amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

Ridgee wrote:
Howlin17 wrote:Does the fat toad go to church nursery with the kids? Why?
And, yes, the other children are sitting nicely.....
LDS here too.... I'm sure here requested to be in there!!! He's such a helicopter parent. Can't bare to be away from them for 2 hours. Ashley's so immature she let's him be the helicopter parent. She has said multiple times she doesn't hear them in the night when he says he gets up with them to give pacifiers back etc.

New here, also LDS. Often in our congregation if your kid is a handful, poorly behaved, or has separation problems, they'll ask those parents to be nursery leaders/teachers. I have no doubt he was asked to be in there because the girls behave poorly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

lovethispage wrote:Quick before they delete

Read Debra McElree comments (no it's not me) on their FB page re: church pic

She is slaying it...getting the minions all riled up

Someone called her Judgey Mc Judgerson

Lololololololololololol get em Debra

Yea I get to use my favorite laughing guy :rofl: Oh what the heck let's add :corn: Thank you! :gj:
qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

Well, I guess we definitively know how CRAP feels about Tyson's mom. One of his snaps, she's getting ready to leave which makes Scarlett super sad. Tyson says "I guess you should just move in." CRAP looks right at him and shakes her head. Guess what CRAP, that's most certainly a mutual feeling on her end.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

I have to ask because I do not want anyone getting into trouble. Are we allowed to say someone's "name/handle" outside of this site? I think I did once and got a minor talking to, but not sure if it was directed to me or not...Just curious.. I don't think it wasn't allowed in our past lives, just wasn't sure about here. Not trying to bring attention to the fact, just needed to know. Thank you ahead of time for a reply.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Lololol. Too funny.
Snarky is as snarky does!
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

qsauntiem wrote:https://www.babble.com/parenting/weanin ... ubexchange

Hey Greedners, read this. Oh wait, CRAP hates reading.
I'm shocked to read that some pediatrician are okay with pacifier use up to age 2-4!
I can't boast that my kids never used them because each found their thumbs, at ages 2 mths. and 3 mths. old. That was a bigger problem, and yes, I had major orthodontic bills for one daughter.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Snarky Lady wrote:

Lololol. Too funny.
The minions insist that it is impossible for 2 year olds to sit still. The other children don't seem to be having a problem. One minion brags that her kids sit down if they want to, not if they are told to. I bet dinner at her house is chaotic. I just don't get it.
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

LDS here too.... I'm sure here requested to be in there!!! He's such a helicopter parent. Can't bare to be away from them for 2 hours. Ashley's so immature she let's him be the helicopter parent. She has said multiple times she doesn't hear them in the night when he says he gets up with them to give pacifiers back etc.
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Their fans are so neurotic. I would not be proud to have most of them. Sone seem sweet, but for the most part--neurotic weirdos.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

amyisnewhere wrote:Their fans are so neurotic. I would not be proud to have most of them. Sone seem sweet, but for the most part--neurotic weirdos.
Most of them seem super young. Not all - but most. I wonder if that's why they think everything is so cute and precious and adorable and not really any clue the poor parenting skills always on display.
PrincessFrenchFry
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PrincessFrenchFry »

I'm not completely sure that's actually Tightasson in that nursery picture. If you zoom in, the person doesn't look fat enough to be him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

OldCountry wrote:

Yea I get to use my favorite laughing guy :rofl: Oh what the heck let's add :corn: Thank you! :gj:

I knew it...Good job
:hee: :hee: :hee:
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

PrincessFrenchFry wrote:Top
I was going to say the same thing! I don't think that's him!

Also, it drives me crazy that they are always watching tv in the car! Why?! Can they not function without a screen for 15 minutes? Their parenting philosophy is if the girls are grumpy, throw them in front of a tv or give them sugar. That's always a winning recipe for smart, healthy kids.
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

amyisnewhere wrote:Their fans are so neurotic. I would not be proud to have most of them. Sone seem sweet, but for the most part--neurotic weirdos.
And sone are really not very bright! Some of them never caught on to the fact that the comments were being monitored when they couldn't see them. Kept posting over and over "something wrong with comments" "oh no, where are comments", "YouTube glitch", over and over and over.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

OldCountry wrote:I have to ask because I do not want anyone getting into trouble. Are we allowed to say someone's "name/handle" outside of this site? I think I did once and got a minor talking to, but not sure if it was directed to me or not...Just curious.. I don't think it wasn't allowed in our past lives, just wasn't sure about here. Not trying to bring attention to the fact, just needed to know. Thank you ahead of time for a reply.

It's perfectly fine...not like stupid Alice's gomi...I copied the rules for you... the new rule that's not listed is don't call CPS on the tubers and then brag about it... :bflower:

Board rules
Participation in the YouTube Momma Drama (YTMD) website constitutes agreement to the following guidelines, which apply to posts, profile information, avatars, signatures, any other content on this site and participation in general.

Because of the live nature of the discussions on this community, it is not possible for us to review and/or confirm the accuracy or validity of a message before it is posted. If you believe that someone has violated our User Guidelines or you have spotted content that may otherwise require attention, please click on the report button. Notification is voluntary and anonymous, but in no case should a user respond to a situation personally, thereby aggravating the situation further. Responding to a violation in an inflammatory manner is a violation in itself and will result in appropriate action.

Any content that violates our User Guidelines will be removed. Interpretation of our guidelines is at the discretion of the staff.

RULES TO FOLLOW - EXPLAINED

1. Cross posting is not allowed and will result in the removal of one or more posts. Cross posting is defined as posting the same information in two or more locations. When posting your topic, please try to post it in the most appropriate place within the organizational structure of our community.
2. Identical topics posted in the same or different forums will be removed. #

3. While member post count has meaning, it should not be taken too seriously. Attempts to artificially increase your post count are prohibited. This includes the mass creation of short or meaningless posts. When participating in threads please do not post consecutive replies within a short period of time. #

4. Advertisements are not allowed. Generally speaking, posts made specifically for the promotion of a website, product or service are considered advertising or, at least, posts made that unnecessarily send people to a website that you are in some way affiliated with. It does not matter if it is a commercial website, a personal website, a non profit website, etc. All signature links must be kept in your signature in your profile. Anyone found to be posting excessive links to their websites or suspected of using "sneaky" advertising methods is in violation of this guideline. You may only post a link to your site/a site that you are in some way affiliated with if the link specifically answers the question that is being asked and the answer cannot be simply posted without the link. Even then, link directly to the page where the information can be found. General and unnecessary links will be tagged as advertising. If you are found to be excessively posting links to your site (or you appear to be seeking out threads where your link may be relevant, so that you can post it), you may lose the ability to post links to your site. #

5. Do not post personal, real-life information such as home addresses and home phone numbers. #

6. As this is an English-speaking community, we require that posted content be in the English language, so that it can be well received and properly monitored. #

7. Vulgar slurs and inappropriate material is not allowed and will be removed. Abbreviations, self censoring, and attempts to circumvent the word censoring feature of the community software also violate this guideline. If your post contains a word that is censored by the software, you must remove that word or the post will be removed. If you feel that the censor is acting in error, please contact us. #

8. Posts that discuss illegal activities, transactions, or websites such as warez, cracks, etc. will be removed. This includes the posting of information that you have obtained illegally. #
9. Strong political and religious sentiments should be kept out of threads, profiles, signatures, and other content. #
10. Do not post copyrighted materials (articles, videos, audio, etc.) that you do not have permission to reproduce or distribute. #

11. posting and linking to images, videos, files, etc., please refrain from hotlinking. This is the direct linking to images (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, etc.), video (.avi, .mov, .mpg, .mpeg, .wmv, etc.), audio (.mp3, .wav, etc.), archives (.zip, .rar, etc.) or otherwise downloadable or streamable files, on servers that you do not have permission to link to, instead of linking to the page where the item can be found. This includes providing a direct link to the file, even if that file is not embedded into your post. This practice costs the server owner money and resources. #

12. Respect is the name of the game. You must respect your fellow members. Please refrain from inflammatory and defamatory comments as well as flaming, taunting, and general disrespect. Do not simply put down the opinion or advice given by others. If you don't agree with it, say why - respectfully. Don't just tell them they're wrong. Do not make uninvited remarks about typos, duplicate posts, posting styles, etc.When an opinion-based discussion is being had, do not state things like "there is no argument" as if your opinion is the only one or the only one that matters. When someone has clearly stated their opinion, do not say things like "Are you serious?" and "Are you kidding me?" Remember, this is not a debate club. This is a friendly discussion community. Allow people to have their opinion. No one is to act as some sort of opinion judge, responding to each one to say whether they agree with it or not or whether or not it is a valid, well thought out opinion. There is a Boxing Ring section where you can battle it out if need be. Keep this type of activity out of the other threads. #

13. Signatures are limited to two lines of text. This includes blank lines. You are allowed one image. The text in the signature may be customized by the BBCode in use on the forums. It is recommended that you stick with readable fonts and colors and that the size is not too large. You may mention websites and ventures that you are in some way related to, as long as they are otherwise appropriate for this community. Focus on things that you like, not things that you don't. We reserve the right to edit your signature if it does not follow our guidelines. #

14. Each user is allowed to create and use one account. Do not share your account with another person. If you are found to have multiple accounts, they will be merged with your original account and you will receive a warning. If you create more accounts after your warning, you will be banned. If you would like to change your username, please contact us and, most likely, we can do it for you while you can keep all of your profile data, posts, and other content. #

15. Automated account creation, participation, and content scraping is not permitted. #

We know that people will have to leave our community (of their own free will or otherwise) from time to time and to that end, we do not delete accounts, posts, or other content posted on our community. All content is granted to us with perpetual electronic publishing rights because any content posted on this community becomes a part of the community, even if you no longer are. You may request an item to be removed at any time, but we will decide when and if to remove content from our community. If you wish to no longer participate in our community, we will be glad to close your account. After account closure, you will no longer be able to participate in this community and this action is not reversible. #

Moderators and Admins have the final say on anything. If you have a problem, you may make a complaint to them directly and not publicly on the website. 16. Creating threads or posts that question or reference administrative decisions or potential administrative decisions, such as post removals and thread closures, is not permitted. We are not perfect and if you feel that we have made a mistake, please privately contact a staff member and we will review the situation. #

17. Refrain from mocking mental and physical illnesses. You are not the personal doctor to anyone here, and thus should not suggest what anyone has, be it a member, YouTuber or YouTuber's child. #

18. If you harass a YouTuber or are found leaving NEGATIVE comments on the social media profiles of a YouTuber, you will be warned and eventually banned if the posting continues. Please keep the negativity and opinions on site. If you MUST comment, please do not post a screencapture of that particular comment here.We understand that we have no control over what is said off site but know that this behaviour is highly discouraged by moderators and site members. #

VIOLATION CONSEQUENCES
A Warning - Depending on how serious a violation is, you may be issued a warning first #

Muting (you may view the board, but cannot participate) - Muting for 3 days for first offense Muting for 10 days for second offense #

People who cause more problems after being muted for 10 days will be banned for a month, and for 2 months for the next offense. #

At this point, it is obvious that will never learn your lesson, thus, a permanent ban is necessary to be rid of the problems you cause. #

AMENDMENTS TO CLARIFY
There are no excuses for breaking the rules. It doesn't matter if you were angry at the time and weren't thinking straight. It doesn't matter if you were only kidding around. If you break a rule, it does the same damage, regardless of your reasons for breaking it, and you will be punished all the same. #

Harassing the administration about punishments is not allowed. The admins are only trying to do their job, and many times they have to make difficult decisions. You also may not make threats against administrators (or other members for that matter...). Punishments for harassment range from a 5 day mute for minor harassments to a permanent ban if serious threats are involved. #

If you break more than one rule, the punishments will stack up to a maximum of 2 months, or a permanent ban if necessary. If a sentencing length is 10 days or less, it is a mute, otherwise, it can either be a temporary or permanent ban. #

QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
Do you have a question about our User Guidelines or anything else? Do you have a suggestion? Do you want to offer some feedback? Or are you experiencing some trouble with the site? Well, no matter what it is, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to help in any way that we can. #

DEFINITIONS
- The act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet
- The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly upsetting people, usually via the internet, using dialogue.
- Being a jerk on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.
- Attempting to get a rise out of someone. Forcing them to respond to you, either through wise-crackery, posting incorrect information, asking blatantly stupid questions, or other foolishness. #
- To engage in an online argument usually involving unfounded personal attacks by one or more parties.
- Mockery and insults thrown at internet users back and forth.
- The act of flaming includes insults to a person's intelligence or somebody's mother, trying to make a fool of that person or humiliate that person, crude language, threats and intimidation, and the list goes on and on.
- Redirecting a discussion thread off topic or trying to anger others posting on the thread. #
Generally considered as NOT following the thread/topic/subject or not sticking to the current conversation - IE: "This has nothing to do with what we are talking about, but ..... BLAH BLAH" .... *TO BE UPDATED* #
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

So this thread can safely be shared on the GQS fb comments?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Frankenfish7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Frankenfish7 »

Please tell me that I am not the only one the finds it hilarious/bizarre and slightly ironic that all the fanatics who sit there saying things like "oh my god I love these durls" "these durls are my life" are the same people who
Commented on debra's Facebook comment with "it's weird that you would say that about children that are not yours"
Seriously?!?!?!?!

And I just caught up on snapchat - do you know what is a real parenting win? Letting your kids lean all over a hot oven! Some people are just a waste of oxygen.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Frankenfish7 wrote:Please tell me that I am not the only one the finds it hilarious/bizarre and slightly ironic that all the fanatics who sit there saying things like "oh my god I love these durls" "these durls are my life" are the same people who
Commented on debra's Facebook comment with "it's weird that you would say that about children that are not yours"
Seriously?!?!?!?!

And I just caught up on snapchat - do you know what is a real parenting win? Letting your kids lean all over a hot oven! Some people are just a waste of oxygen.
The Security-Gards definitely have their own weird set of rules.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

On the Costco blog from last week one of the followers said they needed to go through - in detail - what they buy at Costco. Apparently she/he wants to know what it takes to feed a family of 6. Okay - first of all, BORING. Second, we could probably guess.

Greedner Grocery List - Week of 7/9

Milk, milk, milk.
Big diapers. Much to big for Indie. Too small for Evie
Sweet cereal
Back for more milk
Rope to tie Barley into bed
A big dark blanket to block out the sun
Fabreeze for the urine smell that permeates
Laxatives
Red Vines
Did we get enough milk?
A few pacifiers (hidden behind the milk)
4 new outfits x 4 girls. All the same size
New pair of shorts for Tyson
Mac and Cheese

Any other additions to ease this poor commenter's brain?
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

pollycracker wrote:So this thread can safely be shared on the GQS fb comments?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Well sure you can direct them all here if you like but you risk being blocked by the Greedners. I guess blocked just means you can't make comments you can still view their page.

Or wait until TLC starts and blast them on that FB page. They can't block us onTLC...;)

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”