Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

I agree! It's sickening that they could walk away from their babies overnight. Like how could anyone go home to their own bed and sleep knowing their children are alone in that hospital, being cared for by strangers. It makes no sense to me that someone who doesn't trust the school system to have her child for 6 hours a day ca. Leave two of them alone in the hospital.
She's got to be feeling really pathetic for choosing not to drive now. Poor Ro must be having to schlep all the kids, who are still recovering, back and forth to pick up her sorry butt at each shift change.

Interesting too that there's no mention of the sister and mother that she's supposedly so close to coming to help. Also where are their real life friends stepping up? I've taken younger siblings of a school friend when they were ill. Provided meals when my friends are sick. They're getting nothing from anyone because if they were being helped she would have thanked them in that vlog surely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ibegyourpardon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ibegyourpardon »

I can't believe neither parent stayed with those two toddlers. When our little guy was in the NICU for a week we slept in arm chairs and he was a sleeping newborn who didnt even know who we were at that point. If my 2 year old was in the hospital I'd be by his side every minute unless another family member was by his side. To think of my son waking up looking for his mama or dada and not being old enough to understand what's going on or where everyone is. So so sad.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

I'm sure she's monitoring here and will give us some bullshit response soon!
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

lurking10 wrote:I'm sure she's monitoring here and will give us some bullshit response soon!
yup.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Yea. She has all the time to monitor here but no time for house chores. Anyway she doesn't miss the trips. Only her golden boys. Hence why she went back home I am guessing. Can't believe she left the kids alone in the hospital.

I also wonder if she is exaggerated about Henry staying at hospital for weeks to get sympathy. And I am amazed she could find time to vlog.

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

The strange thing is that golden child Pearl was one of the kids staying in hospital. Imagine if it was Rufus and Henry. I'm sure she would have stayed home to take care of the other kids and vlog and homeschool and would have let Ro stay at the hospital by their side and made some bs excuse for that.
at least Pearl has her bunnies to cuddle and comfort her when she wakes up sick in a cold hospital in the middle of the fucking night. Meanwhile Henry has...nothing.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I really want to hear what possible reason she has for one of them not staying.

-one parent is capable of watching the 4 others.
-neither of them work
-both of them are able to cook

What else could it be??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Aboogabooga wrote:I really want to hear what possible reason she has for one of them not staying.

-one parent is capable of watching the 4 others.
-neither of them work
-both of them are able to cook

What else could it be??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Incompetence
Berry_2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Berry_2 »

This family is out of control and it's scary. Posing sick children in baths together then with wet hair in nothing but towels. Sipping from the same straw. Leaving those babies alone in the hospital all night. None of this is healthy. Stop jeopardizing your children's health, education and overall well being for likes and views and stranger's opinions. There needs to be law about exposing your children like this for revenue!!
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Berry_2 wrote:This family is out of control and it's scary. Posing sick children in baths together then with wet hair in nothing but towels. Sipping from the same straw. Leaving those babies alone in the hospital all night. None of this is healthy. Stop jeopardizing your children's health, education and overall well being for likes and views and stranger's opinions. There needs to be law about exposing your children like this for revenue!!
Was thinking the same. Imagine Henry grown up and looking at his picture in the hospital like that for public to see. :/

Berry_2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Berry_2 »

[/quote]Was thinking the same. Imagine Henry grown up and looking at his picture in the hospital like that for public to see. :/

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk[/quote]

Exactly! He looked so ill and lifeless. How she left them on their own I will never be able to comprehend. She needs help and Ro needs a back bone.
Berry_2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Berry_2 »

Sorry I obviously do not know how to quote and reply properly!! Lol.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

I wouldn't have left those kids in hospital by themselves for one minute let alone all night. I've had hospital stays and my mum stayed with me the whole time I was awake, only leaving to stay nearby when I was asleep and I was much much older than 2!

Why is Chloe's mum not offering to help out with the kids? This isn't just so they can go to the cinema, the toddlers are sick in hospital. There's something going on there. :? Something along the lines of 'you wanted 6 kids ....'???

I do hope they get better and are home again soon. Poor little Henry looks so poorly.

Why did they not take them to the doctor sooner?
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

I could sort of understand leaving for a couple of hours to have a shower and pack more clothes since she can't drive and needs Ro to take her home and back. But leaving them there for a night is so mean. Hospitals are scary!
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by lurking10 »

Poor little kiddies :( I hope they have some lovely doctors and nurses at PMH looking after them.

I know they have lovely caring staff there so I am sure they are fine but they probably want mum and dad hugs while they are sick.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Ice cream sundae wrote:I wouldn't have left those kids in hospital by themselves for one minute let alone all night. I've had hospital stays and my mum stayed with me the whole time I was awake, only leaving to stay nearby when I was asleep and I was much much older than 2!

Why is Chloe's mum not offering to help out with the kids? This isn't just so they can go to the cinema, the toddlers are sick in hospital. There's something going on there. :? Something along the lines of 'you wanted 6 kids ....'???

I do hope they get better and are home again soon. Poor little Henry looks so poorly.

Why did they not take them to the doctor sooner?
What if they are getting help but just didn't mention? Also an excuse to go home and edit her.vlogs. Because that is the most important thing right? I am pretty sure she will rebuke everything on her new vlog.

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if she is getting help from her family and not saying anything. I mentioned earlier that it bugs me how she moans how hard triplets are (for two stay at home parents) but then nonchalantly leaves them with her mother/teenage brother or her sister with little more than a, "oh here's where the triplets are today while we go do something fuuun". Despite what her Instagram bio states Chloe is not the epitome of grateful (...or happy, or full of "good vibes".) Who really knows. They do seem to lack community and friendships and I do feel sorry for them.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

They seemed to have had friends before the triplets. I remember when she was pregnant with them one of their friends started a go fund me, and I remember scrolling through her old photos out of curiosity and Chloe seemed to have a few good friends who commented on all her photos. The kids also went to birthday parties and stuff. Maybe they lost contact with them all because they moved from Tassie to Perth when she was pregnant with the trips? Or maybe she started to show her "better than everyone" high and mighty attitude that she has, and they all had enough of it. Who knows.
Funny how Chloe can hardly look after her triplets alone, but her childless sister and teenage brother can.
I lol at the "happy, grateful, good vibes only" in her bio. Chloe hardly radiates positive, happy, grateful vibes. In fact she clearly feels quite sorry for herself, because the universe DARED to give her three babies when she wanted just one girl. And she always sounds negative and bored.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

On Chloe's Instagram story she says Pearl is likely getting home today but Henry has to stay in. The poor baby looks terrible I don't know how she could see any of them in that state and still leave.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

julietpreston wrote:They seemed to have had friends before the triplets. I remember when she was pregnant with them one of their friends started a go fund me, and I remember scrolling through her old photos out of curiosity and Chloe seemed to have a few good friends who commented on all her photos. The kids also went to birthday parties and stuff. Maybe they lost contact with them all because they moved from Tassie to Perth when she was pregnant with the trips? Or maybe she started to show her "better than everyone" high and mighty attitude that she has, and they all had enough of it. Who knows.
Funny how Chloe can hardly look after her triplets alone, but her childless sister and teenage brother can.
I lol at the "happy, grateful, good vibes only" in her bio. Chloe hardly radiates positive, happy, grateful vibes. In fact she clearly feels quite sorry for herself, because the universe DARED to give her three babies when she wanted just one girl. And she always sounds negative and bored.
She has a lot of friends from Tumblr and early on from Instagram. Funny two things you mentioned are people from Tumblr. The girl who started the gofundme has never met Chloe because they live in different states. The birthday parties the boys went to in tassie were all for the same person who she also met through Tumblr. Even as someone on the fringe of that whole Tumblr scene I can tell you who most of her "friends" are. The same old clique. They can't help her now because they are scattered all over the world/country. She's could at cultivating online friendships but in real life has nothing.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”