JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Does Kaden still wear nappies at night? Looks like one sticking out of his pyjamas.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 3ec112.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Sure looks like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

shedeeran wrote:
KittyKax wrote:I dunno but I don't feel comfortable with all these pre-pubescent girls running around in bikinis. Older teens and adults sure, but elementary school age it just looks wrong :/

Lord, when I was a kid I ran around naked in the yard in summer. I would wear just a bikini bottom or boys swimming trunks at the beach. Some of you Americans are way too focused on kid's private parts. Stop sexualising them.
I agree although I don't think it's solely an American thing.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

zipadeedodah wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:So Lilia's hair turned green from swimming, I guess thats why they cut it off?!

Surprised she didn't face paint Addle too in the new 4th July vlog!!! Also 99 dollars on fireworks? WHY?!
because fireworks are fun and it only comes once a year. That's about what my neighbor's spent too.
That's usually my budget too but i go all out on fireworks for the 4th because my bday is the next day and it's tradition lol

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lyanna wrote:
deannaroseo wrote:I do not understand how she doesn't have her kids on a schedule by now. You would think that her and Chris would want some alone time at night to wind down by themselves. Like wtf, who wants their hoard of kids up with them at 10-11 pm EVERY night?! All of her kids, even Addie, are at an appropriate age to have a structured bed time and routine. As in bath, book and bed. Those poor kids have to be sleep deprived and over stimulated. Lilia already has bags under her eyes and the boys are always falling apart because they're so tired.
It's so bizarre to me. I would go crazy if my boyfriend and I didn't have some alone time at night after my daughter goes to bed.

They don't even spend alone time in their own bed because they have two kids in it every night. I don't even know how they can manage to find enough space for all 4 of them.
Much less make baby #72

CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

shedeeran wrote:
KittyKax wrote:I dunno but I don't feel comfortable with all these pre-pubescent girls running around in bikinis. Older teens and adults sure, but elementary school age it just looks wrong :/

Lord, when I was a kid I ran around naked in the yard in summer. I would wear just a bikini bottom or boys swimming trunks at the beach. Some of you Americans are way too focused on kid's private parts. Stop sexualising them.
Yeah and I feel like they have it the wrong way around, in my opinion it's even more acceptable to have a 7 yr old in a bikini.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

missy-1010 wrote:So I haven't caught up on the pages yet, but I watched that 400 video.
anyone notice the favouritism even then? Lilia got individual slow pictures and then she basically shit out pictures of the twins lightning quick. Smh

Oh also, has anyone used the name Iggy for Addie yet? Like Iggy Azalea?

Might as well call her Sia, with those big ugly bows covering her face

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Even if Kaden wears nappies at night I wouldn't say it's a big deal. Lots of kids still wet the bed at 5 and it's better to be safe than sorry, I know I did sometimes when I was that age.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

shedeeran wrote:
literallywhat wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:Cannot believe Jess got a sponsorship with TLC!

Ugh. I know it is just a sponsorship but I don't want the Busby's even mildly associated with Jess. They are a nice wholesome family with good values and well behaved kids. They could live off of the money from the show but they still opened up a cycling studio. THEY HAVE QUINTS AND THEY OPENED UP THEIR OWN BUSINESS. And also the mom is in better shape than every single one of us. Jess is poison.
A nice wholesome family who very much favour Hazel, where the dad is clearly in the closet and they probably have a 24/7 TLC babysitter on top of their live in mom helping them out so mom and dad can go to the gym. Plus half the show is fake as hell. The only Youtube family I truly adore are the Gardners, now they have their shit together.
Clearly you don't watch the Gardners.... They are far from a good family, feeding their 2 YEAR OLDS donuts almost every day. There is no favoritism for Hazel jfc

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

CallieT wrote:
shedeeran wrote:

Yeah and I feel like they have it the wrong way around, in my opinion it's even more acceptable to have a 7 yr old in a bikini.
You know why??? Here's an example:

On the taylertragedy thread, it was said that she was on omegle with this old ass man who was butt ass naked jerking off while telling her he loves to jerk it off to Girls 3-13 years old. That's fucking disgusting and there are sick people in the world. You'll never see me putting my daughter in a bikini or putting her on YouTube so sick fucks like that and do those things. You can be free all you want but I'll pass thank you. And just because it's OK where you are doesn't mean you don't have sickos there too.

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Blackswan wrote:
kalipali wrote:Jess is so fucking fame hungry its disgusting. She wants to be on tv so badly.

Being in pageants.
Applying for 16 and pregnant.
Making YouTube videos at 3 minutes pregnant.
Making a profile on an acting site.
Taking her two year old daughter to Hollywood for an acting audition.
Going on her local news to advertise for her online baby shower.
Sending in pictures to her local news of her children all dressed up.
Sending in a video of her kids to America's Funniest Home Videos.

Give it up Jess. Nobody wants to watch you and your dirty house on television.
She took Lilia to an audition?!?!?!???

Yep! Around 4:10
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Bsveach15 wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:So Lilia's hair turned green from swimming, I guess thats why they cut it off?!

Surprised she didn't face paint Addle too in the new 4th July vlog!!! Also 99 dollars on fireworks? WHY?!
because fireworks are fun and it only comes once a year. That's about what my neighbor's spent too.
That's usually my budget too but i go all out on fireworks for the 4th because my bday is the next day and it's tradition lol
Maybe its because I'm from England :D I would never drop £100 on fireworks lmao I complained about spending £10 to get into my local fireworks display on Bonfire Night :D
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

kalipali wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
kalipali wrote:Jess is so fucking fame hungry its disgusting. She wants to be on tv so badly.

Being in pageants.
Applying for 16 and pregnant.
Making YouTube videos at 3 minutes pregnant.
Making a profile on an acting site.
Taking her two year old daughter to Hollywood for an acting audition.
Going on her local news to advertise for her online baby shower.
Sending in pictures to her local news of her children all dressed up.
Sending in a video of her kids to America's Funniest Home Videos.

Give it up Jess. Nobody wants to watch you and your dirty house on television.
She took Lilia to an audition?!?!?!???

Yep! Around 4:10
The comments are gold!!!!
"Are you pregnant again?"
"Jess and Drake like Kaden more than Kyson"
"Do a makeup tutorial"
"Did anyone else cringe when the twins were crawling on the restaurant floor?"

And my favorite
"Drake looks sad in every video" LMFAO
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Does Kaden still wear nappies at night? Looks like one sticking out of his pyjamas.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 3ec112.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Wow that is a really really really bad screenshot of jess lolol

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

CallieT wrote:
shedeeran wrote:

My girls wore two pieces because it was easier to use the restroom. Up until my youngest was three her two piece was a bottom and a matching hat. I was not putting her on you tube though.

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

storeynyx wrote:
Oh, so Jess does dye it... Image

If the obviously now brown hair suddenly lightens to blonde, then yeah Jess definitely dyes it.

But seriously, how dirty must those kids be for her hair to literally turn green. Doesn't that only happen with chlorine build up when you're not washing your hair after being in a pool multiple times?

Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Deadhead_kay wrote:
storeynyx wrote:

If the obviously now brown hair suddenly lightens to blonde, then yeah Jess definitely dyes it.

But seriously, how dirty must those kids be for her hair to literally turn green. Doesn't that only happen with chlorine build up when you're not washing your hair after being in a pool multiple times?

My hair turned green in the summer, but that was in the 70's. My mom's solution was to give me a pixie cut. I looked like a molting chicken.

ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

Kail lowry from teen mom 2 did an outdaugtered promo as well.

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

LilaLavender wrote:Everyone Ed anything other than her name on this thread made me have to genuinely think for a second to remember what her actual name was just now. I love it.

I don't know what "Caillou" and "Madden" are though. Are they references to something?

I stopped watching the Gardners when they voted for Trump. What did they do to make you like them, LiterallyWhat?
I don't want to clog the thread with too much talk of other families. But I do not like the Gardners. They annoy me to no end. I like the Busbys. I think they've done a really good job taking care of their girls and setting a good example for them. I don't have an issue with them receiving help taking care of the girls, they have the quints and the older sister, in order to go to the gym and take care of themselves. I mean they aren't going out to buy drugs, they're trying to stay healthy and sane. No fault in that. I don't think Adam is in the closet, but even if he is that doesn't make them a bad family. I also don't think they favor Hazel. She has had the most medical issues of all the quints and in turn has received the most screen time because of it.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Deadhead_kay wrote:
storeynyx wrote:

No, my hair was lighter than lilias as a kid and it would turn green every summer even though i had a bath every day. They have shampoos that are supposed to help with it
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

My hair has gone green at the end too lol but difference with me it was supposed to be blue but I went swimming and you know chlorine is a bitch.. no matter how many times I dye over it, it still eventually fades back to green..
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'

Return to “JesssFam”