JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:I agree with everyone else Kaden's hair has looked terrible for years the bowl haircut is hideous! I personally hate when boys hair covers their ears always looks so messy.. Anyone notice when Jess walked in on Lilia listening to the Junie B. Jones Audible that the book was only at 1 minute and Jess tried playing it off like Lilia had been sitting there listening to it for a while.. talk about staged :roll:
Haha I noticed that too, talk about an obvious #ad
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

pianogossiper wrote:HAS MIMI GOT RID OF THE GRASS AND RATCHET PICKET FENCE IN THE FRONT YARD?!

#FREETHEFRONTYARD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jess and her tribe destroyed Mimi and Glen's front yard. When just Jess and Lilia were living with Mimi, Glen and Ben, the house had a nice lawn with a few trees. Jess, Chris and the kids moved out a little over a year and half ago. Maybe Mimi and Glen are still trying to figure out what to do with it. Maybe they want to install drought-resistant, heat tolerant landscaping; it's certainly an issue where they live.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

The book Lilia was holding wasn't the same one she was listening too lol

neketeke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neketeke »

The fact that Kyson looks so much like his father makes me think of him as being a bad person just like his father. But everyone he opens his mouth and you get to hear and see how truly prcious he really is just confuses me so much. Please let the world only be nice to him from now on, he has gotten too much shit already in his short life.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:I agree with everyone else Kaden's hair has looked terrible for years the bowl haircut is hideous! I personally hate when boys hair covers their ears always looks so messy.. Anyone notice when Jess walked in on Lilia listening to the Junie B. Jones Audible that the book was only at 1 minute and Jess tried playing it off like Lilia had been sitting there listening to it for a while.. talk about staged :roll:
I LOVED that. It was the 'oh, I didn't see you there' of youtube ads :D .
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

MommaMia3 wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:All the talk about Chris being in his underwear reminded me of when I was in High School, my dad always wore just his underwear and a t-shirt at night and in the morning before getting ready for work..anyways one morning my probation officer came to my house early in the morning to check in on me and my father answered the door in his underwear I had never been so fucking embarrassed in my entire life
At least your dad slept in something. I once got a glass of water in the middle of the night, my dad woke up thinking that someone had broken in and I turned around to see him standing buttass naked at the too of the stares holding a baseball bat.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
lol his face after seeing it was you must've been priceless lol
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

olemama wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:HAS MIMI GOT RID OF THE GRASS AND RATCHET PICKET FENCE IN THE FRONT YARD?!

#FREETHEFRONTYARD

Jess and her tribe destroyed Mimi and Glen's front yard. When just Jess and Lilia were living with Mimi, Glen and Ben, the house had a nice lawn with a few trees. Jess, Chris and the kids moved out a little over a year and half ago. Maybe Mimi and Glen are still trying to figure out what to do with it. Maybe they want to install drought-resistant, heat tolerant landscaping; it's certainly an issue where they live.
Well if the fence is down it just makes it easier to escape. This is the year, guys. #freeglen2k17
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

neketeke wrote:The fact that Kyson looks so much like his father makes me think of him as being a bad person just like his father. But everyone he opens his mouth and you get to hear and see how truly prcious he really is just confuses me so much. Please let the world only be nice to him from now on, he has gotten too much shit already in his short life.
You should never associate kids with one, or the other parent. They are their own person and you should treat them like one, even if they happen to look like one parent. It's not Kysons fault that his Dad can't get his sh*t together, just as it's not Kadens fault that his Mom lived irresponislbe and can't think a week ahead (siince he takes more after her lookswise).
marea_adr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marea_adr »

CAT FOOD????? REALLY NOW????
neketeke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neketeke »

Captain Smooth wrote:
neketeke wrote:The fact that Kyson looks so much like his father makes me think of him as being a bad person just like his father. But everyone he opens his mouth and you get to hear and see how truly prcious he really is just confuses me so much. Please let the world only be nice to him from now on, he has gotten too much shit already in his short life.
You should never associate kids with one, or the other parent. They are their own person and you should treat them like one, even if they happen to look like one parent. It's not Kysons fault that his Dad can't get his sh*t together, just as it's not Kadens fault that his Mom lived irresponislbe and can't think a week ahead (siince he takes more after her lookswise).
I know that, but it's human nature to do associations with things you are familiar with. Kyson truly is an angel, and I know that.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Come one guys cut them some slack. They are too busy laying around the house in their underwear to do laundry or parent their children!

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

And as far as the watch.... did he intentionally throw it in or was it an accident? I could see it being replaced because it was an oops. But if he did it ok purpose that could be a valuable teaching lesson.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Lilia couldn't even listen to the book thru Jesssssss ad. By the time she was done blabbing Lilia was playing with toys.
shedeeran
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by shedeeran »

I was a bit weirded out when Jesss said she forgot it was tuesday when she was talking about Gabe picking up Chris. Can the guy not keep track of his own appointments? She's really mothering him isn't she
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Is she ever gonna finish painting the door or???[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 2f25c3.png[/img]

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

smom12 wrote:And as far as the watch.... did he intentionally throw it in or was it an accident? I could see it being replaced because it was an oops. But if he did it ok purpose that could be a valuable teaching lesson.

I think he took a bath with it and didnt know it wasnt waterproof. Jess said "Its my fault too. I forgot to tell you to take it off" to make him feel better.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Annavi04 wrote:
smom12 wrote:And as far as the watch.... did he intentionally throw it in or was it an accident? I could see it being replaced because it was an oops. But if he did it ok purpose that could be a valuable teaching lesson.

I think he took a bath with it and didnt know it wasnt waterproof. Jess said "Its my fault too. I forgot to tell you to take it off" to make him feel better.
They all had bathing suits on. I think he jumped in the pool with it on
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

olemama wrote:

#FREETHEFRONTYARD

Or maybe they don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on their frontyard and see Jess and Chris break up and Jess moving in again with her hoard of wild kids. I'm sure they're just waiting right now because they can't decide if she's gone for good or no.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Am I the only one who doesn't think Kaden's hair is that bad? Like it's not how I would style my kid's hair, but in my opinion he still looks cute. IDK I like long hair on boys.
casperchica09
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by casperchica09 »

ArielLipstick wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't think Kaden's hair is that bad? Like it's not how I would style my kid's hair, but in my opinion he still looks cute. IDK I like long hair on boys.
No, I don't either. I do prefer Kyson and Landon's styles but I think his Kaden's hair suits him. The only think that bugs me about Kaden's hair is messs playing up buzzgate instead of just admitting Kaden likes having long hair.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”