TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

alyssadt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Unread post by alyssadt »

I can't believe I'm about to say this.... but in the photos that she's smiling in... she does actually look pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Why would she want those tattoos in the picture? They're awful.
juneau13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by juneau13 »

Sparklingdee wrote:
juneau13 wrote:I like the dress if this was done professionally.
Is your username after the FFAF song? I used to love that band lmao.
It is not. I just had to come up with something that had no link to me cause I follow Tayler on snapchat and IH but dont need her to delete me, then Ill have no fun hahahah
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

mac-n-cheese wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 292ce9.jpg[/img]

She looks fine when she smiles.
That small mouth picker thing she does is terrible
An actual smile suits her

Her face looks better but the lipstick doesn't match nor does the wannabe maternity lingerie.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

I agree with the smiling, it was the first photo I saw and I was taken by surprise since I don't believe we've ever seen a toothed smile.

I also don't have anything wrong to say about her outfit, it thought it was v cute and didn't even think about her bottoms being shown, I just assumed it was bikini bottoms (thus "safe") or most maternity pics I've seen with a similar outfit also don't wear bottoms cause that's just weird.

Now the lipstick, eh, I can see she was attempting to be in the same color combinations of the flowers, but nah it just didn't work.

Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Idk if she's insecure about her smile or what but she really shouldn't be.

juneau13
Amateur
Amateur

I went through her pictures on instagram again and I swear Jakoby is not Chuckies kid lol.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... dc5b20.jpg[/img]

Eehhh. TayTays mom. We see you girl.

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

juneau13 wrote:I went through her pictures on instagram again and I swear Jakoby is not Chuckies kid lol.
So to me Koby looks a lot like Tayler. But like Tayler now not Tayler as a child. They have a similar smile/mouth imo. Idk I know we all joke about him not being Chuckies but I think he just doesn't have the same dominant traits Anberlin got.

Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Deadhead_kay wrote:
juneau13 wrote:I went through her pictures on instagram again and I swear Jakoby is not Chuckies kid lol.
So to me Koby looks a lot like Tayler. But like Tayler now not Tayler as a child. They have a similar smile/mouth imo. Idk I know we all joke about him not being Chuckies but I think he just doesn't have the same dominant traits Anberlin got.

I think Koby definitely looks more like Tayler and Alesana and Anberlin look more like Chuckles. I think Amity will look like her sisters. Koby looking like Tayler doesn't automatically mean he isn't Chuckles, but there's a lot of reasons to believe he may not be.

Tbh (god forbid) we need Chuckles to have another baby, and if it's a girl again then I reallllly doubt Koby is his.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Oh look, she's learning how to drive and only 6 years and 4 kids later than most kids her age learned how to drive. What an achievement! She definitely deserves a pat on the back and us "no lives" can finally leave her alone . Riiiiiiight Stephanie

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aboogabooga wrote:Oh look, she's learning how to drive and only 6 years and 4 kids later than most kids her age learned how to drive. What an achievement! She definitely deserves a pat on the back and us "no lives" can finally leave her alone ImageImage. Riiiiiiight Stephanie

I could not imagine having 4 kids and no license...
How humiliating.
She can lay on her back all damn day getting impregnated but can't friggen get her license...
How ridiculous people have to give her and her children rides everywhere...

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

mac-n-cheese wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:Oh look, she's learning how to drive and only 6 years and 4 kids later than most kids her age learned how to drive. What an achievement! She definitely deserves a pat on the back and us "no lives" can finally leave her alone ImageImage. Riiiiiiight Stephanie

How humiliating.
She can lay on her back all damn day getting impregnated but can't friggen get her license...

Exactly. It's really pathetic. I grew up in south Florida where you need a car just to get to a bus stop and it's hot as balls year round. I learned how to drive in high school and when I graduated I moved to NY for 4 years, where I obviously didn't need a car. I moved back to FL when I was 22 and let me tell you what a pain in the dick it was for me to try and get around. I needed a job to buy a car but I needed a car to get to a job lol. I hated depending on people and during my unemployed phase, I was stranded at home until all my friends got out of work. It was horrible.

I don't know how tayler has done it for so many years. she must think she's royalty or something and enjoys being chauffeured around. Getting her license is just the first step too. She's still needs a car, and a bigger car at that. What does she think, that the herons are going to provide that too? And who will pay the insurance? She really screwed herself having this 4th kid.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Aboogabooga wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:

How humiliating.

Exactly. It's really pathetic. I grew up in south Florida where you need a car just to get to a bus stop and it's hot as balls year round. I learned how to drive in high school and when I graduated I moved to NY for 4 years, where I obviously didn't need a car. I moved back to FL when I was 22 and let me tell you what a pain in the dick it was for me to try and get around. I needed a job to buy a car but I needed a car to get to a job lol. I hated depending on people and during my unemployed phase, I was stranded at home until all my friends got out of work. It was horrible.

I don't know how tayler has done it for so many years. she must think she's royalty or something and enjoys being chauffeured around. Getting her license is just the first step too. She's still needs a car, and a bigger car at that. What does she think, that the herons are going to provide that too? And who will pay the insurance? She really screwed herself having this 4th kid.

Probably will tell Chuckles that they have to provide a car and say that she has dirt on the Herrons if they don't buy her a car

juneau13
Amateur
Amateur

pianogossiper wrote:
Deadhead_kay wrote:

I think Koby definitely looks more like Tayler and Alesana and Anberlin look more like Chuckles. I think Amity will look like her sisters. Koby looking like Tayler doesn't automatically mean he isn't Chuckles, but there's a lot of reasons to believe he may not be.

Tbh (god forbid) we need Chuckles to have another baby, and if it's a girl again then I reallllly doubt Koby is his.

This is exactly why I question it. All those girls.... my dad had 4 girls with my mom and Im 10 years younger than them then another girl with his girlfriend, 21 years after me. Lol. It just doesnt add up but Jakoby deff looks like Tay.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

twomommies wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote: I could not imagine having 4 kids and no license...
How humiliating.

Probably will tell Chuckles that they have to provide a car and say that she has dirt on the Herrons if they don't buy her a car

She said in the video "last time I drove a car I wrecked"
???? If you don't know how to drive tayler why the hell were you out driving??? I really hope her kids weren't in the vehicle

sneakysneak123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sneakysneak123 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... eb871d.png[/img] picture fully says "no one hates you more than the bitch that loves your baby daddy"

sneakysneak123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sneakysneak123 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... b310fe.png[/img]

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Aboogabooga wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:

How humiliating.

Feeling your pain. Lived in NYC for a bit, never drove, never needed a car, then when I moved back to my home state I was fucked and still am. Luckily I can still manage to get to work without a car, but it's horrible not having a car of my own. In her area there's probably not much public transportation either so she really needs a car to get anywhere.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

She really wants to pull the "you've only been dating him for three weeks" card? How many "daddies" have her kids had?!

Really Tayler?! REALLY?!
You forget Kevin and Sam and all the others already?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”