JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

Victoria3
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Unread post by Victoria3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 758e99.png[/img] Thought of Jess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Victoria3 wrote:Thought of Jess
Haha. What WILL she do when the last final kid of hers has gone to school permanently? Will she have her teaching degree by then??? Who am I kidding, she'll probably just keep pro creating until her uterus drops out.....
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

If she really is serious about the break from kids she'll wait until asphalt is older and reesaalllyy spoiled to have another one to the point she starts to really act out because she's not the favorite anymore
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Captain Smooth wrote:I thought it was nice what they did for the 4th of July, but what I don't understand (in general, not specific to Jess) are those thick cakes that people make. I would get sick, because it's so much to process for my stomach :D and she always puts frosting on everything, or at least thick layers of chocolate.

To the potential diaper/nappy on Kaden: I wouldn't be surprised, if things haven't changed too much since January. I mean he was the slower one from the beginning, so that will play a big part in his current situation, but I fear he would need a lot more attention than his mother is able to give him.
Yeah, Kaden is definitely the slower twin in coordination and speech and evidently, night-time toilet training. Plus he appears to be a very deep sleeper and I doubt he wakes up at all during the night when his body is signaling that his bladder is full. It's not that unusual for kids his age and older to wet the bed at night. Hopefully, as his body matures, he will start to wake up at night when his bladder is signaling. If he feels bad about it as he gets older, Jess can consult his pediatrician. There are lots of things that can help him.
shedeeran
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by shedeeran »

LilaLavender wrote:Everyone Ed anything other than her name on this thread made me have to genuinely think for a second to remember what her actual name was just now. I love it.

I don't know what "Caillou" and "Madden" are though. Are they references to something?

I stopped watching the Gardners when they voted for Trump. What did they do to make you like them, LiterallyWhat?

First person who actually answered my question. Literallywhat didn't say that, I did. Guess I dislike them too now.
shedeeran
Wallflower
Wallflower

Lord, when I was a kid I ran around naked in the yard in summer. I would wear just a bikini bottom or boys swimming trunks at the beach. Some of you Americans are way too focused on kid's private parts. Stop sexualising them.[/quote]

Yeah and I feel like they have it the wrong way around, in my opinion it's even more acceptable to have a 7 yr old in a bikini.[/quote]

You know why??? Here's an example:

On the taylertragedy thread, it was said that she was on omegle with this old ass man who was butt ass naked jerking off while telling her he loves to jerk it off to Girls 3-13 years old. That's fucking disgusting and there are sick people in the world. You'll never see me putting my daughter in a bikini or putting her on YouTube so sick fucks like that and do those things. You can be free all you want but I'll pass thank you. And just because it's OK where you are doesn't mean you don't have sickos there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

A guy did once jerk off to me when I was around 10. I was fully clothed and playing with a friend on the beach. It can happen anywhere. I didn't get hurt and I didn't die. These guys actually could also dislike ''adult'' clothes like bikinis on kids. I do agree that exposing your young kids to the internet like this is morally questionable but for more reasons other than this.
shedeeran
Wallflower
Wallflower

twomommies wrote:
Clearly you don't watch the Gardners.... They are far from a good family, feeding their 2 YEAR OLDS donuts almost every day. There is no favoritism for Hazel jfc

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Haha I watch them a lot. I've seen the fatty foods and sugary breakfasts in so many vlogs now (not just the Gardner's) that I thought that's a normal part of American culture.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

olemama wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:I thought it was nice what they did for the 4th of July, but what I don't understand (in general, not specific to Jess) are those thick cakes that people make. I would get sick, because it's so much to process for my stomach :D and she always puts frosting on everything, or at least thick layers of chocolate.

To the potential diaper/nappy on Kaden: I wouldn't be surprised, if things haven't changed too much since January. I mean he was the slower one from the beginning, so that will play a big part in his current situation, but I fear he would need a lot more attention than his mother is able to give him.
Yeah, Kaden is definitely the slower twin in coordination and speech and evidently, night-time toilet training. Plus he appears to be a very deep sleeper and I doubt he wakes up at all during the night when his body is signaling that his bladder is full. It's not that unusual for kids his age and older to wet the bed at night. Hopefully, as his body matures, he will start to wake up at night when his bladder is signaling. If he feels bad about it as he gets older, Jess can consult his pediatrician. There are lots of things that can help him.
I think if they had a night time routine that would also help with nighttime potty training. My kids did not have liquid after 6 and were in bed with a bath teeth brushed,story, and one last trip to the bathroom by 8:00. Her kids go until they drop. Their body and mind are not in a routine. She has stated Kyson goes to bed earlier than the rest. He put himself on a routine it seems.

CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Chris' long ass explanation for why they were putting up a baby gate for Applesauce was so boring, like yes, it's common sense for most of us that you put baby gates on the stairs for your infant!
AllyKattxox
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AllyKattxox »

Aw shit. Lilia got dark af talking about if Kyson got ran over by a car lmao. I liked Chris' reaction, seemed pretty genuine "wtf ok"

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Ducklings4 wrote:
olemama wrote:

I think if they had a night time routine that would also help with nighttime potty training. My kids did not have liquid after 6 and were in bed with a bath teeth brushed,story, and one last trip to the bathroom by 8:00. Her kids go until they drop. Their body and mind are not in a routine. She has stated Kyson goes to bed earlier than the rest. He put himself on a routine it seems.

Yeah- Agree. If Kaden had a night time routine, regular bedtime, storytime, trip to the bathroom, he might do better.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

The SkubeStye has taken a turn for the worst, can't even believe the messes in the back of the new video.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Jess should've dyed Lilia's cut off hair red to make a wig out of it for little Baldylocks Adidas.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Also rolling my eyes at Jess saying she can barely get Lilia's hair in a ponytail after she cut it and that it's falling out when you can clearly see that it's not the case. I got my almost waist-long hair cut 2 1/2 inches shorter than Lilia's hair is after the cut and I can put most of it up in a high ponytail except for some hair at the back because my hair is a little shorter in the back than it is in the font. Stop being so fucking melodramatic, Jess.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:The SkubeStye has taken a turn for the worst, can't even believe the messes in the back of the new video.

Her house is so fucken gross
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Blackswan wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:The SkubeStye has taken a turn for the worst, can't even believe the messes in the back of the new video.

But they are making memories! They are so busy interacting with The Bald One... I mean all the kids!! They are not gonna make them do chores because they don't want them to be robbed of their childhood! Kids will be kids CACKLE CACKLE.

asianbird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asianbird »

smom12 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

But they are making memories! They are so busy interacting with The Bald One... I mean all the kids!! They are not gonna make them do chores because they don't want them to be robbed of their childhood! Kids will be kids CACKLE CACKLE.

And duhh! She's putting decorations all over their house to cover up with all the mess. I bet the couch smells so gross.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Did someone say they think Jessica dyes Lilia's hair? After seeing that thumb nail I'm convinced.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Ive said it before and I will say it again, if nothing else Jessicas videos are amazing motivation to clean and purge.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

shedeeran wrote:
twomommies wrote:
Clearly you don't watch the Gardners.... They are far from a good family, feeding their 2 YEAR OLDS donuts almost every day. There is no favoritism for Hazel jfc

Haha I watch them a lot. I've seen the fatty foods and sugary breakfasts in so many vlogs now (not just the Gardner's) that I thought that's a normal part of American culture.
Nope especially not for babies. They have a thread on here

Return to “JesssFam”