BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

guineapeegz wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:She needs to fuck off with the vegan talk...go shovel some more chicfila in your face Britney
I hope she goes vegan. Honestly veganism has changed my life. I am thinner than I used to be and getting/cooking wholesome, plant food has made me so happy. Also, empathy is something you gain as a vegan.

Did she watch What the Health? That made my boyfriend go vegan! It's such an eye opening documentary.
I don't want anyone to think I'm hating on vegans, it's an awesome choice! but there's no way in hell Britney would actually be able to stick with it so her pretending like she's all woke now is annoying to me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Brit couldn't even stick to a diet and exercise, if she goes vegan it will be for a week and she would be annoying as fuck the whole time, if she wants to try it good on her though

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I eat pretty clean and going vegan was something I just cant do, hell I couldn't even be vegetarian. So if Britney is actually able to do it then I seriously need to look at my life and see where I went wrong lol.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Petty I know but she's been boring lately..in her weird Snapchat convo about mtv shows why is she acting like she's unique for watching room raiders and pimp my ride? Pretty sure no one our age was watching phineas and ferb like she thinks........and what a random ass show to bring up lol
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

OMG!!! Look how cute she was. RIP the cute. <--next topic name!
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I eat pretty clean and going vegan was something I just cant do, hell I couldn't even be vegetarian. So if Britney is actually able to do it then I seriously need to look at my life and see where I went wrong lol.

It took me 6 years to go vegan... I've been wanting to since I was 14. Honestly, it's easier than it sounds I sometimes struggle though. If I'm out and get hungry, I can only eat snack foods and wait until I get home. Heck, I live in NY and I still can't find good vegan options everywhere.

It's difficult, and you're right, if Brittany goes vegan I'll be so surprised. I hate fast food and so it was "easier" for me. She LIVES off of fast food.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Brit could never go vegan because you can't just get fast food/takeout 24/7 and actually have to make food yourself-
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

guineapeegz wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:I eat pretty clean and going vegan was something I just cant do, hell I couldn't even be vegetarian. So if Britney is actually able to do it then I seriously need to look at my life and see where I went wrong lol.

It took me 6 years to go vegan... I've been wanting to since I was 14. Honestly, it's easier than it sounds I sometimes struggle though. If I'm out and get hungry, I can only eat snack foods and wait until I get home. Heck, I live in NY and I still can't find good vegan options everywhere.

It's difficult, and you're right, if Brittany goes vegan I'll be so surprised. I hate fast food and so it was "easier" for me. She LIVES off of fast food.
I will do vegetarian meals, but that's as far as I've been able to dabble into it. I don't eat out really ever so cooking clean is easy for me as well. I am always like omg, I go home after work and cook and she's home all day and still can't manage to cook! It's crazy. The changes she would see if she ate Whole Foods.... she would drop weight with that alone. And her water intake, just upping my water did wonders that's where I actually started my changes, but I didn't drink soda to begin with. That and intermittent fasting which she could benefit from too.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

I think she would do better eating Whole Foods than going vegan. I was a vegetarian for six years and then when I moved to West Africa and stayed with host families I started eating meat again. I was healthy until I came back to the states and then both my husband and I gained weight.

My daughter's preschool is vegetarian (kosher), so we committed to eating vegetarian during the week (easy lunches for preschool and I don't really like meat). Weekends are anyone's game and if we go out to eat my husband (and sometimes my daughter) will order meat.

The thing is, we did drop a lot of weight from that. But it wasn't from eliminating meat from our diet. It's because I started meal planning and set a rule for myself that we wouldn't eat any processed vegetarian substitutes. Our raw veggies and fruit intake increased, we weren't eating as much dairy or prepackaged spices/sauces.

My point is, in the same way that she buys organic fruit snacks, you can buy vegan Mac n cheese. I just don't see her actually fully incorporating Whole Foods instead of just processed vegan substitutes.

She's welcome to surprise me though!

KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Britney could not last more than a day or so being vegan.

Watch, in a couple of days she'll be back to pushing for a Halo Top sponsorship.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

KatherineLouvain wrote:Britney could not last more than a day or so being vegan.

Watch, in a couple of days she'll be back to pushing for a Halo Top sponsorship.

Ben and Jerry's has vegan flavors! Image
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I remember in a comment on one of the recent vlogs, someone asked if she would ever consider a vegan diet as a part of treatment for Nolan and she said yes. So this would be the second time now she's brought it up. It's obviously a good thing if she wants to try it out but I agree with everyone else. She will probably try to research it and then get overwhelmed and give up lol. Especially seeing as her kids are super picky already.

If she does wholeheartedly want to give this a shot, then I hope she takes baby steps. You cannot undo 23 years of eating habits over night. She should start by just cutting out certain foods every month or every other month and work up from there. This can't just be a diet, it has to be like a legit lifestyle/mentality change.

Also, can anyone explain to me how a high carb diet is good? I was always told high carbs are bad. I'm an idiot, I know.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Girl SAME. But I was vegetarian for a while so I have a bit of experience but still I doubt I can do it now
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Aboogabooga wrote: Also, can anyone explain to me how a high carb diet is good? I was always told high carbs are bad. I'm an idiot, I know.
A high carb diet is high in fiber and water content but low in fat, which means less trans fats and saturated fats. It also provides a greater intake of vitamins than a low carb diet—excluding B12 and zinc. You need to watch the kind of carbs you consume, though, and find a good source for essential healthy fats.

As far as weight loss goes, you will always lose weight as long as there's a calorie deficit, doesn't matter if you achieve the deficit by doing low or high carb. People don't like to believe this but it's entirely possible to lose weight on a shitty diet, e.g. junk food. The thing is that junk food is high in calories, but you could totally have a burger, fries and a coke at McDonald's and still lose weight if you barely eat anything else that day.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I do not think she would do well on a vegan diet. B doesnt understand food at all and if they went vegan everyone would probably start to seriously lack healthy fats and proteins. Like I am pretty sure she would be making those pizzas they are obsessed with and use "vegan cheese!!!" or give the kids fruits and veggies for lunch but lack protein. Also, since we know sh feed the kids separate meals she probably would just feed Nolan vegan and everyone else would order takeout.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

blackroses wrote:

Girl SAME. But I was vegetarian for a while so I have a bit of experience but still I doubt I can do it now
I don't mean to be that preachy vegan but it's actually super easy once you realize a few things. If you think about how gross most dairy, meat, and egg products are. How pumped up with drugs most meat is and how milk contains icky stuff and has no health benefits when you compare it to the risks. Honestly, at the end of the day, it's about your health. Forget about the animals if you don't care, forget about the planet and the side effects of livestock farming. Your optimal health is what matters the most!

I would suggest reading Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, Dr. Neal Barnard, or Dr. John McDougall if you're interested. Or watching Mic. the Vegan on YouTube. He's thy bomb-diggity!
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I wonder if Brit watched Karlee's video. Kyra purchased the plane tickets for Karlee to go to Florida. I guess they want to be team KKK. Brit is gonna have to change her name to be able to fit in with that group. I am honestly surprised they invited Karlee. I like Karlee way more than those other two fakers.

I used to really like Leila but these last few videos have me not liking her as much. She admits she is already seeing someone else on the side even though they are not divorced yet and may or may not plan on getting divorced. She said it has nothing to do with cheating but her actions seem to prove otherwise.
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:I wonder if Brit watched Karlee's video. Kyra purchased the plane tickets for Karlee to go to Florida. I guess they want to be team KKK. Brit is gonna have to change her name to be able to fit in with that group. I am honestly surprised they invited Karlee. I like Karlee way more than those other two fakers.

I used to really like Leila but these last few videos have me not liking her as much. She admits she is already seeing someone else on the side even though they are not divorced yet and may or may not plan on getting divorced. She said it has nothing to do with cheating but her actions seem to prove otherwise.
Maybe not KKK.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

purplerain55 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:I wonder if Brit watched Karlee's video. Kyra purchased the plane tickets for Karlee to go to Florida. I guess they want to be team KKK. Brit is gonna have to change her name to be able to fit in with that group. I am honestly surprised they invited Karlee. I like Karlee way more than those other two fakers.

Maybe not KKK.
Maybe they need B to keep this from getting a little weird...KBKK?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

literallywhat wrote:
purplerain55 wrote:

Maybe not KKK.
Maybe they need B to keep this from getting a little weird...KBKK?
Yea that would probably help!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”