DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by tintin15 »

I expected Missy to be rude (she's so shy and awkward), but I'm a little surprised Bryan is. I mean, I'm SURE he's rude to restaurant staff and store employees lol but I'm surprised he's rude to fans. Seems like the type of thing he would lap up and be like, "Want a pic???? lol so cool to meet you yaaaassss".
Freakinbats
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Freakinbats »

tintin15 wrote:I expected Missy to be rude (she's so shy and awkward), but I'm a little surprised Bryan is. I mean, I'm SURE he's rude to restaurant staff and store employees lol but I'm surprised he's rude to fans. Seems like the type of thing he would lap up and be like, "Want a pic???? lol so cool to meet you yaaaassss".
Right!!! I thought the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Freakinbats wrote:Hi long time lurker here. I had to come on and say these people are so unbelievably rude in person. We live in the same town and I swear I see them everywhere. I never say hi though because I just feel awkward. the last time I saw them though, I decided to say hello. You know be a kind human, acknowledge their existiance. Here's how that went: *missy is looking at clothes at Macy's and Bryan is pushing Ollie around in a sroller* me excitedly: "hey I've seen your YouTube videos, daily bumps right?!" (Anticipating further conversation). Bryan makes eye contact says as unenthusiastically as possible "hey." Missy doesn't even look up from her clothes says "yeah....."while sporting a subtle eye roll and walks away. I kind of just stood there for a minute dumbfounded at how weird it was. It wasn't like I was some creepy fan guy. It was me my friend and my 9 month old son. Just a regular mom. I thought maybe I'd get a "nice to meet you" or "hey! How's it goin" nope. Unreal. I can't believe they get paid to do what they are doing.
Not surprised at all. These people think they are the Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie of YouTube

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

If that's true then that's kind of sad. Makes me wonder if they laugh at the kid comments they get or talk shit about the fans.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Sykes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sykes »

Freakinbats wrote:Oh for sure. They knew that she would tag them in something. Maybe I should have tagged them on twitter. I probably would have got some excuse though...... "we were so tired from swimming"

I'd definitely tweet about how unfriendly they were and not only tag them individually but hashtag daily bumps.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Sykes wrote:
Freakinbats wrote:Oh for sure. They knew that she would tag them in something. Maybe I should have tagged them on twitter. I probably would have got some excuse though...... "we were so tired from swimming"

I'd definitely tweet about how unfriendly they were and not only tag them individually but hashtag daily bumps.
The minions would explode.

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

It is so odd they put Ollie in onesie outfits. He's what 4 now? He's way too old for onesies...

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also it's sad to me that they never do anything for their kids unless it's sponsored.
The way Bryan was describing every single ride and event they were going to felt like I was watching a damn commercial

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote: I don't think any of them have a full time job. Mimi gets disability and papa is retired. So yeah pretty sure none of them work and even if they did, no excuse for using paper plates all the time.

Wait, Mimi gets disability? For what?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Back pain/issues I believe.

Sorry to correct you but she actually suffers from a rare disease known as "slothitis"

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Freakinbats wrote:
tintin15 wrote:I expected Missy to be rude (she's so shy and awkward), but I'm a little surprised Bryan is. I mean, I'm SURE he's rude to restaurant staff and store employees lol but I'm surprised he's rude to fans. Seems like the type of thing he would lap up and be like, "Want a pic???? lol so cool to meet you yaaaassss".
Right!!! I thought the same

I love your username! One of my favorite vines ever!

Sykes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sykes »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Sykes wrote:

The minions would explode.

Yeah, they absolutely would. :twisted: :D
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Also it's sad to me that they never do anything for their kids unless it's sponsored.
The way Bryan was describing every single ride and event they were going to felt like I was watching a damn commercial

It explains why they were at Disneyland on a Sunday during record heat. How stupid. There are so many things they could have done _inside_ for the kids. But no! Let's do a sponsored vlog at Disneyland on a Sunday in July when heat records are being broken.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Unpopular opinion, but I think a lot of the need to show the new things going on at Disney are often more a fear of falling behind or missing out, and not necessarily a sponsorship. They want to be the first to do things to show how much better they are. They don't have much of a life outside of Disney, so a new ride or show is pretty much going to get them off their asses and encourage them to go, especially since a few new things have started since they were last there (Guardians, Fantasmic, etc) and they are probably feeling out of touch.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

mac-n-cheese wrote:It is so odd they put Ollie in onesie outfits. He's what 4 now? He's way too old for onesies...

Finally! I though I was alone.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:It is so odd they put Ollie in onesie outfits. He's what 4 now? He's way too old for onesies...

Finally! I though I was alone.
But he's a toddler! (Says Bryan)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

100midas wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:Finn was SO ADORABLE. I can't. He's to perfect and precious.

I thought it was hilarious how perfectly still he sat for his face paint. He was taking it so seriously. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Now if the clip of Finn getting his face painted went viral, I would cheer!
& if there was a magical vlogging rule where all the $$ that the dumps earn for it, goes directly into an account for FINN!ImageImage

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Theirmom wrote:Yep. Just let him put his ass right in the drinking fountain. Not like anyone else drinks from those. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 698dbf.jpg[/img]
But your kids are perfect, right Missy? Anyone who says otherwise just hates ALL kids. Normal people are totally cool drinking out of something a kid just sat in. It's only child-haters who think this is animal-like behaviour.
Most definitely not drinking out of a fountain again. I don't anymore anyways but this just proves my opinion.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She had him sitting still in her IG story.. he has grown so much these last few months. I hope preschool would well for Ollie and Finn goes at 2.. that little boy needs all the love and encouragement he can get.
I hope one of their neighbors has a kid his age so he can ride his bike to their house in a few years

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

No wonder they never film random fan encounters. Rude money hungry assholes.

English is not my first language.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

There was a little girl in the Disney stuff, she had on a purple princess dress, that I wondered if knew who they were. She was in the background in several shots looking at them and it looked like she was trying to interact with the boys. If that's the case, that's pretty lame not to give her a little shot out. Doesn't surprise me though.

Return to “Daily Bumps”