HairstylistHeather

NotMyselfTonight
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

HairstylistHeather

Unread post by NotMyselfTonight »

Idk if she's been mentioned on here or not. She's a sweet girl but man her voice can get annoying...

What do y'all think?
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: HairstylistHeather

Unread post by VolcomCherry »

Where is she from ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Sweet girl obnoxious voice. Seems like a good mother, how old is she?
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
NotMyselfTonight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NotMyselfTonight »

She's 24. I could be wrong but I think she lives in South Carolina. I only watch her every once in a while so I'm not too sure. She's a good mom from what I've seen. Just the voice!!! Lol
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by VolcomCherry »

Not sure if it's the voice or the accent. I've watched a few bloggers from that sort of area or southern atleast who seem to all talk like that lol.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

No her voice is squeaky like a mouse or like she sucked in helium. Lol
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
spricket
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spricket »

Honestly, I tried to watch some of her videos but couldn't get more than a few minutes in due to her voice. I didn't think there were people with voices that high pitched!
runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

I like her, she's a really sweet girl and seems to have her life together. I can get past the voice but she's just boring. Wish she would make a separate channel for her pregnancy vlogs so I didn't have to sort through her dailys to stay updated.
momof2forlife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof2forlife »

totally agree...like wtf lol
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I can't stand her, the voice coupled with her ignorance is just a headache. Her grammar is a joke.

As for being a good mom NO FREAKING WAY. Klaire has been forward facing for many months now in a car seat. I've seen some other things as well. She doesn't address questions either.
Canadiangirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Canadiangirl »

Her house is legit a mess not a bit of clutter it's a mess. I don't understand how her kids haven't gotten hurt or choked on the stuff lying around. I can't stand watching anymore I get too annoyed.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Canadiangirl wrote:Her house is legit a mess not a bit of clutter it's a mess. I don't understand how her kids haven't gotten hurt or choked on the stuff lying around. I can't stand watching anymore I get too annoyed.

I was going to mention that too. Gross doesn't even begin to cover it. I don't know why her husband hasn't said something. And the car seat issue with him studying to be a chiropractor (SP? sorry) you'd think they'd know better. I unsubbed. It's not like she works that many hours there's no excuse for her house to be that nasty.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I unsubbed when I mentioned nicely about the car seat issue. She couldn't be bothered to answer my question and her bitchy subs unloaded on me. I can't stand how stupid she is. I wish CPS would come see them. She rarely works so the house shouldn't be the nasty mess it always is.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

So she's pregnant with baby 3. That'll give her even more of an excuse for ridiculous spending. She was already talking about buying a new car, even though she just got one not too long ago. She also mentioned a bigger house which I think is justified. They're super cramped in that little double wide, they need something bigger. Although they should've thought about this before planning this baby

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:So she's pregnant with baby 3. That'll give her even more of an excuse for ridiculous spending. She was already talking about buying a new car, even though she just got one not too long ago. She also mentioned a bigger house which I think is justified. They're super cramped in that little double wide, they need something bigger. Although they should've thought about this before planning this baby

She's not the brightest crayon in the box, the double wide would've been fine for 4 people but the fact is she has too much stuff and never cleans it. It's nasty.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I wonder if this new baby will be forward facing starting at 7 months old like the other 2 girls. I'm not by any means a car seat obsessed person, but she's a straight up idiot for that. She got so many comments about it not only being dangerous but illegal and ignored them all.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Caisflame wrote:I wonder if this new baby will be forward facing starting at 7 months old like the other 2 girls. I'm not by any means a car seat obsessed person, but she's a straight up idiot for that. She got so many comments about it not only being dangerous but illegal and ignored them all.
Yup she definitely will. She always claimed that the girls just cried in their car seats. Well duh, not all kids like being in car seats. She's a fucking idiot

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

New baby's name is Kamrey. I like the name, not the spelling. I prefer Kamri.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Caisflame wrote:I wonder if this new baby will be forward facing starting at 7 months old like the other 2 girls. I'm not by any means a car seat obsessed person, but she's a straight up idiot for that. She got so many comments about it not only being dangerous but illegal and ignored them all.
Yup she definitely will. She always claimed that the girls just cried in their car seats. Well duh, not all kids like being in car seats. She's a fucking idiot

I think then she needs to find ways of getting them to be ok with their car seat. My niece didn't like hers either but we love her and want her to be safe so we found a way to keep her happy in her car seat and most of a safe.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Heather is in the hospital 5cm dialated at 34 weeks.

Return to “A-H”