tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by tintin15 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:I literally couldn't care less if ANYONE here thinks Bryan is gay. I hate the fact that it's based on stereotypes. Those stereotypes are far more harmful to the men of the world than to Bryan. I don't care if people think he's gay because of the Craigslist thing, I care that people think men can't like "feminine" things without liking penis. This topic usually comes up whenever Bryan likes "girly" things (it came up with the unicorn frappe, now it's coming up with the flowers), as if that's the proof. It just bothers me.
Well, I never said why I thought he was gay. I certainly don't think he's gay because he bought flowers, that's a little ridiculous and I also never commented about him being gay when he bought a certain drink at Starbucks. It's just the vibe I get from him sometimes that makes me think he's either gay or bi. Nothing wrong with that and I'm probably wrong, certainly they don't show us everything. I really don't think there's anything wrong with me saying I think someone comes across as gay, because to me, it's not an insult.

So I hope all the people who are upset by what I said can understand that I wasn't coming from a place of meanness or hatred. When I said I think he's in the closet, it was an observation, not insult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I understand. I know you didn't say anything about the drink, but there were quite a few people thinking he was gay because he liked the drink. I'm not sure if anyone else has hinted at him being gay today (I could go back and look, but there's really no point in dragging this out any longer), but if it was just you, then there was a misunderstanding. You brought it up when we were talking about the flowers, so I misunderstood, thinking that was why you brought it up. Sorry if it seems like I was dragging you or something, it wasn't my intention.

And I wasn't trying to attack anyone with my posts at all. I was getting a little frustrated because people seem to not understand that I hate the stereotyping, not the wondering itself.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

In my opinion Bryan isn't so much feminine as he is childish, which is probably just because he knows he has an audience of children.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Hello all, I am officially ready to return to the DB thread! As of this afternoon I am finished with my Master's program and have an abundance of free time for the time being, so I can get back to my Daily Bumps fanfiction.

What have a missed?

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:I literally couldn't care less if ANYONE here thinks Bryan is gay. I hate the fact that it's based on stereotypes. Those stereotypes are far more harmful to the men of the world than to Bryan. I don't care if people think he's gay because of the Craigslist thing, I care that people think men can't like "feminine" things without liking penis. This topic usually comes up whenever Bryan likes "girly" things (it came up with the unicorn frappe, now it's coming up with the flowers), as if that's the proof. It just bothers me.
Well, I never said why I thought he was gay. I certainly don't think he's gay because he bought flowers, that's a little ridiculous and I also never commented about him being gay when he bought a certain drink at Starbucks. It's just the vibe I get from him sometimes that makes me think he's either gay or bi. Nothing wrong with that and I'm probably wrong, certainly they don't show us everything. I really don't think there's anything wrong with me saying I think someone comes across as gay, because to me, it's not an insult.

So I hope all the people who are upset by what I said can understand that I wasn't coming from a place of meanness or hatred. When I said I think he's in the closet, it was an observation, not insult.

*leaves*
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:

Couldn't it just be "bromance" with how he acts with his male friends?.....
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote: Yeah and neither is parent shaming, fat shaming, calling a child ugly, etc lol I think you need to get over it Image

I've never commented on weight here other than speculation that Missy was pregnant, nor have i ever called Ollie ugly. While yes, this is a gossip site, I'm pretty sure his sexual preferences aren't ours to pick. Many people have agreed in the past that assuming bryan is gay is something that shouldn't be discussed, i actually think it was so bad at one point that mods stepped in and shut it down, sorry for giving you the heads up that it might not be the best thing to bring BACK up again. It's also not your place to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't "get over". Like it or not as of this moment the only thing we can assume is Bryan is a straight man married to a woman he is sexually attracted too. and i have to add, if you don't think any of those things are ok, then why are you here engaging in those exact activities?
I never said they weren't ok. People can say whatever they want and if someone gets offended that's their problem, not the person who said it. If you don't like something you have the option to simply ignore it. When I see things people say and I think, whoa that's a little extreme, I move on. I'm allowed to say that a lot of times Bryan comes across as totally gay. If you don't like my opinion that's your problem and not mine.
Just seems weird to me that a forum where people come to talk shit about people has rules about certain things that can or can't be speculated...

Yesterday's vlog around 7:03. Never seen THAT level of his gayness. OMG

English is not my first language.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

CallieT wrote:In my opinion Bryan isn't so much feminine as he is childish, which is probably just because he knows he has an audience of children.
you hit the nail on the head with this one.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

also i laughed way too hard at the challenge they just did. first video of theirs that i have actually really enjoyed
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I know this is weird, but during the challenge, Missy looked at Bryan like she loved him and vice versa. Maybe the realness is something THEY need, too. I wouldn't be surprised if any distance they have is because everything is so fake...wouldn't be the first time it's happened to a vlogging couple.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Like, right before Bryan is about to put his hand in the box when the mouse is in it, Missy is looking at him like she's seeing the man she loves. Maybe I'm just crazy.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:

Definitely ^^^
I question him because he's extremely flamboyant.
Yes maybe it's stereotyping but he acts like a good portion of the gay men I know in my life.
Very out there, me me me, loud and well flamboyant.
I'm new to their channel so I didn't know about the craigslist thing...but... whoa.

Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

Maybe I'm just overreacting a bit but, no way in HELL I'm giving my toddler pop rocks!
Anything..literally ANYTHING for these views!
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mac-n-cheese wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
there is so much speculation on this but my opinion (we all have one keep in mind) is that they are young. they are very young and they have more money than most know what to do with and they know the way to get more of this money is to be on camera at all times. i don't know about you but if i had money like they do i would be doing cartwheels on camera and probably having the same pitched voice as he does even though i am female. he was also raised in a household full of women and no father figure around other than the men his mother would bring in and out of the house so that could explain why he is more in touch with his feminine side.

but yes the first video i saw of theirs a few years back was draw my life and i immediately said he was gay to myself.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

tintin15 wrote:Like, right before Bryan is about to put his hand in the box when the mouse is in it, Missy is looking at him like she's seeing the man she loves. Maybe I'm just crazy.
You aren't crazy. I saw it too. I've seen her look at him like that a few times.

I think Missy struggles with showing affection in general, accept with her children. This is probably why I defend Missy so much (yea yea I know I do). I see a lot of myself in her as far as being super socially awkward, struggling with showing affection or even showing gratitude in the way most people expect it. For me, it's because I have a social anxiety disorder. Idk what it is not Missy.

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

whys0seri0us wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Like, right before Bryan is about to put his hand in the box when the mouse is in it, Missy is looking at him like she's seeing the man she loves. Maybe I'm just crazy.
You aren't crazy. I saw it too. I've seen her look at him like that a few times.

I think Missy struggles with showing affection in general, accept with her children. This is probably why I defend Missy so much (yea yea I know I do). I see a lot of myself in her as far as being super socially awkward, struggling with showing affection or even showing gratitude in the way most people expect it. For me, it's because I have a social anxiety disorder. Idk what it is not Missy.

Yeah, I'm not too hard on Missy for her awkwardness either because I know what it's like to be that way and have people see it as rudeness. I do think she could stand to show more affection towards Bryan, at least on the vlogs (who knows how they are off camera), but I do think she definitely has real love for him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

whys0seri0us wrote:

Missy shows affection to her children? Only when she's forced to. Most days she looks like she's trapped if she has to take care of them and there is no one around to help Image
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

This COMPLETELY surprised me, because I feel like we've never, or RARELY seen this.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 3f895b.jpg[/img]
:roll:
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yes! I was going to mention that, too, but I forgot! It seemed so genuine and in the moment, not for the vlog at all. I was seriously shocked.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Theirmom wrote:This COMPLETELY surprised me, because I feel like we've never, or RARELY seen this.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 3f895b.jpg[/img]
Is she pregnant?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Theirmom wrote:This COMPLETELY surprised me, because I feel like we've never, or RARELY seen this.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 3f895b.jpg[/img]
Is she pregnant?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
I wondered that to. Especially after today's vlog that Bryan was talking about a dream he had about another baby. Would t surprise me in the least.
So get ready for lots of Bryan fawning over Gaines. They're all at that d23 thing.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

100midas wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:

Yeah, I'm not too hard on Missy for her awkwardness either because I know what it's like to be that way and have people see it as rudeness. I do think she could stand to show more affection towards Bryan, at least on the vlogs (who knows how they are off camera), but I do think she definitely has real love for him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
But she _doesn't_ have trouble showing affection to her dad. She cuddles him and gushes over him on social media, and says things she has never ever said about her husband. The man she chose to be with. She used to be affectionate with Bryan more. But compare birthday and Father's Day posts between her dad and the father of her children.
I was a Daddy's girl too. I get adoring your father. But when my dad did a Tiger Cruise and came into port on my husband's Navy ship, I hugged my husband first.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”