BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Unread post by imnottired »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I dont care what it is she just needs to make it.
Either that or she just jumped the gun about something and Ean told her to slow her roll.
Shes probably going to wait until Friday or just not announce.

We are all coming up with these theories, but it's going to be something so lame.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

imnottired wrote:
Either that or she just jumped the gun about something and Ean told her to slow her roll.

We are all coming up with these theories, but it's going to be something so lame.
I can see it now.

"Hey guys. So today DEEP BREATH I have DEEP BREATH an announcement to make. I DEEP BREATH have finally decided DEEP BREATH to wipe my own ass. Now I know DEEP BREATH a lot of you have been DEEP BREATH wondering and DEEP BREATH I just want to keep it real with you guys.

These DEEP BREATH cottonelle wipes are perfect for ......"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I SWEAR if they announce they're moving to a bigger place or buying a house or something really extravagant. I will scream. Because she was just saying how it was too much financially to buy honest diapers for both kids. And she was talking about how she was a little concerned about the cost of Nolan's medicine without the help from insurance. Now, those things don't mean they're barely scraping buy but they also don't signal a family that is ready to purchase a home.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

smom12 wrote:
imnottired wrote:

I can see it now.

"Hey guys. So today DEEP BREATH I have DEEP BREATH an announcement to make. I DEEP BREATH have finally decided DEEP BREATH to wipe my own ass. Now I know DEEP BREATH a lot of you have been DEEP BREATH wondering and DEEP BREATH I just want to keep it real with you guys.

These DEEP BREATH cottonelle wipes are perfect for ......"

I love how I read a post and know it's you without looking at who posted it.. You make me lol, almost waking up my baby
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

literallywhat wrote:I SWEAR if they announce they're moving to a bigger place or buying a house or something really extravagant. I will scream. Because she was just saying how it was too much financially to buy honest diapers for both kids. And she was talking about how she was a little concerned about the cost of Nolan's medicine without the help from insurance. Now, those things don't mean they're barely scraping buy but they also don't signal a family that is ready to purchase a home.
I'm thinking of Britney house hunting. We know she'd want at least 4 bedrooms, and it has to be functional for Nolan in the future. Plus, we know with Britney that is has to be practically new or already completely remodeled. I can't picture her living in a house with an outdated kitchen, horrors!

I don't know anything about the housing market where she lives, but it sounds like a nightmare house hunting with her. Plus...she'd have to completely re-decorate and perhaps get all new furniture immediately (I wish this was an exaggeration.)
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

New couches. Always new couches.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Amelia322 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... a50d40.png[/img]

SEE THIS IS where you can tell Britney has a problem, either laziness or something else...

She was pouring her kids orange juice in some sippy straw cups, pan over to ean and look what's on her counter, CLEAN SIPPY CUPS ON BOTTLE RACK..why not assemble those instead of getting ones from the cabinet it just creates more dishes !!!!

Believe me, some people are just dumb like that.

English is not my first language.
hahehihohu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hahehihohu »

Amelia322 wrote: SEE THIS IS where you can tell Britney has a problem, either laziness or something else...

She was pouring her kids orange juice in some sippy straw cups, pan over to ean and look what's on her counter, CLEAN SIPPY CUPS ON BOTTLE RACK..why not assemble those instead of getting ones from the cabinet it just creates more dishes !!!!

...is this a joke
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Off topic but didn't she say she was going to do an update on Nolan in June/July? I thought I remember her saying he had some appointments scheduled around this time?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Anniekins wrote:
literallywhat wrote:I SWEAR if they announce they're moving to a bigger place or buying a house or something really extravagant. I will scream. Because she was just saying how it was too much financially to buy honest diapers for both kids. And she was talking about how she was a little concerned about the cost of Nolan's medicine without the help from insurance. Now, those things don't mean they're barely scraping buy but they also don't signal a family that is ready to purchase a home.
I'm thinking of Britney house hunting. We know she'd want at least 4 bedrooms, and it has to be functional for Nolan in the future. Plus, we know with Britney that is has to be practically new or already completely remodeled. I can't picture her living in a house with an outdated kitchen, horrors!

I don't know anything about the housing market where she lives, but it sounds like a nightmare house hunting with her. Plus...she'd have to completely re-decorate and perhaps get all new furniture immediately (I wish this was an exaggeration.)
I'm scared for the next house lol. Her shopping addiction was still there but not as bad when they moved into this townhouse
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Blackswan wrote:New couches. Always new couches.
Maybe new sofas are her big announcement.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

I kinda think if Ean was gonna leave he'd have done it by now unless something BIG happens. I kind of think maybe both of them have been together so long they don't know what it is to be their own person and have a happy adult relationship. When Britney went to playlist and saw Keren and Khoa being happy(say what you will, he clearly adores her) and Oscar and Kyra at least putting on a brave face, it seems like she wondered why her relationship was nothing like that. She's clearly trying to mix things up and make their relationship more fun and it's not working. I just feel bad for both of them, but especially B because it seems like Ean puts her down a lot.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

literallywhat wrote:If you pull a prank on someone every once in a while, they think its funny. If every single day you scare someone, pretend there is no food, trick them into a makeup video, constantly take embarrassing snapchats of them, and generally act like an annoying maniac, they don't laugh as much. I am sure that Ean has a really fun and good natured side but if I had to live with Britney, I'd probably be a giant asshole too. And its also probably really annoying that she watched one documentary and then suddenly wants to change everything you are eating. And constantly buys really stupid crap. And doesn't let you sleep in your bed. And shoves a camera in your face. And screams good morning to be funny or something. And fights with people online. And leaves you with the kids twice in two months for no good reason and tries to pass it off that its "good for Ean to spend time with the kids" like you don't already. Ean isn't Mother Theresa. He has his limits.
There's also the fact that Ean actually has friends, unlike Britney. That says a lot.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

She seems to think being vegan means to buy a lot of processed vegan food... uhhh those meatless meatballs are still processed junk, Britney.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:She seems to think being vegan means to buy a lot of processed vegan food... uhhh those meatless meatballs are still processed junk, Britney.
I know it's been said 50-11 times but she needs to focus on eating healthy Whole Foods, and save eliminating meat, and dairy for when she has that down.

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

What if the announcement is that they're becoming daily, family vloggers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

imnottired wrote:What if the announcement is that they're becoming daily, family vloggers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
HA! She can't even keep up with her M,W,F schedule.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:She seems to think being vegan means to buy a lot of processed vegan food... uhhh those meatless meatballs are still processed junk, Britney.
Right?! Just skip the meatballs and blend cooked lentils into the pasta sauce for protein. If she sticks with this hopefully she'll learn! There are a lot of ways we get my four year-old to eat vegetarian meals without buying the processed crap. It might help them with a transition though. When I was in high school my parents relied on that stuff for awhile when I first became a vegetarian.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Video is up.
Good lord, name change and a personal channel. She is so unexciting.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Ean is going to kill her channel with his dull monotone frog voice.

Rebranding herself? You know she's going to do the same boring shit in all her videos.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”