Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by julietpreston »

AuntieEm wrote:As a mom of a special needs child (and a nurse) I am wondering if hospitals are different in the US vs Australia? We have had a few hospitalizations over the years with all 3 of my children. A couple of times they were teenagers when in the hospital. I never left them alone except to shower or grab a quick bite of food in the cafeteria. Even as teens, they wanted me there! I'm a single mom and arranged for care for the kids at home while I stayed with the 'sick' one. Sure, you don't get good sleep at the hospital with IVs beeping, people coming in, noisy roommates etc but it's not about you. You suck it up and be there for your kid. All the parents staying with their kids look like hell and we nod to each other as we pass in the hall. It's what you do!
Also, the hospitals are generally understaffed here(USA) in the nursing department. Never enough nurses. So they depend on parents taking care of their child, such as feeding, bathing, comforting etc. The nurses do not have time for that in general. Also, kids pull out oxygen tubing, IV's, feeding tubes and someone has to be on top of that. Do Australian hospitals run differently? Maybe all parents go home? They have extra staff? Please tell me this is so, otherwise......
I live in Aus and have stayed with my kids every time they were in hospital, or once got my MIL to stay with my son when I couldn't. Every parent I know does, even if we do have to sleep on armchairs with noises bleeping all around us, it's for our babies!

Ro is so close to the triplets, I wonder if he wanted to stay but couldn't because Chloe couldn't drive home, or she talked him out of it. Chloe should have stayed. I know she was sick too but it breaks my heart whenever I think of Henry and Pearl alone in unfamiliar beds with strangers looking after them. If I was Chloe I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing my little ones were alone in a cold unfamiliar hospital. Maybe she is used to it because of all the times they had to leave them when they were in the NICU?
Gaydur
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gaydur »

lovesthree wrote:They would have had help from someone if she was taking it in turns with Ro. How would she get home if he is the only one who drives? Unless, he would pick her up and take her home and then drive back again to stay? Leaving Pearl and Henry alone again while he did all that.. she just needs to put on her big girl pants and get her license.
Or she took a taxi or something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

But she would have 4 kids with her?
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

There's no reason Ro couldn't have gone to the hospital by himself and left Chloe at home. It's not like she needs the car
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

God..reading the comments always puts me in disbelief that those people are actually serious. Are they blind to see that they left them all alone? 'You care about your children every single day' no. 'You give them all the love they need every day' again no. Otherwise someone would be there the whole night to give them that love they need in such a bad time.
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

I can't believe any parent would leave two young toddlers alone in a hospital at night. They can't use the other 4 as an excuse - one parent could stay at home or they could arrange for a family member to watch the kids at home or stay at the hospital with Pearl and Henry. It's not like when they were newborns and in the hospital. They are fully aware of what's going on and would be scared to be feeling so bad in a strange place with strange people :(
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

WOW I've just caught up, did they really go home and leave Pearl and Henry in the hospital?? Shouldn't one of them have stayed?? Im from the UK and I cannot imagine taking a toddler into hospital and then just... leaving for the night... shouldn't Chloe's Mum have gone to her house and stayed with one of them and the other kids and Chloe or Rohan staked it out at the hospital? Jeez.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I think their family lives somewhat far away, but Chloe or Ro should have stayed. It was probably because of stupid selfish Chloe and her need to be attached to her husband 24/7, they can't even be apart one night to stay with their poor babies :( I wonder what excuse she'll make? I really can't think of any reasonable one. I wonder how she slept that night knowing her two year olds were alone in a cold strange hospital- oh yeah probably fine because she only cares about herself.
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

In her insta story today you can see the double stroller in the background, so they must've bought all the kids to the hospital.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Chook123 wrote:In her insta story today you can see the double stroller in the background, so they must've bought all the kids to the hospital.

Ridiculous. They really can't do anything without having all six kids together. These poor children never get one on one time.
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

Chook123 wrote:In her insta story today you can see the double stroller in the background, so they must've bought all the kids to the hospital.

Unless they were able to bring Pearl and Henry for a quick walk to get some fresh air?
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

It really is unfair for each and every one of these kids. Henry and Pearl have to be alone so Ro can drive Chloe back home and come back again to stay with them, then leave them again so he can pick her up from home so she can stay with them. And they're alone at night because ... Chloe.

And the other ones are fucking sick too, they need to rest, but noo honey they need to go with Ro everytime he needs to drive Chloe back and forth to the hospital.

Seriously I wouldn't be surprised if after they all recover Ro catch some real sickness and stay in bed for a whole month. If it's not his mental, his body will break eventually. It's not humanly possible to do it all with so little sleep.

Chloe instead of making a rant video go learn how to drive or AT LEAST how to catch a taxi and a bus. You're a fucking mom now, you're not 17 anymore.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

Do we know if they left the triplets on their own every night when they were in hospital as premature newborns? If they did then they probably think it's the same but it really isn't.

I would never leave a toddler alone in hospital with strangers who could well be performing tests and procedures on 2 x 2 year olds. I don't care how many other kids there are at home! I am mum to a teenager and if my kid wanted me to stay I'd damn well stay! Hospitals are scary places no matter how old you are. My mum came with me for day surgery to have my wisdom teeth removed under a general anaesthetic when I was 24. I was scared and glad to have her there with me!
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

No one should be surprised that she left two year olds behind. She's also the one who doesn't think 5 year olds should have social lives outside of the family. I wouldn't really say she's at all knowledgeable about child development. She probably think that the two wouldn't even notice she's gone as if they were premies in the nicu again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

RSV is pretty serious and mothers who CARE, now about the bronchial asthma attacks that can be triggered even from the smalest factor and they can lead to severe respiratory problems (lips turn purple and other things even if the child is completely isolated).
I know they were monitored but how the hell did she sleep at night?? She is a useless mother no matter how vegan, homeschooling unique (god help) children she is raising. The babies are gonna go home with medication and isolation is a MUST. I don't think she is gonna follow the guidelines and she definitely won't address it to her viewers. But I personally and every mother with kids with similar condition know what follows from here.
Good luck useless mother Chloe!!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Sorry about my rant but did she even listen to the doctors or even understand when they explained to her what was going on?? And seeing Pearl's clinical appearance why she waited so many days before rush them to the ER? Pearl was almost fainting were is the logic in that you idiot????

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

nebula wrote:Sorry about my rant but did she even listen to the doctors or even understand when they explained to her what was going on?? And seeing Pearl's clinical appearance why she waited so many days before rush them to the ER? Pearl was almost fainting were is the logic in that you idiot????

She had to line them up in towels with wet hair to take that picture.

She really has no logic whatsoever. She is overprotecting her kids from the outside world, they can't have friends, go to school, go to parks when other kids are playing there...but it's okay to wait weeks before calling a doctor when all her kids and her 3 preemies are sick AF.
She's all about family and how it's more important to spend time with family than alone or with other people ... but she leaves her own flesh and blood alone at night in a cold hospital.
She goes on and on about how grateful she is to be able to stay at home to be fully dedicated to her kids and not having to spend less time with her kids because of a job. But she somehow thought it was more important to go home have a nice night instead of being by her kids' side. As if she needed to have some sleep in order to go to work in the morning.
She can't let her kids make a mess, play in the mud, or even paint or do crafts but it's okay to have their bedsheets and pillowcases turn yellow and brown before actually changing them. Sure the way the kids' noses and mouths are never wiped or cleaned didn't help them recover quickly.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Lyanna wrote:
nebula wrote:Sorry about my rant but did she even listen to the doctors or even understand when they explained to her what was going on?? And seeing Pearl's clinical appearance why she waited so many days before rush them to the ER? Pearl was almost fainting were is the logic in that you idiot????

She had to line them up in towels with wet hair to take that picture.

She really has no logic whatsoever. She is overprotecting her kids from the outside world, they can't have friends, go to school, go to parks when other kids are playing there...but it's okay to wait weeks before calling a doctor when all her kids and her 3 preemies are sick AF.
She's all about family and how it's more important to spend time with family than alone or with other people ... but she leaves her own flesh and blood alone at night in a cold hospital.
She goes on and on about how grateful she is to be able to stay at home to be fully dedicated to her kids and not having to spend less time with her kids because of a job. But she somehow thought it was more important to go home have a nice night instead of being by her kids' side. As if she needed to have some sleep in order to go to work in the morning.
She can't let her kids make a mess, play in the mud, or even paint or do crafts but it's okay to have their bedsheets and pillowcases turn yellow and brown before actually changing them. Sure the way the kids' noses and mouths are never wiped or cleaned didn't help them recover quickly.
But pictures bring money! She thought it was more important to go home and she never leaves his side so that the puppet she carries on as a husband won't even think of cheating on her. But that won't happen. Any time soon!!
I'm literally disgusted by her cause I've been there with my nephew and I'm RN so when it comes to kids there's NO excuse for leaving them even if god himself told her to period.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

OT But I asked a mod to move us to the main page. We already wrote 98 pages about this channel so hopefully we won't have to go to the lesser gossiped about moms section to post anymore.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Lyanna wrote:OT But I asked a mod to move us to the main page. We already wrote 98 pages about this channel so hopefully we won't have to go to the lesser gossiped about moms section to post anymore.

I swear I did ask also! They told me they would see what they could do. But that was a while ago now.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”