TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Unread post by twomommies »

Panda714 wrote:*sips my motherfucking tea*

Once again, assuming you're telling the truth Tayler this just proves all those people kissing your ass and helping you shit talk Chuckie are NOT your friends because they were all singing his praises when you were "stupid enough"(your own words)to try and make it work.

And he GOT you pregnant? Bitch PUHLEASE. You know how babies are made. Take some damn responsibility
It takes two to make a baby and 1 crazy bitch to poke a hole in a condom

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

storeynyx wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... b6ba51.png[/img]
What are you, 15? Seriously Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're a Mom yet taking selfies with lyrics like a 15 year old? Does she even know what purity means?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Placenta previa is commonly caused when the uterus has scar tissue which causes the placenta to form where there isn't scar tissue which is usually lower in the uterus. Since she had a later abortion that means she couldn't just take a pill and have her body flush everything out. She had to have the fetus and placenta SCRAPPED out. That causes lesions and potentially scarring on the uterine walls. Plus the fact she has had TWO c-sections, being only two months post abortion when she got pregnant her uterus was likely incredibly inhospitable.

Did Chuckie beat her while pregnant with Amity? I don't know and honestly don't care. However, all the signs point to her placenta previa not being caused by a beating and instead caused by her hamburger uterine lining
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

She's just pissed that Chuckie has a new girlfriend and she's single. She always goes psycho bitch mode when he has a new woman in his life
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Panda714 wrote:Placenta previa is commonly caused when the uterus has scar tissue which causes the placenta to form where there isn't scar tissue which is usually lower in the uterus. Since she had a later abortion that means she couldn't just take a pill and have her body flush everything out. She had to have the fetus and placenta SCRAPPED out. That causes lesions and potentially scarring on the uterine walls. Plus the fact she has had TWO c-sections, being only two months post abortion when she got pregnant her uterus was likely incredibly inhospitable.

Did Chuckie beat her while pregnant with Amity? I don't know and honestly don't care. However, all the signs point to her placenta previa not being caused by a beating and instead caused by her hamburger uterine lining
Yes yes yes yes 1000000x yes...

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Lol all the comments are gone now. Haha we know you read here tayler. If you don't want shit to be reposted and scrutinized, then don't post it in the first place

5Twist98
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 5Twist98 »

Maternity picture day. Be prepared for some awesome pictures coming from Tayler Photograph Company. With the same brick building in the background and a constipated face.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

5Twist98 wrote:Maternity picture day. Be prepared for some awesome pictures coming from Tayler Photograph Company. With the same brick building in the background and a constipated face.
I thought that was her swallow face.

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Hey! Haven't been on this board in ages (mainly been on Jess' shitstorm) what's new with tayler? Last thing I heard was she had her 3rd kid and had broken up with chuckles
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
juneau13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by juneau13 »

Went from missing her kids to being excited for her maternity shoot that her family is doing and she is directing. Good lord i love this trainwreck. Is she still a nurses helper or whatever she was doing?
5Twist98
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 5Twist98 »

juneau13 wrote:Went from missing her kids to being excited for her maternity shoot that her family is doing and she is directing. Good lord i love this trainwreck. Is she still a nurses helper or whatever she was doing?
She quit
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

emloha_91 wrote:Hey! Haven't been on this board in ages (mainly been on Jess' shitstorm) what's new with tayler? Last thing I heard was she had her 3rd kid and had broken up with chuckles
Gah, which time even was that? She dated a guy Kevin for awhile, got pregnant, had an abortion. Less than 2 months later she was back with Chuckie and pregnant (Christmas 2016 Section-8-style!), she's due in September. They broke up within a month -- more of her victim bullshit -- and then she got with Brian. Brian and her break up, Chuckie has a new girlfriend. Tayler is PAINFULLY, OBVIOUSLY jealous/bothered, and a giant hypocrite -- thinks it's weird *someone* can date an expectant father but of course Brian dating her while pregnant was totally fine.

You know, just her regular, trashy, gross excuse for a life.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That hypocrisy just boggles my mind. The idea that she says it's weird for Chuckie's girlfriend to be dating him while another woman is pregnant with his child (and saying that he said he wants nothing to do with her, and that she's not going to put Chuckie's name on the birth certificate) yet she got together with Brian and had him living with her _and her kids_ while she was pregnant with Chuckie's kid. She doesn't see the hypocrisy at all. Not a bit.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Why is her 7 months pregnant self standing on that slippery ass rock?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

The pictures look nice however idk why she has to make that stupid face...like smile for once.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Purple lipstick and ring-around-the-entire-eyeball eyeliner. Just real classy. Such finesse.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

She may like that lipstick but it damn sure doesn't like her cause it washed her the fuck out. Granted that's not so much a dig on her as it is an observation. Purple is a bitch of a color that can be very hard to work if you get one that has uncomplimentary tones. It also makes your teeth look yellow af.

Also are these supposed to be the EDITED pictures? So many are out of focus, there's a visible bruise on her leg in one, in some her face looks two shades paler than her body and in one it's so muted that she looks green
juneau13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by juneau13 »

Hey they didn't have a brick wall though... lol. Half look decent, i like the ones that dont show her face. Her eyes remind me of britney spears (puppy dog eyes) These pictures woulda been awesome if done by a professional.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

I'm sorry but those pictures look terrible she can't even be bothered to look half decent. Honey, you're not a 16 year old "scene queen" anymore.

ImageImage
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

I thought the purple lip color looked hideous. She looked sad in half her pictures. Still has those black Walmart underwear I see. All the holes in her face and the wonderful, unfinished weird tattoo on her arm along with the finger tats just make the pictures look worse. She looks like a beat dog kind of hunkered down in most of her pictures.
I don't know but maybe if the lip color matched the shading of pink on the head flowers it would look a little better but she either looks sad or like an extremely forced (unhappy) smile. There were like 3 maybe 4 fairly good ones but that's about it.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”