JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
tessabravo wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote: She is a very well fed baby, but I read that breastfed babies can be a bit bigger compared to bottlefed babies and the weight will go down when they start to walk. I used to be an exceptionally fat baby, even though I was bottlefed, but it all disapeared once I started to run. It's the lack of being able to move around that puts on so much weight.
Last time they posted she was 21 pounds! My cousin is going to be 2 in October and hes only 24 pounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
24lbs at that age is like 60th percentile. That means 40% of babies that age are bigger than him. Really....not to stick up for Jess but Addy is not all THAT big. Sure she shouldn't be feeding her pizza but looking at my daughter's growth chart, at 24 months old she was 33 lbs. Since then (she is now almost 3) her growth has slowed down and she has slimmed out. She will be 3 in Oct and is around 35lbs and has been there for a while. Her baby fat melted off and she is looking fine. Not all babies are like skinny man Charlie
Sorta agree. My son is 6.5 months and 22 pounds. Based on pics he doesn't look as big as Addy tho. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... ef74fa.jpg[/img]
P.S. that's not me in the pic lol, I'm not Jess.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:sorry for double posting
am I the only one who thinks that Tommy wanted "Landen's hair" because he sees how his dad favors Landen even though he's not his actual child and maybe he wants to draw his father's attention by trying to be like Landen?
Yikes. That one made me super sad.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

tessabravo wrote:
Lurker2 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:

Found this on my Facebook feed...Jess, we know Janell reads here, maybe she'll pass this on to you.
Oh man this hurts..

Jesss really needs to understand we're not catching her on Addie's sleeping habits because we don't like her, but because we CARE.
If something like that were to happen to her(knock on wood it won't) I think most of us would cry and grief so come on Jesss do this for the sake of your child.
Can someone tell me what it is? Link wont work and takes me nowhere

It's the story of a 7 month old (I think) that passed away from pulling a blanket through the crib slats and getting his head entrapped in it Image

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

applebutter_dreams wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote: Back home, Addie is happy for a bit, and then fussy. Cut to the kitchen and it's a hot mess. They got pizza from Mountain Mike's (is that a west-US chain or just something in Modesto?) and have a ton of coupons
To answer your question, Mountain Mike's is on the West Coast. I have one right by me. They are very expensive. Like $20 for one medium pizza expensive. It is also greasy as shit and it makes me feel sick every time I eat it.... but we still get it every so often because my husband loves it.

Addie has her whole life to eat unhealthy foods.... why start her now? Oh right, because her mother is the same woman who feeds her kids nothing but junk until their teeth rot out.
I mean have you seen how many caps her kids have on their teeth? From never brushing their teeth probably and all that junk she feeds them.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

literallywhat wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote: Apocalypse omg.

I long to quote EVERY name people have called Addie since she's been born lmao this forum is so creative
Apocolaypse and Adlib are probably my favourites so far

Created a thread for the nicknames (:
All these nicknames but come on. Adsense is the most accurate one.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

I wanna see Adsense in some normal baby clothes for once and not those hideous rompers, dresses and gigantic bows she puts her in. Addie is going to look back and say "Mom what the hell did you put me in?"

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Their house is so messy but all you ever see is Chris laying on the couch, Jess cackling to the camera and whipping her tits out. Like damn you can't spare 10 minutes to put things away?

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

OMG Advertisements poor knees!!!!
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

tessabravo wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote: I thought so too! What's even weirder is how comfortable Lilia looks. It's really concerning.

Alynna is not really dancing, and she is acting like a 7 year old. Lillia needs to settle down a bit. I am sure Jesss is egging them on. Lillia will do anything for attention Alynna looks like this is as much as I do.

Where is this video? Not on Jess or Janelles instagrams.

It was an Insta story so it's gone now cause they expire.

This pic is from her Insta tags and this is a screenshot of them in the video. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... b845c7.png[/img]

KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

I dunno but I don't feel comfortable with all these pre-pubescent girls running around in bikinis. Older teens and adults sure, but elementary school age it just looks wrong :/
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

KittyKax wrote:I dunno but I don't feel comfortable with all these pre-pubescent girls running around in bikinis. Older teens and adults sure, but elementary school age it just looks wrong :/
Idk, sometimes I get what people mean when they say things like this and then sometimes I'm like, the kids are innocent. My 3 year old has a cute hello kitty bikini (the only 2 piece she has) and she loves her "baby soup." If no one makes a thing out of it, it wouldn't be uncomfortable, you know?
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I seriously can't stand the fact that Additional never gets to wear any normal baby clothes. She's either in an overfilled diaper or a ridiculous outfit. My sister in law is like that with her son. Before he was born she told me she needed to get some more cute outfits with collared shirts in case they had to go somewhere like the grocery store. I swear I nearly set myself on fire right then. JUST LET THEM BE BABIES IN ONSIES
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Can't wait for the day Arkansas rips bows out of her hair that would be amazing.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

literallywhat wrote:I seriously can't stand the fact that Additional never gets to wear any normal baby clothes. She's either in an overfilled diaper or a ridiculous outfit. My sister in law is like that with her son. Before he was born she told me she needed to get some more cute outfits with collared shirts in case they had to go somewhere like the grocery store. I swear I nearly set myself on fire right then. JUST LET THEM BE BABIES IN ONSIES
I like dressing my son up in hats and shoes and cute outfits so I sympathize with Jess a little on that one but when we're just home or running to the grocery store he usually wears one piece outfits and onesies.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

blackroses wrote:Can't wait for the day Arkansas rips bows out of her hair that would be amazing.
I'm pretty sure Mess said she already does Image

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

blackroses wrote:Can't wait for the day Arkansas rips bows out of her hair that would be amazing.

I can't wait for the day Arkansas finally grows enough hair that it's noticeable. I'm guessing maybe by her third birthday.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Anyone else notice how far back adderalls hairline is?

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Assault already looks like she's over Jess' shit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Captain Smooth wrote:When I watch those clips about her 400 video, I can't help but ask: how did she get from an 18 yo girl who loves to dance, with a successful relationship (considering they were 14 when they got together) and a plan in life, to becoming a three-times married, twice divorced Mom of 5 children before being 25? What went so terribly wrong in her thinking? I mean, we all know what happened and you can trace it, but still I have trouble understanding why she was acting the way that she does and seeing her when she was younger, it's amazing how much potential for her life she took away by being incredibly irresponsible.
I sometimes wonder it too. But I remember her saying that her and Gabe had a love/hate relationship for years, so even if they were together for 4 years it wasn't a healthy relationship. Hence why she somehow thought a baby would save the day.
What I still can't understand is from where did she get that idea that a baby can save a relationship and will make the guy stay. Obviously not from her own childhood because her father left her mom with 2 little kids.
Did she ever say something about feeling alone in her childhood or something like that?
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Lyanna wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:When I watch those clips about her 400 video, I can't help but ask: how did she get from an 18 yo girl who loves to dance, with a successful relationship (considering they were 14 when they got together) and a plan in life, to becoming a three-times married, twice divorced Mom of 5 children before being 25? What went so terribly wrong in her thinking? I mean, we all know what happened and you can trace it, but still I have trouble understanding why she was acting the way that she does and seeing her when she was younger, it's amazing how much potential for her life she took away by being incredibly irresponsible.
I sometimes wonder it too. But I remember her saying that her and Gabe had a love/hate relationship for years, so even if they were together for 4 years it wasn't a healthy relationship. Hence why she somehow thought a baby would save the day.
What I still can't understand is from where did she get that idea that a baby can save a relationship and will make the guy stay. Obviously not from her own childhood because her father left her mom with 2 little kids.
Did she ever say something about feeling alone in her childhood or something like that?
I think Jess's father abandoning the family when Jess was little profoundly affected her sense of self-worth and influenced the kind of relationships she had with the opposite sex. Girls whose fathers leave are more likely to experience early sex and teen pregnancy. That's why I am so worried for Lilia. She never really had Gabe as a day-to-day parent. For a while Drake took care of her daily (from about 6 months old to 3 and a half) but then he dumped the family and severed ties from Lilia completely. I feel so sad for that little girl.

Return to “JesssFam”