JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

fudgeitup
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Unread post by fudgeitup »

Natxo wrote:Even if Kaden wears nappies at night I wouldn't say it's a big deal. Lots of kids still wet the bed at 5 and it's better to be safe than sorry, I know I did sometimes when I was that age.
I wore pull ups at night for a long time as a kid because i was simply a heavy sleeper, and couldn't wake myself up to go. I really hope that is the case here!!
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lyanna »

I wet my time as a kid too. It didn't happen often but it did happen regularly. If Kaden wet his bed it might be not a big deal, but it can also be a symptom of something. In both cases, I think he needs more time and attention (same with Kyson) and some kind of help because after all it's the story of a 5 years old who witnessed his baby sister almost die while his mom was running aroung screaming to death and his stepfather was trying to save her performing cpr on her. That would disturb any grown up.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

He could be constipated too. My daughter has accidents when she is constipated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I can't judge the pull ups at night either My son would have random accidents at night until he was 7. Never knew when, or why, so I used pull ups for awhile. Late bed wetting is also a sign of childhood diabetes, which is a scary thought. I had my son tested after he kept wetting past age 5.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"WHY did we spend $$$ on this?!" Recap

It's 4th of July and the SkuRoquilin house has been sleeping in. Kyson, Kaden, and Landen start waking up (Jess is obviously awake because vlogging and you can see Chris in the background) and Kyson makes some very Drake-esque faces. Kyson tries waking Kaden up telling him about the parade for their bikes.
Next to be woken up is Lilia. They play pretend that Lilia is hiding and Kyson tells Lilia that "today's my parade." Sadie wanders in the room as Lilia starts waking up and jumps into Lilia's window. Landen and Kyson talk about how they like fireworks.
Jess goes back into Kyson and Kaden's room to wake Kaden up again. "Kaden is me every morning" except he doesn't have boobs or babies attached to them sooo....
Landen says he doesn't want breakfast. I don't blame you kid, what sugary red/white/blue concoction is your mother going to come up with today?
The kids are all awake and dressed now and Lilia, Landen, and Addie are staying with Mimi while Jess and Chris take Kyson and Kaden to do the parade. The parade has a bunch of kids on their bikes and for some reason, Jess's biological dad is there? There's a quick clip of Mimi, Grammie, Landen, Lilia, and Alyna. More musical parade footage and then it's over. Kaden says he wants to do it again.
A viewer comes and talks to Jess and says she watches her on YouTube. They talk briefly and then there's an overhead shot (sort of?) of the parade. Addie is fussy and hungry in Janell's car and Jess goes to feed her (thankfully no boob/breastfeeding shots - I myself don't mind breastfeeding but it doesn't need to be filmed unless it's educational IMO).
Back at Mimi's, Jess flops onto an outside couch and talks about how everyone had fun with the parade. The kids are swimming and everyone is hanging out until it gets dark to do fireworks. Jess bought face paint and $100 worth of fireworks because "it's 4th of July, it's about being stupid and lighting stupid things on fire...no it's not." Logan comes to say hi. Jess rattles off that Gabe, Amber, his sister and her kid are there and Logan says Michael Jackson is there, and Jess says Michael Jackson is dead. Uh...alrighty then.
Jess bakes a Funfetti cake and decorates it to look like the US flag with blueberries, strawberries, and white chocolate "Sixlets" on it. They all go back to the SkuRoquilin house and Jess notices Lilia's hair is green in spots. Lilia doesn't like it, apparently. They are on Addie's 3rd outfit change of the day (a little onesie that says "my first 4th").
Jess vlogs in the bathroom talking about that hellacious outfit, saying she doesn't want to look pregnant but wanted to wear bright red shorts although "it looks like a firecracker threw up on me." "Stop trying to be a teenager, Jessica, I know, I have 5 kids." *sigh*
Jess does some face painting set to music. Lilia's and Alyna's looks quite good, but the boys...go figure. #OnlyGirlsAreJesssFavorites (Kyson and Kaden wanted "scary" faces, apparently)
Fireworks in the middle of the road like no one drives then...
Addie seems to enjoy the fireworks. Lilia, Kyson, and Kaden play with sparklers. Landen plays with one with Chris's help and of course, Addie has to be in on the action too...*sigh*
"We're here being legal and being upstaged down the street!" (better fireworks in the air down the street)
The twins are already in bed and Lilia/Landen aren't far behind.
Jess ends the vlog.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

And we wonder why their house is fucking filthy. Let's just lay in our underwear all day and marvel at The Bald One.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... c2b1e4.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 54ce03.png[/img]

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she's talked about this before. Kaden still wets the bed. he was never "completely" trained (poor wording on my part but idc)

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

smom12 wrote:And we wonder why their house is fucking filthy. Let's just lay in our underwear all day and marvel at The Bald One.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... c2b1e4.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 54ce03.png[/img]

Tbh Jesssss is probably marvelling with confusion at the wires connected to the Oh Great Bald One, since she's clearly forgotten what the damn monitor looks like

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I genuinely don't understand how you can do your makeup and dress nicely (I mean not in my opinion, but in Jess's, apparently) just to walk around with hair that is so fucking greasy that not even dry shampoo can save it.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

shedeeran wrote:
literallywhat wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:Cannot believe Jess got a sponsorship with TLC!

Ugh. I know it is just a sponsorship but I don't want the Busby's even mildly associated with Jess. They are a nice wholesome family with good values and well behaved kids. They could live off of the money from the show but they still opened up a cycling studio. THEY HAVE QUINTS AND THEY OPENED UP THEIR OWN BUSINESS. And also the mom is in better shape than every single one of us. Jess is poison.
A nice wholesome family who very much favour Hazel, where the dad is clearly in the closet and they probably have a 24/7 TLC babysitter on top of their live in mom helping them out so mom and dad can go to the gym. Plus half the show is fake as hell. The only Youtube family I truly adore are the Gardners, now they have their shit together.
The busbys dresss their girls in super expensive outfits.. Their pants are often like 30-40 dollars each and the shirts are also about 25-35 each. Theres no reason to spend that much on most of their outifts and then accept handouts like their van and other donations. Danielle kept pushing for a bigger house despite always complaining about their finances but its just to make people pity them. If they really needed financial help the girls wouldnt be dressed in such expensive clothing.. & Side note, that frilly overly patterned clothes they buy would suit a baby clown better.. Its so ugly to me. I have no idea why anyone would buy that
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I thought it was nice what they did for the 4th of July, but what I don't understand (in general, not specific to Jess) are those thick cakes that people make. I would get sick, because it's so much to process for my stomach :D and she always puts frosting on everything, or at least thick layers of chocolate.

To the potential diaper/nappy on Kaden: I wouldn't be surprised, if things haven't changed too much since January. I mean he was the slower one from the beginning, so that will play a big part in his current situation, but I fear he would need a lot more attention than his mother is able to give him.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Why is Jess pretending to be asleep in her Snapchat picture with addie? Um hun you took the picture it's obvious you're not sleeping..
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

emloha_91 wrote:Why is Jess pretending to be asleep in her Snapchat picture with addie? Um hun you took the picture it's obvious you're not sleeping..
I hate it when people do that lol like we can see your shoulder is raised from holding the phone up for that angle lol
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Can someone help a girl out? Who are the Gardeners?
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

ArielLipstick wrote:Can someone help a girl out? Who are the Gardeners?
A family with quadruplets (two sets of identical twins) who have a YT called the Gardner Quad Squad, and were featured on a tlc show, Rattled!
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

I think spending $100 on fireworks isn't that bad this year I spent a grand on fireworks ( I used coupons as well so got some freebies lol ) but I also don't have any children to worry about so maybe its different.. It seems like Kaden was really tired in the 4th of July vlog she should've gotten the other kids ready and let him sleep in a little longer
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

emloha_91 wrote:Why is Jess pretending to be asleep in her Snapchat picture with addie? Um hun you took the picture it's obvious you're not sleeping..
I saw that and was like bitch who you think your fooling :lol:
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

another one like this? whenever I check my thanks on here the first time I got thanked after it reset was on a post I made about Messica taking a pic of herself sleeping with her arm visible lol

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Saw this on Facebook and thought of our dear Jessss[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 97b684.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Annavi04 wrote:
shedeeran wrote:
literallywhat wrote: Ugh. I know it is just a sponsorship but I don't want the Busby's even mildly associated with Jess. They are a nice wholesome family with good values and well behaved kids. They could live off of the money from the show but they still opened up a cycling studio. THEY HAVE QUINTS AND THEY OPENED UP THEIR OWN BUSINESS. And also the mom is in better shape than every single one of us. Jess is poison.
A nice wholesome family who very much favour Hazel, where the dad is clearly in the closet and they probably have a 24/7 TLC babysitter on top of their live in mom helping them out so mom and dad can go to the gym. Plus half the show is fake as hell. The only Youtube family I truly adore are the Gardners, now they have their shit together.
The busbys dresss their girls in super expensive outfits.. Their pants are often like 30-40 dollars each and the shirts are also about 25-35 each. Theres no reason to spend that much on most of their outifts and then accept handouts like their van and other donations. Danielle kept pushing for a bigger house despite always complaining about their finances but its just to make people pity them. If they really needed financial help the girls wouldnt be dressed in such expensive clothing.. & Side note, that frilly overly patterned clothes they buy would suit a baby clown better.. Its so ugly to me. I have no idea why anyone would buy that
the busby's have a YouTube channel. I wonder if they have a thread. Watched it tonight. Cute kids as always, but I can't stand Adam and Danielle.

Return to “JesssFam”