The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by imnottired »

decdu wrote:Ellie never looks good in their thumbnails, I feel like that's passive aggressive Jared doing it on purpose and I love it lol !! Just looking at their thumbnails you can tell she's nuts and maybe thats a message he's trying to convey ...

Example: todays thumbnail ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She looks normal to me.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

You can tell Ellie doesnt watch her "friends" videos. She had no idea about the yearbook when Bryan and Missy got there's maybe a year ago. I mean I remember that video, and i never plan on being a YouTuber. I feel like that should have been on her mind since seeing Bryan and missy' s video. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
decdu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by decdu »

imnottired wrote:
decdu wrote:Ellie never looks good in their thumbnails, I feel like that's passive aggressive Jared doing it on purpose and I love it lol !! Just looking at their thumbnails you can tell she's nuts and maybe thats a message he's trying to convey ...

She looks normal to me.
Lol!!!

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

decdu wrote:
imnottired wrote:

She looks normal to me.
Lol!!!

Her face makes no sense with what the vlogg was about anyway!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Ellie went into Walmart with only socks on. I'd never.... :?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kaylor1 wrote:
decdu wrote:
imnottired wrote:She looks normal to me.
Lol!!!

That face is awful! I am surprised Ellie hasn't made him change it!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:
decdu wrote: Lol!!!

That face is awful! I am surprised Ellie hasn't made him change it!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ellie's always making these faces, so I think she thinks is cute. As long as she's getting attention, I doubt she minds.

Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

How do you not notice you're wearing just socks? And those braids are awful and so unflattering.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Stuuu3 wrote:How do you not notice you're wearing just socks? And those braids are awful and so unflattering.
One time I went to the airport with just socks on. But I was 7. I guarantee she just did it for attention. What a loon.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

formerctfxcer wrote:
Stuuu3 wrote:How do you not notice you're wearing just socks? And those braids are awful and so unflattering.
One time I went to the airport with just socks on. But I was 7. I guarantee she just did it for attention. What a loon.

One time we were taking our kids out to dinner. They all got out of the car and our five year old had on no pants! Just boxers. We had to go home and eat dinner there. My husband was furious. All I could do was laugh.

alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

I had to turn off the video after Ellie kept exclaiming "How COO-WULL" about the yearbook. I'm pretty sure she said that at least six times.
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

If I see those braids one more time I'm going to go over there and cut them off!!!!
She's a freaking hair stylist, why does she keep thinking it's cute??? It looks too in the front and peacy and just stupid!

After the whole not pregnancy thing I just can't watch anymore. And Ellie has been really grinding my gears. I think I'm done even hate watching for now

funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by funckyerdoder »

Okay so I'm only like 2 minutes in, but I have to get a couple of things off my chest.

1) The braids look even more ridiculous today, those two strings hanging from the back of her head to the side. I mean, not everyone can braid and that's fine, but she was a hairdresser!
2) right in the beginning, of course she can't let have jackson the attention (answering the question jared asked of what they were doing today). She stuck her finger up her nose, turned to calvin and said "we're picking our noses today" like stfu
3) pretty sure it's super unsafe to lock your child in at night, what if there's a fire?
funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker

Sorry, double post.
I just saw the scene with the nose picking in context and it makes it even worse in my eyes.

Calvin got up from his nap and opened his door. Jackson wanted to walk in, Calvin shut the door and the door knob hit Jackson in the face. Obv he cried.
Cut scene, Ellie is sitting with J&C on the couch, J is still visibly upset. Ellie tells C to say he's sorry, he doesn't, cut again and guess who's snuggled up on Ellie lap and who is sitting next to Ellie, still visibly upset? ffs
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I want to punch this dumb bitch for treating sweet Jackson so badly. He was so upset and all she was worried about was Calvins buck toothed ass picking his nose, which was not cute.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

funckyerdoder wrote:Okay so I'm only like 2 minutes in, but I have to get a couple of things off my chest.

1) The braids look even more ridiculous today, those two strings hanging from the back of her head to the side. I mean, not everyone can braid and that's fine, but she was a hairdresser!
2) right in the beginning, of course she can't let have jackson the attention (answering the question jared asked of what they were doing today). She stuck her finger up her nose, turned to calvin and said "we're picking our noses today" like stfu
3) pretty sure it's super unsafe to lock your child in at night, what if there's a fire?

I haven't been watching the vlogs. Did she finally admit that she locks the boys' doors at night? I kind of got the feeling she was locking them in there at night. I'm not a parent, but that's SO DANGEROUS. Especially with Jackson -- can they even hear him down there? God, they are truly the worst parents.

ETA: I realize there are worse parents in the world, and I'm not a pearl clutcher at all, but my goodness god forbid there is ever a fire and Jackson is locked in that downstairs room. At least Calvin could get out of the window in his room.
Last edited by Pency on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Yesterday Jared or Ellie said, Calvin locked himself in his room but that's ok because he needed a nap anyway.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Jared had a live stream a while back where it was obvious Calvin was locked in his room for a nap. Jackson has always been locked in, but it didn't seem as bad back in the old apartment where he could be heard better.
funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker

Pency wrote:
funckyerdoder wrote:Okay so I'm only like 2 minutes in, but I have to get a couple of things off my chest.

I haven't been watching the vlogs. Did she finally admit that she locks the boys' doors at night? I kind of got the feeling she was locking them in there at night. I'm not a parent, but that's SO DANGEROUS. Especially with Jackson -- can they even hear him down there? God, they are truly the worst parents.

ETA: I realize there are worse parents in the world, and I'm not a pearl clutcher at all, but my goodness god forbid there is ever a fire and Jackson is locked in that downstairs room. At least Calvin could get out of the window in his room.

She told a story, saying Calvin woke her up in the middle of the night and scared her, and she said something along the lines of "how did you unlock your door"
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

HelloSweetie wrote:Jared had a live stream a while back where it was obvious Calvin was locked in his room for a nap. Jackson has always been locked in, but it didn't seem as bad back in the old apartment where he could be heard better.
That's horrifying. I honestly hope there isn't ever a fire at their house.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”