Mammabelle
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by Mammabelle »

Just to play devils advocate because I don't know the full story but

Could they have her mother or sister at the hospital tonight? She didn't mention the babies were alone.

Another possibility is Chloe sounded pretty sick. And if she has RSV maybe the hospital suggested a family member stay with the babies so she and Ro can get some rest and get over the illness rather than spreading it to more sick children at the hospital?

I don't know but she did look sick.

If it was me I wouldn't be staying away if my child was in there unless my husband was there but I don't have 6 kids so who knows.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

To me that just reiterates the fact that they're hermits and socially inept. Online friends are cool and all, but they're usually useless IRL if they don't live close enough to you. Or unless they're sponsoring her to come visit them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

How do hospitals handle toddlers? Is there someone in there with them all the time? I can't imagine they have that much staff but you can't really leave 2 year olds alone either...

melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

Lyanna wrote:The strange thing is that golden child Pearl was one of the kids staying in hospital. Imagine if it was Rufus and Henry. I'm sure she would have stayed home to take care of the other kids and vlog and homeschool and would have let Ro stay at the hospital by their side and made some bs excuse for that.
at least Pearl has her bunnies to cuddle and comfort her when she wakes up sick in a cold hospital in the middle of the fucking night. Meanwhile Henry has...nothing.
I don't want to sound like I'm defending her at all for leaving them but I just want to mention she did show Felix that Henry has a stuffed monkey they call Freddy so I wouldn't say he has nothing.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

melody01010 wrote:
Lyanna wrote:The strange thing is that golden child Pearl was one of the kids staying in hospital. Imagine if it was Rufus and Henry. I'm sure she would have stayed home to take care of the other kids and vlog and homeschool and would have let Ro stay at the hospital by their side and made some bs excuse for that.
at least Pearl has her bunnies to cuddle and comfort her when she wakes up sick in a cold hospital in the middle of the fucking night. Meanwhile Henry has...nothing.
I don't want to sound like I'm defending her at all for leaving them but I just want to mention she did show Felix that Henry has a stuffed monkey they call Freddy so I wouldn't say he has nothing.
That monkey is Felix's (why do i know all this lol), which Chloe probably gave to him because Pearl has Henrys bunny. I know they're stuffed toys and it doesn't matter but for some reason it irks me that she bought each triplet a bunny, and now henry and rufus aren't aloud to play with theirs because golden child pearl needs them all.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

It's not the family, or both parents that are in the wrong. I actually have a feeling that Ro would have wanted to stay with the triplets, and Chloe prevented him by making excuses that she can't handle the other four, that she can't stay a whole day and night doing all the housework and caring for the kids. Afterall, Ro seems to have a much closer bond with the triplets so it must have made him devastated to leave them.

Chloe's so cold hearted towards them, sorry but even when she was speaking to the camera in the hospital I felt no real emotion from her. Sure it's hard with triplets we get that Chloe but it's obvious that if it was Evan and Otto in the hospital you would be running barefoot over there.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Aboogabooga wrote:I really want to hear what possible reason she has for one of them not staying.

-one parent is capable of watching the 4 others.
-neither of them work
-both of them are able to cook

What else could it be??

They just realllllly like to be together! :roll: It appears that means Chloe likes to be by Ro's side, and not her sick childrens'. As if Ro wasn't fine with the 4 kids at home on his own, he's super dad after all.

She might try to blame it on the hospital somehow, like she was sick and was asked to leave. But that's bull, because the hospital wouldn't release Pearl to sick parents/household hours/a day later if that were the case.

Here's hoping someone was with those poor babies in the hospital.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Aboogabooga wrote:How do hospitals handle toddlers? Is there someone in there with them all the time? I can't imagine they have that much staff but you can't really leave 2 year olds alone either...

The nurses put up the sides of their crib and they leave them in there. If there is a volunteer available they will send a volunteer and to sit with them. That's it, they get minimal love and care.

I have special needs children, we have done hospital stays up to 25 days. My children have never once been left alone in the hospital. I'm honestly appalled at Chloe and Ro.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:How do hospitals handle toddlers? Is there someone in there with them all the time? I can't imagine they have that much staff but you can't really leave 2 year olds alone either...

The nurses put up the sides of their crib and they leave them in there. If there is a volunteer available they will send a volunteer and to sit with them. That's it, they get minimal love and care.

I have special needs children, we have done hospital stays up to 25 days. My children have never once been left alone in the hospital. I'm honestly appalled at Chloe and Ro.
Omg that's so freakin sad!! Imagine how much they're alone too during the day since Ro is the only one driving and schlepping everyone back and forth. That's so awful. It's almost like they're caged up. Can't even get up to walk up around the room. Breaks my heart

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

It's always so interesting to hear the nurses take on the parents who leave their kids alone so they can go home and sleep.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I'm sure she's thinking really hard right now to make a rant video about all the "mean comments" she received. She's going to make some bullshit excuse for her leaving them and she's going to say how mean we are to say those things when her family is going through such a hard time and we know nothing and she knows what she's doing and we are very mean again and having 6 kids is hard hard hard.
kaymaroff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaymaroff »

I don't understand how anyone could leave their children alone in the hospital all night :-(.
I mean, I can see popping away for an hour or something to change and get supplies, but not all night.
Those poor little ones must be so scared and confused :-(

AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

As a mom of a special needs child (and a nurse) I am wondering if hospitals are different in the US vs Australia? We have had a few hospitalizations over the years with all 3 of my children. A couple of times they were teenagers when in the hospital. I never left them alone except to shower or grab a quick bite of food in the cafeteria. Even as teens, they wanted me there! I'm a single mom and arranged for care for the kids at home while I stayed with the 'sick' one. Sure, you don't get good sleep at the hospital with IVs beeping, people coming in, noisy roommates etc but it's not about you. You suck it up and be there for your kid. All the parents staying with their kids look like hell and we nod to each other as we pass in the hall. It's what you do!
Also, the hospitals are generally understaffed here(USA) in the nursing department. Never enough nurses. So they depend on parents taking care of their child, such as feeding, bathing, comforting etc. The nurses do not have time for that in general. Also, kids pull out oxygen tubing, IV's, feeding tubes and someone has to be on top of that. Do Australian hospitals run differently? Maybe all parents go home? They have extra staff? Please tell me this is so, otherwise......
Mammabelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mammabelle »

Do we know the kids are alone though?

Could her mum (their grandmother) be with them?

Chloe and Ro are sick too, surely it's important they get well too so they don't keep spreading it?

I'm ok with them going home assuming a family member is with them like her mum or sister?
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

We don't know if the kids are alone but I feel like Chloe would say "my mom is staying with them while we get some rest" or something like that.

She did sound very sick in the video and everyone is different when it comes to their kids. But I feel like two sick toddlers who aren't really eating well and then being left alone overnight in a hospital is sad for them.

It looks like they have their own room. Regardless if Chloe goes home or not, sickness will spread regardless, it is a hospital after all.

lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

And she's still visiting them (as per Insta stories?) so it's not like she isn't allowed there because she is sick.

AuntieEm - Australian hospitals aren't that much different. Every parent I know has stayed with their sick kiddies in hospital and yes our hospitals are understaffed but kids are looked after well!
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She definitely would've mentioned it if someone was staying with them. She went into detail to explain that her and Ro have been taking turns the past few days and that they were both in for the night. It would've been relevant to say if someone else was with them for the night.

She gets no benefit of the doubt from me.

lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

They would have had help from someone if she was taking it in turns with Ro. How would she get home if he is the only one who drives? Unless, he would pick her up and take her home and then drive back again to stay? Leaving Pearl and Henry alone again while he did all that.. she just needs to put on her big girl pants and get her license.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I can't believe she would leave them overnight. PMH staff are wonderful but they are strangers to those kids. Those poor little toddlers are sick, in a strange place with strange people. Imagine waking up in hospital and not having someone you know there. That's so sad

Berry_2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Berry_2 »

My Mum never drove but she knew how to catch a bus, taxi, train or organise a lift with family/ friends.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”