Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

Some poor woman has posted how she is terrified of hospitals and wanted her family when she was a patient. One of choe's blind followers has shot her down in flames about how as an adult that's ridiculous AND SHE CAN'T SEE THE IRONY! Chloe doesn't go anywhere without Ro or her sister. I am going to have to stop watching this shite. It's not good for my blood pressure!

I am glad poor Henry is home and I hope he doesn't suffer any after effects from his time in hospital.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Her followers are the worst!! Earlier when I looked at the YouTube comments a nurse had asked why they didn't stay and a commenter went off on her for being judgey and accused the nurse of being (paraphrasing) "one of those nurses who kill disabled children". Yikes.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

My IQ lowers every time I scroll through the comment section on Chloes videos. I know most of them are kids who literally think Chloe does no wrong, I just hope they end up having more common sense when they grow up. I wonder how many clueless fangirls take inspiration from Chloe and other YT mothers with questionable parenting. Many of her fans are teen girls who seem to have an interest in being teen mothers.
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

I still somewhat supported and liked this family up until recently, but leaving Henry and Pearl at the hospital alone has shocked me. It's just so cold that parents could do that.

Chloe's constant response of "well, do YOU have 6 kids blah blah blah" to criticism is beyond aggravating.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

I can't believe her fans are blind. In any other circumstances, I would have said yea maybe it is hard for her to stay in the hospital.

But her excuse was , "there was no bed". Bed would be the f-ing last thing on my mind if my kids are in the hospital.

How could she sleep at night knowing the kids were alone in the hospital.

I am also trying to understand this. She is so protective over the kids to the extent of homeschooling, no friends, vegan etc. But she could just leave Henry and pearl when they needed her the most. What logic?!!

Is she bipolar?

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Ice cream sundae wrote:Erm you do know this isn't actually an all praise Chloe thread, right? It's not actually aimed at her? :?
I think (hope) they were being sarcastic. If not, shame.
Who could leave their little one in the hospital like that? Seriously?!?
Those asking if Australian hospitals have extra staff, etc - generally, no. In my experience, nurses are run off their feet, and doctors only check in a couple of times a day (unless something drastic changes). There are sometimes volunteer staff who
will sit with babies/toddlers, my sister used to do this, but generally, they're not allowed to touch the patients (i.e. give a crying baby a cuddle), and there will only be one volunteer per ward, if that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

RubyRed wrote:When I was 4 I had eye surgery that required me to stay in the hospital overnight for 3 nights, with my eyes bandaged and sealed shut from gross crusty goo. So, I was essentially blind for a few days.

My mom slept sitting up in a chair for two nights, but for some reason left during the middle of the night on the third. It was definitely traumatizing, not being able to see a thing, being sick and in pain, and not knowing what was going on, what time it was, or why I was alone. I woke up and pressed the nurse assist button over and over again until someone came to my side and explained what was going on, since I was old enough to understand. Henry isn't even old enough to speak.

In reality, my mom was probably only gone for a few hours during the night, maybe to go home and get more clothes. But the night time is the worst time for a kid to be alone. Chloe would be better off leaving Henry for a few hours during the day to get what she needed and then go back to stay overnight.

Not to mention it must be very hard on his lungs if he is crying all night long, as well as irritating to the nearby hospital patients who are ill and trying to sleep.
Also, surely it'd be easier for Ro to be alone with 5 sleeping children at night than 5 active children all day?

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 2f9ec8.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 4c9954.png[/img]

Yes Chloe everyone in the English speaking language knows how many kids you have. It's not an excuse. You wanted all those kids all close in age like that so deal with it.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Surely if the kids are sick it'd be easier to take care of them though? She speaks so much bs.

Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Aboogabooga wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 2f9ec8.png[/img]

Yes Chloe everyone in the English speaking language knows how many kids you have. It's not an excuse. You wanted all those kids all close in age like that so deal with it.

She is annoying as fuck..keep going on a loop how it is hard with 6 kids. I know people with many kids and they deal with things way better than Chloe. Doesn't help that she portrays to the world how she is the best mom.

And why the fuck does she think she is always right and no one can criticize her. She is rude af too. Take a step back? Maybe she should take a step back, stop shoving cameras on the kids face, and give Ro a break.

If she cared so much about the sick kids, she would have taken a cab or bus instead of making Ro drive to and fro. When she knows Ro has gotten no sleep and still made him drive. I cringe with the shift change. She is unbelievable. I just so hate her at the moment. I want to see how long her fame will last.

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

No, but guys, seriously, she is the only person ever to have multiples and kids close in age, so no one can judge her *sarcasm hat

Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

storeynyx wrote:
Ice cream sundae wrote:Erm you do know this isn't actually an all praise Chloe thread, right? It's not actually aimed at her? :?
I think (hope) they were being sarcastic. If not, shame.
Who could leave their little one in the hospital like that? Seriously?!?
Those asking if Australian hospitals have extra staff, etc - generally, no. In my experience, nurses are run off their feet, and doctors only check in a couple of times a day (unless something drastic changes). There are sometimes volunteer staff who
will sit with babies/toddlers, my sister used to do this, but generally, they're not allowed to touch the patients (i.e. give a crying baby a cuddle), and there will only be one volunteer per ward, if that

Of course I was being sarcastic! I can't stand the woman! 8-)
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

Aboogabooga wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 2f9ec8.png[/img]

I loved how that RN totally called her out. The "but I had too many kids too close together" excuse doesn't cut it.

Why couldn't a friend or family member help out at home?!
It's so pathetic to have had that many children but not built a supportive community around them.

If she had just replied that she felt awful for leaving him and she knew it was a bad choice then I'd have an ounce of respect for her, but her need to fight everyone down and never admit fault is disgusting. This is what has always annoyed me and it's clearer than ever now.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

What?! She actually said Ro can't take care of all the other kids without help?! Oh, so that's only possible for him when Chloe has to get her eyebrows or eyelashes done, or go out for me time with her sister or have a sleep in? How can someone vlog these things and then turn right around and spin a different scenario? Delusional!
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

I like that more and more responses are coming in about leaving Henry on his own. A few posters in particular are very vocal about it. I wonder if they post on here .... ? ;)
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Of all the horrible things Chloe says and does, the whole "I have six young kids and triplets so I am better than everybody and always right and nobody else knows how i feel" attitude is the most annoying. I could honestly rant about it for hours. I wonder if she acts all high and mighty to her family and people IRL, and if they want to slap her 24/7. I don't understand how their followers haven't seen through her yet. She is SO fake, SO entitled, and SUCH a b*tch. I wonder what the doppleganger family thinks of them. They are WAY better parents than Chloe, but they don't act all high and mighty like her. Chloe probably thinks she is a better parent because she dresses her little props in matching overpriced clothes and they can recite memorised numbers and play with pretty wooden toys.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

I agree the 'I have six kids including triplets' thing is wearing transparently thin. I think more and more people are seeing through it now. Soon enough their YouTube following will wane and someone will have to go back to work (I wonder who! :-o ). All it takes is one bad decision or video and everything can come tumbling down. Can't wait! *gets popcorn ready*
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

At night Henry was sleeping she said. So did the other 5 ,so why it was that hard for Ro???excuses excuses. She wanted to lay down her fat ass while her baby was suffering. Cruel b*tch.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

My mum has 8 children, two disabled and the youngest a very premature preemie. When either of my disabled siblings have to be in hospital (they are 12 and 14) there's a parent there round the clock. And when my youngest siblimg was born very early, you guessed it, parent round the clock too. We aren't as close together in age as Saint Chloe's genius children but my parents worked out care between them for us so that at no point was any child left alone at the hospital, because hospitals are horrid as an adult never mind for kids. It's what you do, boo hoo you need to sleep in a chair, wah wah too many kids, she chose to have a big family close together now she has to deal with it.

As for Ro not being able to deal with four or five on his own, how about all those times we've seen him loaded up like a pack horse with all the kids out, while her majesty just swans around doing what she wants to do? Or maybe they have some kind of ghost nanny helping him out that we just can't see.

This whole situation has made me so so angry, she's not at her child's side 24/7 because she didn't want to be. No way around it, that was the reason. She didn't want to be stuck in the hospital when she could be doing something else, so Henry had to be in a room alone when Pearl left with no idea when he'd see his parents again. She needs to snap out of her stupid teen attitude and grow up, her life isn't about her anymore it has to be about the six children she made.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Chloe thinks she invented the concept of large family.

And she's fucking LYING. She's a LIAR.
She said Ro can't take care of 4 kids? Who does she think she's fooling? She said multiple times that he's superdad amazing and can do it all by his own. I really really hope Ro isn't okay with the way she portrayed him just to avoid criticism, he's the only responsible adult in that house and he's the one who can take care of 6 kids + child woman Chloe. Please girl. I hope he speaks to her about it and will be vocal about it. Ro, you're not a prop, you deserve more credit.
She said multiple times she can't manage with only a few hours of sleep but when 2 kids are in a hospital she suddenly NEEDS her 8 hours of sleep? I guess the kids are not worth a few sleepless nights. Vlogs are worth it though.
She said in the first vlog than they left Henry AND PEARL alone and they both came home. Then she's writing that they only left Henry because Pearl came home and she was sick and they had to take care of her? Jesus fucking Christ. She can't even keep track of her own lies. If Pearl is home, that means she's doing better and Henry is not, so if anything Henry is the one who needs them. She lied.
Doesn't want to put her kids in school or daycare because kids need their parents and no one can take care of them more than them...but suddenly kids are okay with only nurses. And she said Henry had 3 nurses. Does she really believes 3 nurses were here only for prince Henry? They have other kids to take care of. Some parents REALLY can't stay at home with the kid because they're single moms with other kids and a JOB they need to go to in the morning otherwise they won't be able to pay their rent. These kids need the nurses, not the kid who is alone just because his stupid AF mother is irresponsible.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”