2011Worst&WorstMom - Part 38

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Worst&WorstMom - Part 38

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Exactly, Charlie was planned. She knew what she was getting herself into. She's just had a super cushy life and now that she has to step up to the plate and take on being a mature adult, she can't handle it. I'm sorry but she has it easy. She has a lot of family to help and my gosh, Lily is in school all day!! She doesn't work...like what is so difficult!?
But I can definitely understand her stress regarding Lily's health.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

SunnyLove wrote:Well it's common for Hispanic families to be very involved with each other especially with their daughters and kids. Vanessa is the only child, and her are Nona are close so it's not terribly wrong to have Nona be with lily, lily probably enjoys being with her more anyways lol.
Vanessa and Nona are close? No. She's just USING Nona. As soon as David comes back V will go back to being a rude little bitch to her like she was right before David left. Next.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Blackswan wrote:
SunnyLove wrote:Well it's common for Hispanic families to be very involved with each other especially with their daughters and kids. Vanessa is the only child, and her are Nona are close so it's not terribly wrong to have Nona be with lily, lily probably enjoys being with her more anyways lol.
Vanessa and Nona are close? No. She's just USING Nona. As soon as David comes back V will go back to being a rude little bitch to her like she was right before David left. Next.
I'm very close to my father. He looked after my daughter so I could work full time and still looks after her occasionally now along with her other grandparents. But they are MY children and I raise them, especially when at home. She isn't raising her child.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

Blackswan wrote:
shedeeran wrote:So am I the only one who thinks she's way dramatic about the surgery? It's not a life or death thing right? She's ''so scared for Lily''... Girl, kids are resilient. If you explain it to her well and don't repeat a million times how scared and stressed out you are treating it like a huge deal, she'll be fine. Her drama is gonna rub off on Lily and she's going to be way more scared than she should be. I get that she's nervous herself but really, chances are Lily will only remember how she got gifts and whatever kids are focused on.

Made an account to say this lol
Hasn't she had some serious ass surgeries as an infant? Didn't she get operated on her heart at some point early on?
She's probably making it a big deal because she knows lily will have to be at home recovering, so knowing she'll have to take care of two kids at once while one recovers from surgery is too much for her. Granted Nona will probably come over and still help anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Happinessnstuff wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
shedeeran wrote:So am I the only one who thinks she's way dramatic about the surgery? It's not a life or death thing right? She's ''so scared for Lily''... Girl, kids are resilient. If you explain it to her well and don't repeat a million times how scared and stressed out you are treating it like a huge deal, she'll be fine. Her drama is gonna rub off on Lily and she's going to be way more scared than she should be. I get that she's nervous herself but really, chances are Lily will only remember how she got gifts and whatever kids are focused on.

Made an account to say this lol
Hasn't she had some serious ass surgeries as an infant? Didn't she get operated on her heart at some point early on?
She's probably making it a big deal because she knows lily will have to be at home recovering, so knowing she'll have to take care of two kids at once while one recovers from surgery is too much for her. Granted Nona will probably come over and still help anyways.

#NurseNona

applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

I mean, I feel for her in a way, but seriously... what the fuck was she thinking? How the hell did she think that planning to have Charlie right before David left was a good idea? Did she honestly think this wouldn't happen? Boo fucking hoo, you couldn't talk to David for a few weeks. Get your big girl pants on and suck it up for your kids. If you fall apart, they fall apart.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

applebutter_dreams wrote:I mean, I feel for her in a way, but seriously... what the fuck was she thinking? How the hell did she think that planning to have Charlie right before David left was a good idea? Did she honestly think this wouldn't happen? Boo fucking hoo, you couldn't talk to David for a few weeks. Get your big girl pants on and suck it up for your kids. If you fall apart, they fall apart.
It was probably either before he left or when he came back and she didn't want to be lose on a chance of a youtube baby.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Call me heartless but I really don't believe that she's going to therapy, or at least that she's gone more than once or twice. When she finally admitted in an Instagram comment that she was picking, she said she was going to seek help in July after they got back from all the travelling to see David in Texas.

She's been back for all of one week...
Either she was lying then or she's lying now. Not that I'm really surprised. She's a pathological liar anyway.
LE_mommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LE_mommy »

kalipali wrote:Call me heartless but I really don't believe that she's going to therapy, or at least that she's gone more than once or twice. When she finally admitted in an Instagram comment that she was picking, she said she was going to seek help in July after they got back from all the travelling to see David in Texas.

She's been back for all of one week...
Either she was lying then or she's lying now. Not that I'm really surprised. She's a pathological liar anyway.
Yup!

Also, if she's as close to Nona as she claims, then I firmly believe she would have spoken to her about going to therapy. I'm just not buying her therapy story at all. She always gives too many unnecessary little details and does weird things with her face and eyes when she's lying.

I really wish she would go see a therapist, though. The thing with therapy is you really have to be honest with your therapist in order to receive any benefit from talking to one. Hopefully Brittnessa could actually be honest long enough to do that.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

I believe that she has a lying problem. If she is going to therapy she needs to address that..unless shes totally lying about that too.

I can sympathize with her only in the sense that some people just cannot handle stress well..and having a baby is just very overwhelming in general, but if you are prone to anxiety, can be a nightmare. Ive gone through it recently and some people just really have a rough time. Throw in husband leaving long term and its even worse. I know myself and if my husband chose that life i could literally not handle it. Call me weak but at least i acknowledge it. She really should have thought it through considering her history of anxiety with picking etc

Good for her for going to therapy if she is going. But what she needs to do is live in the present and be more proactive in her daily life. Go on walks with the kids, go out for a drive by yourself since you have your mom around (going out for coffee alone when my husband got home has been keeping me sane with an infant!), make a daily schedule. Get off twitter, Snapchat and just live!!
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Just speculating but If she is going to therapy maybe she didn't tell Nona because she disapproves of therapy? That's how my mom is and even though I've battled anxiety and other issues my whole life, she always told me and still tells me that therapists do more harm than good. When I started seeing a therapist I never told her and when I finally did years later, she talked crap about it.

That said.:. I don't believe Vanessa has seen a therapist and if she has, not more than once or twice.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

No ones giving Vanessa shit for getting help, I think most people are annoyed that she was so clearly struggling for so long and didn't seek help until just now. She let it all get so much worse than it needed to be. She should've admitted from the beginning that she bit off way more than she can chew. she can't ever be honest
With that said, someone pointed out that she just recently posted about planning to get help yet in the video she says it's been about a month now.. so she's either lying about the time she's been seeing one or maybe she just wasn't ready to admit it yet when she made that comment and said she was planning on it as a way to sort of test the waters and see how people would respond to that. We all reacted positively to her saying she would seek help so maybe that's why she decided to make the video saying she already had been.
She lives her life for this website and you tube and because of that she's never honest with anyone, not even herself.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Just speculating but If she is going to therapy maybe she didn't tell Nona because she disapproves of therapy? That's how my mom is and even though I've battled anxiety and other issues my whole life, she always told me and still tells me that therapists do more harm than good. When I started seeing a therapist I never told her and when I finally did years later, she talked crap about it.

That said.:. I don't believe Vanessa has seen a therapist and if she has, not more than once or twice.
I feel so bad for you. I have battled social anxiety and depression in the past and I was so lucky to have a family who was pro medication and therapy. If you have to take one little pill and talk to someone once a week for your health and well being there should be no shame in it.

I hope you are doing better now :love2:
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

pplove85 wrote:I'm not a fan of Vanessa but i kinda feel bad for her now. She's clearly not coping. And people here have been picking her apart (no pun intended) about not being honest about the situation and now that she is, she's still not doing anything right. I think it was really brave of her to admit that she's not doing good and that she's picking.
I agree.Vanessa is suffering some serious emotional problems; her picking is not just a bad habit-she is hurting herself. And she cannot cope with loneliness and two children no matter if we think she should be able to. So I feel it is right for Lily's welfare and safety for her to be in a structured all-day program and for Nona to pick Lily up and have dinner every day with Vanessa. Nona can keep tabs on Vanessa, Lily and Charlie and make sure everyone is ok. I think Vanessa is capable of coming through the difficult times with therapy and family support but it may take a while. And i hope sincerely for Lily's surgery to go smoothly and for her to have a quick recovery.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Seriously her followers wants to call us crazy for talking crap about her here yet they can say that we should all be lined up and shot? Like wtf is wrong with them
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Seriously her followers wants to call us crazy for talking crap about her here yet they can say that we should all be lined up and shot? Like wtf is wrong with them
They're 12. Don't read too much into it. I just judge the parents. Who lets thier prepubescent child play on the internet without any type of parental controls or supervision?
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

imnottired wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Seriously her followers wants to call us crazy for talking crap about her here yet they can say that we should all be lined up and shot? Like wtf is wrong with them
They're 12. Don't read too much into it. I just judge the parents. Who lets thier prepubescent child play on the internet without any type of parental controls or supervision?
I don't believe for a second that a 12 year old used the phrase "should all be lined up and shot" that's an adult.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

literallywhat wrote:
imnottired wrote:
I don't believe for a second that a 12 year old used the phrase "should all be lined up and shot" that's an adult.

And you know Vanessa won't delete that comment
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

Lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper