Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Unread post by Night lady »

ANOTHER live feed? Seriously? C'mon you 2, get a life.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Night lady wrote:ANOTHER live feed? Seriously? C'mon you 2, get a life.

Not only is it another live feed, but it's a live feed where in order to win a blanket, the FATHER asked people to go on a public business Instagram page and pick which of his children you like the best. He comments that Ashley will probably be mad, but justifies it by saying "it's okay, you know we all have a favorite." What kind of father says this? Not the first time I've heard it from him either. Ashley is an idiot, but at least she's smart enough to not say stupid crap like that on video.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

Not only is it another live feed, but it's a live feed where in order to win a blanket, the FATHER asked people to go on a public business Instagram page and pick which of his children you like the best. He comments that Ashley will probably be mad, but justifies it by saying "it's okay, you know we all have a favorite." What kind of father says this? Not the first time I've heard it from him either. Ashley is an idiot, but at least she's smart enough to not say stupid crap like that on video.
Omg, that's sick for him to say such a thing! Sick!

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

I skipped through it. Guess what ALL THE GIRLS ARE TRYING TO SWIM ON THEIR OWN. Yeah I have snowballs to sell too!!!! Earlier he said CRAP was blowing up swim rings Rolling my eyes :bhd: :bhd: :bhd:
Snarky is as snarky does!
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

Does someone want to ask if Madison actually Gets paid for all the babysitting she does? You know, since they did such a nice over the top tribute to her on fb?
Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

In Madison's post, he said that she gets emotional when it cones to the quads and we'll see it on rattled. It would be hilarious if they talked about the "haters" on the show and that's what she's reacting to. I highly doubt it but it's a fun thought. I'm guessing scarletts finger incident.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

His hair? Why?
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

His hair? Why?

So many of you have been requesting a blog all about our beloved Madison, so here it is! There’s so much to be told about this favorite aunt, so ill try not to leave anything out! You already left out an apostrophe...
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

How sick is he . I have no words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sandocan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sandocan »

Thanks everyone for the vogling and live feeds updates. I cannot bare to watch anymore vlogs or hear Tybut talking. Not only are they boring but they are so fake. It's all about making money. Disgusting
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

eskayem wrote:His hair? Why?

So many of you have been requesting a blog all about our beloved Madison, so here it is! There’s so much to be told about this favorite aunt, so ill try not to leave anything out! You already left out an apostrophe...
:lol: :lol: He's so full of himself! Too bad he's so stupid
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:They are going to be very very materialistic girls . I can see in the future them just rejecting gifts if they don't like them or trashing them as they do now
If they ever learn to put a few words together I bet it's "you can't tell me what to do"
Those two have zero control over them they do what they want
Do they realise this is the easy part they are going to get more wilful and defiant
I can see the Dr PHIL episode now !

I was watching a rerun of Dr Phil yesterday and it was on bratty kids. Man - the kids on the show were equal or better than the Greedners. I saw the quads on there in about 12 years being forced into some rural camp to learn to behave. And it didnt have to be that way.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Merikat wrote:Oh, yes. And the sink overflowing with crap on the counter Nice. Who shows their awful housekeeping to the world?! Narcissists, I guess

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I haven't watched the vlog, Merikat, but you must be mistaken! Tyson has OCD and they have a housekeeper and they only use paper supplies. Surely it wasn't their home you were looking at?!?
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think they are trying to save their quickly-decreasing fan base. It's almost like they are just trying everything they know how to do as quick as they can to save the sinking titanic. Ever heard the expression they are setting up beach chairs on the titanic - a little too little too late.
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

pollycracker wrote:And their bathroom and closet. Did you see that in today's vlog?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Yeah, that was gross. Just like their car. FatAss spends so much time keeping the outside of the car washed, but he's OK with the inside being covered in moldy food and broken toys? The difference is that he can sit on his fat arse while going through the carwash, but he might have to actually bend over to clean shit off the floor. It might be considered work, so he can't have that!

I wonder if there are bugs in that car? Ew.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aussiegal2017 wrote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

The sad thing is - many parents say it in jest. I was the first girl after many a' boy and my mom would say snarky things like "of course she's my favorite child." But we all got a turn and you could tell she was just being a smartass. With these two, they actually do have favorites. You can tell! I rarely rarely see Tyson interacting with Indie. But Scarlett is attached. And poor Heavy-Evie hardly has any time with Ash.
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

Maybe it's just my phone.
I don't watch vlogs on it, but I like to read the YouTube comments. When I pressed on the link, the vlog immediately started, with I little sign that said "press to unmute".

So the vlog started, silently, when I pressed the link. I guess the Greedners have discovered a new way to increase views...

"Good job", Greedners!

Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

BumblebeeBubbles wrote:
Aussiegal2017 wrote:

The sad thing is - many parents say it in jest. I was the first girl after many a' boy and my mom would say snarky things like "of course she's my favorite child." But we all got a turn and you could tell she was just being a smartass. With these two, they actually do have favorites. You can tell! I rarely rarely see Tyson interacting with Indie. But Scarlett is attached. And poor Heavy-Evie hardly has any time with Ash.[/quote]
I've always thought Indie is ASSwit's favorite.
I used to be positive Scarlett was TyASSon's', but recently he has seemed to equally give attention to Evie.
Of course, they both seem to always be aware of Evie now; they might just be watching her behavior very closely.

BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Howlin17 wrote:
eskayem wrote:His hair? Why?

:lol: :lol: He's so full of himself! Too bad he's so stupid
It seems to me that we used to see A LOT more of Aunt Madison. I do think she genuinely loves those girls. But I wonder if she sees the signs on the walls and has distanced herself? Or if she's sick of being taken advantage of. I'm sorry - but those girls used to be cute and I thought they'd be fun to play with for an afternoon. Now I couldn't stand it! It would be horrible. They are little brats with no manners that are frustrated they can't communicate. Oh and changing their diapers - just thinking about what must come out. No thank you. Run, Madison, run!!!
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

Ok, I tried to quote a reply, and now that reply and mine are showing as one! Weird.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”