used to go to the ER. I guess I gave them to much credit given their history though ImageImage

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:There's more shots of Ellie's crotch in this vlog than the birth vlogs....
She must be holding out on Jared

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

SunnySide0 wrote:Ellie's dance on the boat was the most embarrassing thing since... well... since Jared dressed up for 4th July.
Should we make it go viral? C'mon Jared, you're doing with gold

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Mi$$ed a brand moment.. $hould have called the App

strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

As much as I dislike Ellie, I am actually concerned about her weight. That woman looks seriously unhealthy.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

millerca09 wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:

I'm aware of how an Epi-pen works...I was just hoping that if they were to get one for Jackson the Dr would stress if it was used to go to the ER. I guess I gave them to much credit given their history though ImageImage

Oh I wasn't saying you did not know how to use the epi, I was saying how they would use it.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Funny how they barely show Jackson in the boat video
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

zipadeedodah wrote:Funny how they barely show Jackson in the boat video Image
but she made sure to film an area of bonnie that she has mentioned being insecure about... well too bad that didn't work, bonnie looks hot. i loved seeing her curves in that swimsuit!
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

actuallydear wrote:
but she made sure to film an area of bonnie that she has mentioned being insecure about... well too bad that didn't work, bonnie looks hot. i loved seeing her curves in that swimsuit!
I'd rather look at Bonnie, who I think looks great, than look at Ellie's legs. She looks seriously ill. There's NO meat in her bones... I don't understand how considering the amount of sugar they all eat.
you can call me kath.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

kathpt wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
I'd rather look at Bonnie, who I think looks great, than look at Ellie's legs. She looks seriously ill. There's NO meat in her bones... I don't understand how considering the amount of sugar they all eat.
Given the amount that they mention Ellie smells, and how she has accidents all the time, I've wondered before if she abuses laxatives....

I'm also not surprised she's able to eat so much sugar and stay small. I have an aunt with an eating disorder, and she eats a fair amount of chocolate every day to keep her energy up.... she just isn't eating regular meals and getting the bulk of her calories there like the rest of us.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”