JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

shedeeran wrote:
literallywhat wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:Cannot believe Jess got a sponsorship with TLC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ugh. I know it is just a sponsorship but I don't want the Busby's even mildly associated with Jess. They are a nice wholesome family with good values and well behaved kids. They could live off of the money from the show but they still opened up a cycling studio. THEY HAVE QUINTS AND THEY OPENED UP THEIR OWN BUSINESS. And also the mom is in better shape than every single one of us. Jess is poison.
A nice wholesome family who very much favour Hazel, where the dad is clearly in the closet and they probably have a 24/7 TLC babysitter on top of their live in mom helping them out so mom and dad can go to the gym. Plus half the show is fake as hell. The only Youtube family I truly adore are the Gardners, now they have their shit together.
You have to be shitting me right? The Gardners???? This was sarcasm right??? Please....!!!
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I know that she has issues from her childhood that caused her irrational behaviour, but I'm still amazed at the speed of things. It seemed like something went off at the age of 17, she could have tried to trap Gabe earlier if she had wanted (even though that's ridiculous no matter the age). From then on she was trapped in a weird cycle of having to do the same things over and over, instead of rethinking her former decisions. Why she thought this might help her get married? I don't know. "Baby means marriage" is a concept that's part of the fifties maybe (were I live), but today, it's not relevant anymore. Still there are so many girls that think this strategy works, including Jess, but that's were I get confused. She trapped Gabe with a baby, didn't work, fine, but what kind of issues must she have to repeat that awful pattern more than once?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

zipadeedodah wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:So Lilia's hair turned green from swimming, I guess thats why they cut it off?!

Surprised she didn't face paint Addle too in the new 4th July vlog!!! Also 99 dollars on fireworks? WHY?!
because fireworks are fun and it only comes once a year. That's about what my neighbor's spent too.
That's nothing. My husbands friend came to Pennsylvania from Long Island and spent $950 on fireworks. That's excessive. So $100 to me isn't much.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She also admits it was stupid to spend but we know $100 to her is nothing since she makes over 7k a month.
shedeeran
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by shedeeran »

What's wrong with the Gardners?
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

So many things this morning

These stupid names for Addie are getting ridiculous at least have it start with an A

Why does Jess have make up on her eyes and eyebrows but you can see her nasty scabs...concealer girl

Yeah Jess, that outfit was ridiculous and ugly please don't do that again..dress like a woman not a teenager. Ew

Did they really buy the boys new bikes just for the bike parade..god they love to burn money

Everytime I see those ugly outfits on Addie I think of the wish app

They don't need a TV show they aren't fucking special. They are a mess and so is their house. She's not the only one with 5 kids, she didn't even have 5 pregnancies lol. They are two lazy ass people with no ambition.
shedeeran
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by shedeeran »

olemama wrote: How 'bout non-Americans on this forum stop telling Americans what they should or shouldn't think. Each country has different cultural norms. In France, for example, it is acceptable and normal for an elementary school-aged girl to go topless at a public beach or pool; In America it would draw stares and invite negative comment or harassment. But French cultural norms are different from cultural norms in some Middle Eastern countries; and cultural norms in some middle Eastern countries are different from cultural norms in some South American countries and so it goes.

It is the job of parents to educate their children in the cultural norms of their community. It is the job of parents to protect their girls from harassment or criticism when they go swimming in a public area. And in the US, that may mean enforcing different dress codes than in France or Australia or wherever.
Yeah you're right. It just makes me sad that kids can't wear whatever and as a European girl I find comments saying putting girls in a bikini is creepy more creepy than anything.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

shedeeran wrote:
literallywhat wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:Cannot believe Jess got a sponsorship with TLC!

Ugh. I know it is just a sponsorship but I don't want the Busby's even mildly associated with Jess. They are a nice wholesome family with good values and well behaved kids. They could live off of the money from the show but they still opened up a cycling studio. THEY HAVE QUINTS AND THEY OPENED UP THEIR OWN BUSINESS. And also the mom is in better shape than every single one of us. Jess is poison.
A nice wholesome family who very much favour Hazel, where the dad is clearly in the closet and they probably have a 24/7 TLC babysitter on top of their live in mom helping them out so mom and dad can go to the gym. Plus half the show is fake as hell. The only Youtube family I truly adore are the Gardners, now they have their shit together.

HOKY FUCK DID U REALLY JUST SAY THE GREEDNEES ARE BETTER THAN THE BUSBYS? I'm fucking weak holy shit thank you I needed a good laugh today
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

I do not understand how she doesn't have her kids on a schedule by now. You would think that her and Chris would want some alone time at night to wind down by themselves. Like wtf, who wants their hoard of kids up with them at 10-11 pm EVERY night?! All of her kids, even Addie, are at an appropriate age to have a structured bed time and routine. As in bath, book and bed. Those poor kids have to be sleep deprived and over stimulated. Lilia already has bags under her eyes and the boys are always falling apart because they're so tired.
It's so bizarre to me. I would go crazy if my boyfriend and I didn't have some alone time at night after my daughter goes to bed.

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

shedeeran wrote:What's wrong with the Gardners?
I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic. Girl there is a LOT wrong with the gardners, go read their topic on here (is that what its called? Cant remember the right word) :lol: in fact I think jess might be better than them
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

julietpreston wrote:
shedeeran wrote:What's wrong with the Gardners?
I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic. Girl there is a LOT wrong with the gardners, go read their topic on here (is that what its called? Cant remember the right word) :lol: in fact I think jess might be better than them
Thread
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

deannaroseo wrote:I do not understand how she doesn't have her kids on a schedule by now. You would think that her and Chris would want some alone time at night to wind down by themselves. Like wtf, who wants their hoard of kids up with them at 10-11 pm EVERY night?! All of her kids, even Addie, are at an appropriate age to have a structured bed time and routine. As in bath, book and bed. Those poor kids have to be sleep deprived and over stimulated. Lilia already has bags under her eyes and the boys are always falling apart because they're so tired.
It's so bizarre to me. I would go crazy if my boyfriend and I didn't have some alone time at night after my daughter goes to bed.

They don't even spend alone time in their own bed because they have two kids in it every night. I don't even know how they can manage to find enough space for all 4 of them.
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

I even see ads for that show here on the Tapatalk app. Image I agree that $99 on fireworks isn't that much... My MIL spent almost $600 this year (we do it every other year) and it took about an hour for us to set them all off but it was so much fun :)
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Everyone Ed anything other than her name on this thread made me have to genuinely think for a second to remember what her actual name was just now. I love it.

I don't know what "Caillou" and "Madden" are though. Are they references to something?

I stopped watching the Gardners when they voted for Trump. What did they do to make you like them, LiterallyWhat?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Viewingsince2010 wrote:Everytime I see those ugly outfits on Addie I think of the wish app
I died. Goodbye.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Chelidonia wrote:
I think she's unconsciously trying to recreate her childhood problems in an attempt to fix what went wrong. Drake hit the hardest, because she really loved him and she really thought this time things would be different.

Maybe she thought that her mother simply didn't try enough, that it was Wendy's fault if her dad left his own children to have family with another women. Maybe Jessss grew up thinking she could keep her man simply forgiving him every time he cheated, being everything he wanted (e.g. do you want a blonde girlfriend? I can dye my hair); the only thing she asked him in return was to be a father to their family. But even when she tried her hardest, the result was the same.

So this time it is simpler: do you want to be a father to my children? Ok, but if you leave our family you will not have the chance to replace us. Snip snip.
You worded it perfectly. Thanks!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LilaLavender wrote:Everyone Ed anything other than her name on this thread made me have to genuinely think for a second to remember what her actual name was just now. I love it.

I don't know what "Caillou" and "Madden" are though. Are they references to something?

I stopped watching the Gardners when they voted for Trump. What did they do to make you like them, LiterallyWhat?
Google Caillou right now. It will change your life.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

deannaroseo wrote:I do not understand how she doesn't have her kids on a schedule by now. You would think that her and Chris would want some alone time at night to wind down by themselves. Like wtf, who wants their hoard of kids up with them at 10-11 pm EVERY night?! All of her kids, even Addie, are at an appropriate age to have a structured bed time and routine. As in bath, book and bed. Those poor kids have to be sleep deprived and over stimulated. Lilia already has bags under her eyes and the boys are always falling apart because they're so tired.

Exactly. Around 8pm I always say "okay, moms clocking out!!!" Lol. I love their bedtime, and so do they. Makes for happier kids (and parents)

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Jess is so fucking fame hungry its disgusting. She wants to be on tv so badly.

Being in pageants.
Applying for 16 and pregnant.
Making YouTube videos at 3 minutes pregnant.
Making a profile on an acting site.
Taking her two year old daughter to Hollywood for an acting audition.
Going on her local news to advertise for her online baby shower.
Sending in pictures to her local news of her children all dressed up.
Sending in a video of her kids to America's Funniest Home Videos.

Give it up Jess. Nobody wants to watch you and your dirty house on television.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kalipali wrote:Jess is so fucking fame hungry its disgusting. She wants to be on tv so badly.

Being in pageants.
Applying for 16 and pregnant.
Making YouTube videos at 3 minutes pregnant.
Making a profile on an acting site.
Taking her two year old daughter to Hollywood for an acting audition.
Going on her local news to advertise for her online baby shower.
Sending in pictures to her local news of her children all dressed up.
Sending in a video of her kids to America's Funniest Home Videos.

Give it up Jess. Nobody wants to watch you and your dirty house on television.
She took Lilia to an audition?!?!?!???

Return to “JesssFam”