DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

My 10 year old loves to match his 2.5 year old brother. I've learned from reading here that people think that's weird. I don't care though, because my kid loves it.
100midas
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 100midas »

tintin15 wrote: I have no doubt that the mouse will not last. I hope it does, but there are so many things against it. Luna or Karma would happily attack it if it gets out. If not that, one of the boys will accidentally kill it. Literally anyone in that house is capable of having it out and forgetting it so it hides somewhere.
MOUSE TRAPPED IN PUPPY'S MOUTH!!!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer
Informer

As a guinea pig owner, the Lumps would not be able to handle them. It's advised to keep at least two because they get lonely. They need a LOT more space than any of the pet store cages give them, you have to clean up after them, give them a certain amount of veggies every day, keep their nails trimmed etc. Pretty sure bunnies are similar. They'd get them expecting "easy pets" and dump them in under a month.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

mac-n-cheese wrote:
twomommies wrote:
rhyannfreytag wrote:but... he can't speak properly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't speak and isn't cute. Is it the role of a brat? He just has that bratty look

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
I'm sure he'll be cast in something or at least modeling
He looks like a child from a target or jcpenny add
He does have stunning eyes. Those are the kids that get put into something. A unique look.

Low rent, how dare you lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Anyone can "submit" a picture, the minions are already asking what movie is he going to be in. Missy worded it that way on purpose to make them think he's already been given a role. Stuff like that bugs me.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Yesterday I say a promoted fullscreen ad on my facebook. It was a skit of these women taking about naming your kids for ideal socially media usernames and reserving the accounts for them and how it was more important than a social security number. Thought about the bumps the whole time I was watching

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Playsinrain wrote:Assuming someone's sexual preference isn't cool...
Yeah and neither is parent shaming, fat shaming, calling a child ugly, etc lol I think you need to get over it Image

clashingpiglet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clashingpiglet »

Picture This:
Ollies headshots were sent in...
Agency says, "He has the look we're looking for. Let's see how he does."
Bumps immediately post to Twitter, "So proud of my boy, he's got an audition today. He's going to be great!" Blah blah blah
They walk in the door to the audition.
They're greeted with, "Hi, what role are you auditioning for?"
Bryan replies, "Toddler #1! This is Oliver"
With blank stares, they reply...
"I'm sorry, this is a toddler only audition. Good luck with your future endeavors."
Bryan pulls out his phone and quickly types, "Ollie did PERFECT today! They LOVED him! They offered him the role right there on the spot! However, after reading more of the script and talking with the producers, Missy & I decided this isn't a good fit for him." Screenshots it, then immediately posts to Twitter before they even make it out the door.

Minions make him feel better by talking about how great Ollie is what fantastic parents they are. After all, they care more for the well being of their child than for his fame. Bryan mumbles to himself as they pull in the driveway, "yeah, we are great parents."

Bryan cell phone rings, it's the producer. He says, "Your son is perfect for the role! We want him. Audiences will LOVE him, this kid has potential!"
Bryan excitedly says, "Really?!"
The Producer says, "Absolutely! He's sitting here in the office waiting for you to come get him..."
Bryan, "OMG we forgot Finn!"
Missy, "Who?"

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

100midas wrote:As a guinea pig owner, the Lumps would not be able to handle them. It's advised to keep at least two because they get lonely. They need a LOT more space than any of the pet store cages give them, you have to clean up after them, give them a certain amount of veggies every day, keep their nails trimmed etc. Pretty sure bunnies are similar. They'd get them expecting "easy pets" and dump them in under a month.

Oh, I'm a guinea pig owner, too! I only meant it would be better around children and definitely less likely to get lost or accidentally murdered than a mouse. Like I said, they probably wouldn't be able to keep up with socializing a guinea pig for more than a week or two, so I doubt they could handle the upkeep.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
Yeah and neither is parent shaming, fat shaming, calling a child ugly, etc lol I think you need to get over it Image

I'm not saying I agree wth the comment said about his sexuality BUT I am curious as to why his sexuality is the line.

People sit on her and shame the shit out of both of them about their weight, call Ollie ugly and say some pretty mean things about him, but assum Bryan might be gay and WHOA WHOA WHOA. Lol just kinda funny.

With that said, I don't think he's gay. He's always seemed genuinely in love and attracted to Missy. Perhaps he's bi, but his effeminate personality has nothing to do with it.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Im late on this but of course they used a picture of him NOT smiling. He has an evil smile and they know it..
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I just watched a fb video of a chicken who caught a field mouse.. oh no John
Also, I'm not sure how sanitary a huge fish tank next to your toaster and cooking utensils is, but I feel like algae and gross things will be getting onto Finns plate

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

clashingpiglet wrote:Picture This:
Bumps immediately post to Twitter, "So proud of my boy, he's got an audition today. He's going to be great!" Blah blah blah
"I'm sorry, this is a toddler only audition. Good luck with your future endeavors."
Bryan pulls out his phone and quickly types, "Ollie did PERFECT today! They LOVED him! They offered him the role right there on the spot! However, after reading more of the script and talking with the producers, Missy & I decided this isn't a good fit for him." Screenshots it, then immediately posts to Twitter before they even make it out the door.

Minions make him feel better by talking about how great Ollie is what fantastic parents they are. After all, they care more for the well being of their child than for his fame. Bryan mumbles to himself as they pull in the driveway, "yeah, we are great parents."

Bryan cell phone rings, it's the producer. He says, "Your son is perfect for the role! We want him. Audiences will LOVE him, this kid has potential!"
The Producer says, "Absolutely! He's sitting here in the office waiting for you to come get him..."
Missy, "Who?"

I laughed way too hard at this.
But it's almost too true to be funny!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer
Informer

tintin15 wrote:
100midas wrote:As a guinea pig owner, the Lumps would not be able to handle them. It's advised to keep at least two because they get lonely. They need a LOT more space than any of the pet store cages give them, you have to clean up after them, give them a certain amount of veggies every day, keep their nails trimmed etc. Pretty sure bunnies are similar. They'd get them expecting "easy pets" and dump them in under a month.

Oh, I'm a guinea pig owner, too! I only meant it would be better around children and definitely less likely to get lost or accidentally murdered than a mouse. Like I said, they probably wouldn't be able to keep up with socializing a guinea pig for more than a week or two, so I doubt they could handle the upkeep.
Yeah, I agree, it would be a better kid's pet than a mouse or hamster type. But in every other aspect they'd hate it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer
Informer

whys0seri0us wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:

I'm not saying I agree wth the comment said about his sexuality BUT I am curious as to why his sexuality is the line.

People sit on her and shame the shit out of both of them about their weight, call Ollie ugly and say some pretty mean things about him, but assum Bryan might be gay and WHOA WHOA WHOA. Lol just kinda funny.

With that said, I don't think he's gay. He's always seemed genuinely in love and attracted to Missy. Perhaps he's bi, but his effeminate personality has nothing to do with it.

Yeah, if you're not okay with assuming Bryan's gay but you're okay with making fun of his weight, you're a hypocrite. Obligatory I'm-not-talking-about-anyone-specific. It just seems weird that we're collectively so sensitive about one but not the other.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

100midas wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote: Yeah and neither is parent shaming, fat shaming, calling a child ugly, etc lol I think you need to get over it Image

Yeah, if you're not okay with assuming Bryan's gay but you're okay with making fun of his weight, you're a hypocrite. Obligatory I'm-not-talking-about-anyone-specific. It just seems weird that we're collectively so sensitive about one but not the other.

About they gay comment I made: there's nothing wrong with being gay at all. And maybe he isn't maybe his personality just comes across that way. But seriously it's weird that people find it ok to call a child ugly but god forbid I say Bryan is in the closet Image

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

clashingpiglet wrote:Picture This:

Missy, "Who?"

Alternative ending - they admit Ollie was not a fit for the role and IG a pic of him with the new toy they bought for him to mask his "disappointment."

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:

I've never commented on weight here other than speculation that Missy was pregnant, nor have i ever called Ollie ugly. While yes, this is a gossip site, I'm pretty sure his sexual preferences aren't ours to pick. Many people have agreed in the past that assuming bryan is gay is something that shouldn't be discussed, i actually think it was so bad at one point that mods stepped in and shut it down, sorry for giving you the heads up that it might not be the best thing to bring BACK up again. It's also not your place to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't "get over". Like it or not as of this moment the only thing we can assume is Bryan is a straight man married to a woman he is sexually attracted too. and i have to add, if you don't think any of those things are ok, then why are you here engaging in those exact activities?
Last edited by Playsinrain on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I don't make fun of Bryan's weight (or at least try not to), I think I've mentioned it out of curiosity or concern. But personally, I think it's a lot different to talk about something you can see than something you speculate.

To me, it's not even just speculating that he's gay...it's the fact that people use the "feminine" things he says, does, or likes as proof that he's gay that bothers me. Those stereotypes are so harmful to men everywhere...I've said this before, so many people deny little boys things like dolls, pink, nail polish, etc. and they grow up to be these ashamed, tough, "manly" men. I personally like that Bryan is open enough to say he likes flowers and unicorn frappes. I wish more men were open like that.

I don't mind if people think he's gay, but using things like that bothers me. Not to be vulgar (and I've said things along the lines of this before too lol), but flowers or girly things does not equal wanting a penis in the butt/your penis in someone else's lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

tintin15 wrote:I don't make fun of Bryan's weight (or at least try not to), I think I've mentioned it out of curiosity or concern. But personally, I think it's a lot different to talk about something you can see than something you speculate.

To me, it's not even just speculating that he's gay...it's the fact that people use the "feminine" things he says, does, or likes as proof that he's gay that bothers me. Those stereotypes are so harmful to men everywhere...I've said this before, so many people deny little boys things like dolls, pink, nail polish, etc. and they grow up to be these ashamed, tough, "manly" men. I personally like that Bryan is open enough to say he likes flowers and unicorn frappes. I wish more men were open like that.

I don't mind if people think he's gay, but using things like that bothers me. Not to be vulgar (and I've said things along the lines of this before too lol), but flowers or girly things does not equal wanting a penis in the butt/your penis in someone else's lol
YES!!! Thank you!! there is NOTHING about Bryan that tells us he is gay. Period.

Return to “Daily Bumps”