Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Natxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by Natxo »

At least she didn't try to make her title of the video too clickbaitey. There's Jess who says things to make more views to do with her kids illnesses, whilst Chloe at least said that two of the kids are in the hospital. Not that posting a photo of poor Henry was the best thing to do though. I feel sorry for those kids.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

I hope Chloe's mum or someone took her to and from the hospital. The idea of Ro having to pack up the other 4 kids just to pick up/drop off "super mum" is sad.
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

So at the end of the vlog she said her ans ro were at home for the night. Im sorry but if my children are in thw hospital i would be with them for the night! That literally broke my heart to think of them alone!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

mumoftwokiddos wrote:So at the end of the vlog she said her ans ro were at home for the night. Im sorry but if my children are in thw hospital i would be with them for the night! That literally broke my heart to think of them alone!

I'm not surprised. She clearly has zero attachment to any of the triplets. If it were Evan or Otto in the hospital I'm sure she'd be there making sure her little "geniuses" are okay.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

That's because she loves to be with Ro. lol
Scary to think she once upon a time left the hospital even if she had some issue with her gallblader (was it pancreatitis or something?) because she couldn't stand to be away from her kids (Evan and Otto) anymore. She clearly endangeared herself to be back with her kids and now 3 other kids are at the hospital and she can left them there without looking back.
whatsbeyond
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatsbeyond »

mumoftwokiddos wrote:So at the end of the vlog she said her ans ro were at home for the night. Im sorry but if my children are in thw hospital i would be with them for the night! That literally broke my heart to think of them alone!

What about when Pearl comes home? I hope they don't leave Henry all alone. He's my favorite, he's such a cute baby and seems to be the quietest. I almost say they should just keep both babies there until they are both completely better, but I know that's probably not how it works. I understand it would be hard with so many kids but there is zero percent chance I would ever leave my babies alone in a hospital overnight.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Poor babies! But yes, no surprise they were I'm hospital, they looked so unwell.

I was surprised neither parent stayed in hospital overnight. But then Chloe's lack of license really does complicate things. For all her talk of her and Ro taking shifts she's the one who can't drive home, have a rest, and drive back again to take over.

I also like how on her Day in the Life video or any other time someone asks if they have jobs it's, "this is our job! Vlogging is a lot of work! Ro is doing all the housework because I'm the breadwinner/spend hours editing!" But when she got so many comments saying to just rest and not vlog while sick she insists vlogging takes mere minutes, don't worry guyyyys, most of the vlog length is her rambling...uh, ok then.
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Well. A couple thoughts on the sick kiddos. Like someone else said, the triplets should be seen by a doctor pretty quickly when they get an upper respiratory virus. Not wait until someone looks bad. Preventive medicine can be helpful. By that I mean, medication in nebulizers for breathing treatments can be started at home to help keep airways open. The parents should have an oximeter at home to measure the triplets oxygen levels since they are prone to respiratory problems. This way you would know sooner rather than later that one of them was in trouble. These parents are not proactive. Like their sluggish laboring ways, they react late and slowly.

There is NO way I would leave a child of mine alone in the hospital overnight. No freaking way. Too many things can happen(I am an RN, so speak from experience...medication errors, safety isues) and not only that, emotionally a child needs a parent when they are sick, especially in a strange environment. Who is changing their diapers? Some 'strange' person as far as they are concerned. I can't even.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

You guys are so right. I didn't even think about the fact that they are alone. My mom had gallbladder surgery a few years back and me, my sister, and step dad all took turns staying with her for the 5 days she was there's. And she's a grown woman! But she was in so much pain and needed help even going to the bathroom. Plus if that was me, I wouldn't want to be alone either. I can't imagine how those poor babies are feeling. Wth is wrong with her? I'm sure Ro was more than capable of handling the other 4 and if need be, I'm sure they could've called her sister or mom to help with at least one of them. There's literally no excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

This is sad for the little ones.

But I really want to know how the shifts worked. Did Ro drive her to the hospital, then back home to look after the other kids, then back to the hospital to pick her up, then back at home to drop her off, then back at the hospital to stay with his kids?
She showed a footage of the road so clearly it was not a hospital she could go to just by walking and she did not take the bus.

And what about the other kids? did they have to go with them in the car everytime Ro had to drive? or did they leave them home all by themselves?
And her mom and sister and brother were nowhere to be seen in the vlogs, they probably were busy doing their own thing which no one can blame them for, but that means they were not the ones staying at home with the kids or driving chloe home and to the hospital
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Lyanna wrote:This is sad for the little ones.

But I really want to know how the shifts worked. Did Ro drive her to the hospital, then back home to look after the other kids, then back to the hospital to pick her up, then back at home to drop her off, then back at the hospital to stay with his kids?
She showed a footage of the road so clearly it was not a hospital she could go to just by walking and she did not take the bus.

And what about the other kids? did they have to go with them in the car everytime Ro had to drive? or did they leave them home all by themselves?
And her mom and sister and brother were nowhere to be seen in the vlogs, they probably were busy doing their own thing which no one can blame them for, but that means they were not the ones staying at home with the kids or driving chloe home and to the hospital
Must be a hospital in Perth. That will be a bit of a drive. It did look like the freeway. She is so selfish.

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

I might be wrong but I feel their diet has contributed to.weaken immune system too. I remember from the previous vlogs, they were eating handing out a piece of fruit for each of them. Why not make a hearty warm meal? Doesn't help too that she completely ignored the fact that it was winter and didn't.dress them in proper clothes.

Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

Peachespeonies wrote:I might be wrong but I feel their diet has contributed to.weaken immune system too. I remember from the previous vlogs, they were eating handing out a piece of fruit for each of them. Why not make a hearty warm meal? Doesn't help too that she completely ignored the fact that it was winter and didn't.dress them in proper clothes.

It's being premature that's made this sickness so bad but I do agree that their lifestyle has contributed to how sick they all are. They live such a sanitised life, away from most people. Kids at Evans age would have been exposed to plenty of bugs and been much stronger than they are.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Yeah, or feeding Rufus frozen fruit to "bring down the fever"...I thought that was so stupid. Fevers often make you feel so chilled and miserable and the triplets have no way of communicating exactly what they're feeling. :( Cold foods,sitting around chilled after a bath, being dehydrated but offered drink in a communal glass with a bamboo straw instead of your usual water bottle... Actually the hospital is probably feeling a lot cosier in comparison!!
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

Peachespeonies wrote:I might be wrong but I feel their diet has contributed to.weaken immune system too. I remember from the previous vlogs, they were eating handing out a piece of fruit for each of them. Why not make a hearty warm meal? Doesn't help too that she completely ignored the fact that it was winter and didn't.dress them in proper clothes.

I would say thats a major factor! Especially the way they dress

lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

She probably too took them to Princess Margaret (PMH) which is the children's hospital in Subiaco. It's a fair distance from their house for sure but I'd be taking an uber or taxi or something to look after my kids not even a second thought about it!
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Your kids are sick feed them some meat. WTF??? Beans and carrots?? You have 3 premature babies and you are not informed about the possibilities of RSV?? Hell no , I hope your babies won't need any cortisol or nebuliser cause you are going to be in deep shit, deeper than you thought you were with 3 hard babies

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

*cortisone
I'm sorry but my nephew had RSV and it was a nightmare for him.
It's serious and she won't even be with them at night. I feel like crying thinking about how heartless and cold-blooded she is. She literally can't comfort her own children, its the saddest I've ever seen on YT mommy wise

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I can't believe she left them alone in hospital! When my almost ten year old had surgery I slept in the armchair in his room for three nights. I cannot fathom leaving my newly two year olds alone. Imagine being so sick, and being put into this unfamiliar hospital, and then mummy and daddy leave you and you're left with unfamiliar nurses and doctors who might do things to you that seem scary or that hurt. It breaks my heart to think of them there, alone. At least they have each other. Were all the triplets there, or just Pearl and Henry? Chloe is so unattached to them. If it were one of the genius children Evan or Otto she wouldn't leave their sides for a minute. She would be right there, making them recite numbers, and reminding everybody she sees that they are a young vegan homeschooling family of six in three years.
I cannot think of a single good reason for leaving my baby alone in hospital while they're sick. She could catch an uber or taxi or have ro pick her up since she cant drive. So selfish.
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

The new Children's Hospital is not open yet so they would have gone to PMH which is so old and uncomfy. The parents get an old recliner chair to sleep in, the tvs dont work and there's only communal toilets. That being said, I didn't leave my sons side the few days he was there. Only when his Dad came in did I go and have a shower etc. We live as far away as Chloe and Ro too so distance shouldn't be an excuse. He was older than the triplets too so we could explain where i was going and when I would be back, so that makes it even worse that they left them when they're so young! They don't work either so there's no need for both of them to leave their sides. All alone in a strange new place while sick is just horrible!

Return to “Chloe and Beans”