Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

cklein31 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote: Why are you wasting water like this? Is this a normal thing to do?
No. It's not lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If a kid was like... REALLY dirty then maybe? Like played in a bunch of mud or paint or something. But bath water is fine if you actually wash your baby...

Thank god I thought I was odd for a second there in my house we all have baths, we don't have a shower the house is kind of old and because of where the bath is we can't add in a proper shower without adding pipes and it's far too expensive Image as long as he is being washed it's fine

miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

colemanl1997 wrote:
cklein31 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote: No. It's not lol

If a kid was like... REALLY dirty then maybe? Like played in a bunch of mud or paint or something. But bath water is fine if you actually wash your baby...

Thank god I thought I was odd for a second there in my house we all have baths, we don't have a shower the house is kind of old and because of where the bath is we can't add in a proper shower without adding pipes and it's far too expensive Image as long as he is being washed it's fine

in my experience i've only done that with kids who are learning to transition from bath to shower (5-7 year olds) but i do it the opposite way so as not to waste water - clean off first, then play. i would only do that with a toddler A) the opposite way and B) if they shat their pants or played with paints or mud or something.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Not even two minutes into the vlog and L already touched a dead fly,ran with a cord around his neck and played with live wires...and his "parents" did nothing to correct it...poor kid

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

js2013 wrote:Not even two minutes into the vlog and L already touched a dead fly,ran with a cord around his neck and played with live wires...and his "parents" did nothing to correct it...poor kid

THANK YOU the cord freaked me the HECK out. I would take that away SO QUICK from a toddler who put it around his neck. And then they showed the internet set up in the corner and I panicked hard again. Lord. I would not let any curious babies or toddlers NEAR that mess. Totally a strangulation and electrocution hazard. Ugh
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

Did people really send them their own graduation announcements & someone even invited OK to their wedding?!

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

cklein31 wrote:
js2013 wrote:Not even two minutes into the vlog and L already touched a dead fly,ran with a cord around his neck and played with live wires...and his "parents" did nothing to correct it...poor kid

THANK YOU the cord freaked me the HECK out. I would take that away SO QUICK from a toddler who put it around his neck. And then they showed the internet set up in the corner and I panicked hard again. Lord. I would not let any curious babies or toddlers NEAR that mess. Totally a strangulation and electrocution hazard. Ugh
The scary thing is there wasnt even a "no, Levi....not safe"....My 3 yr old knows to correct my 10 month old with "no cords" and takes her away...come on O and K step it up a bit.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Did you guys see Kyra's snapchat story? Some random people invited her and Oscar to their wedding. Bug Buddies are so bizarre.
sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

Ok....this past vlog was SO ANNOYING. I could barely get through it. Oscar feels the need to constantly talk and say "ooooo" and when they walked into that ice cream place they were loud as hell. Doesn't he get embarrassed? And don't even get me started on that "bun" he can barely pull any hair into it....heavy cringing. I liked it better when he was attached to the Xbox

tizlu95

Unread post by tizlu95 »

How the hell does she get makeup sent to her she literally wears nothing on her face the majority of the time and when she does it's a bit of concealer and mascara??? Hardly beauty vlogger of the year is she :?
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

missy-1010 wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
adNotSponsored89 wrote:Levi probably smells because his dipshit parents think a bath is a shower. Like a previous poster said, they probably rinse him with the dirty bath water that you know he has peed in. abd call it good. No, that's not how that works. Let your kid play in the batb, drain the water and then give them a quick shower.
Why are you wasting water like this? Is this a normal thing to do?
No. It's not lol

Lol wow, I was actually questioning myself for not knowing this and wondering if I've been doing it wrong haha
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I swear these people are going more and more immature each and every day. Normal people are growing up. Maybe one day Levi will be more mature than them and will have to actually parent them.
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

tizlu95 wrote:How the hell does she get makeup sent to her she literally wears nothing on her face the majority of the time and when she does it's a bit of concealer and mascara??? Hardly beauty vlogger of the year is she :?
that's so sad, she doesn't even appreciate it because she never uses it. i would KILL to have makeup sent to me, i'm a cosmetology student who works 2 jobs to support myself, when i need makeup for class i usually have to use it so sparingly until i can save up enough for new products. such a shame, she'll rave about it on snap, use it once, and never touch it again.

finickyferret
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by finickyferret »

greeneyes21 wrote:
Littlechatter11 wrote:
finickyferret wrote:The fact that Oscar's first instinct was to hit something is frightening. Especially over something as small as not remembering something?
(which also brought up personal memories I thought I shook out of my head)

This makes me worried. This time the camera was rolling...who knows what he does when they're not.

Do you guys not think this is a slight over reaction? Of course by all means have your opinion but surely we have all hit something out of frustration (I don't mean a human being or animal ect) I'm talking about the table, bed ect. Quite a serious thing to speculate
Watch out people will most likely attack you now for making a comment about this and not over reacting like everyone else does. Because apparently if you get mad and hit something you need therapy and you are abusive *eye roll*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Not what I'm saying, but as stated in previous threads there are other signs there, it's not just hitting things. People have stated he reminds them of their abusive exes.
That said, in regard to this particular situation, I speak from experience. My abuse began with my father hitting and yelling at objects out of frustration and eventually escalating to hitting me or his cats out of frustration. The playing field when no one's around to see changes greatly.

That's just me, though.
greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greeneyes21 »

finickyferret wrote:
greeneyes21 wrote:
Littlechatter11 wrote:
Do you guys not think this is a slight over reaction? Of course by all means have your opinion but surely we have all hit something out of frustration (I don't mean a human being or animal ect) I'm talking about the table, bed ect. Quite a serious thing to speculate
Watch out people will most likely attack you now for making a comment about this and not over reacting like everyone else does. Because apparently if you get mad and hit something you need therapy and you are abusive *eye roll*

Not what I'm saying, but as stated in previous threads there are other signs there, it's not just hitting things. People have stated he reminds them of their abusive exes.
That said, in regard to this particular situation, I speak from experience. My abuse began with my father hitting and yelling at objects out of frustration and eventually escalating to hitting me or his cats out of frustration. The playing field when no one's around to see changes greatly.

That's just me, though.
I guess to me, i dont see him doing this as dramatic as the rest of everyone lol it just looks like this is how he is. Ive had an abusive ex too (mentally and physically) and from what i see, oscar is nowhere near to that level of accusation lol. It seriously seems like to me, everyone dislikes him so much that, so they all call him abusive. Yeah i dont know how he is in person, but like i said.. to me he does not seem abusive. Anger probs? Yes but alot of people have anger problems and arent abusive. I am one of those people, if i get extremely pissed i hit something, but.. i would never ever ever hit anyone or an animal, because i just have anger problems. And that may be how oscar is. I dont like oscar, but no he looks nowhere near abusive.

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

greeneyes21 wrote:
finickyferret wrote:
greeneyes21 wrote: Watch out people will most likely attack you now for making a comment about this and not over reacting like everyone else does. Because apparently if you get mad and hit something you need therapy and you are abusive *eye roll*

That's just me, though.
I guess to me, i dont see him doing this as dramatic as the rest of everyone lol it just looks like this is how he is. Ive had an abusive ex too (mentally and physically) and from what i see, oscar is nowhere near to that level of accusation lol. It seriously seems like to me, everyone dislikes him so much that, so they all call him abusive. Yeah i dont know how he is in person, but like i said.. to me he does not seem abusive. Anger probs? Yes but alot of people have anger problems and arent abusive. I am one of those people, if i get extremely pissed i hit something, but.. i would never ever ever hit anyone or an animal, because i just have anger problems. And that may be how oscar is. I dont like oscar, but no he looks nowhere near abusive.

See, to me it's not just the anger, it's not even mostly about the anger - he seems to have very little regard for Kyra, be or her health, her feelings, even her opinions. Oscar does whatever the hell he wants, and she seems to feel that she can't challenge him. He's also controlling and makes little degrading comment to/about Kyra almost daily. And, let's not forget that Kyra stated in a video that she often hides what Levi does to protect him from Oscar - the kid was barely a toddler at the time. It's all the little things put together that signal he may be abusive, not the fact that he had one outburst of anger

greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

storeynyx wrote:
greeneyes21 wrote:
finickyferret wrote: Not what I'm saying, but as stated in previous threads there are other signs there, it's not just hitting things. People have stated he reminds them of their abusive exes.

That's just me, though.

See, to me it's not just the anger, it's not even mostly about the anger - he seems to have very little regard for Kyra, be or her health, her feelings, even her opinions. Oscar does whatever the hell he wants, and she seems to feel that she can't challenge him. He's also controlling and makes little degrading comment to/about Kyra almost daily. And, let's not forget that Kyra stated in a video that she often hides what Levi does to protect him from Oscar - the kid was barely a toddler at the time. It's all the little things put together that signal he may be abusive, not the fact that he had one outburst of anger

Hmm alot has happened in a month then, i havent been watching them lately because i recently had a baby. But thats pretty terrible, didnt know she said that, wow.

greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

greeneyes21 wrote:
storeynyx wrote:
greeneyes21 wrote: I guess to me, i dont see him doing this as dramatic as the rest of everyone lol it just looks like this is how he is. Ive had an abusive ex too (mentally and physically) and from what i see, oscar is nowhere near to that level of accusation lol. It seriously seems like to me, everyone dislikes him so much that, so they all call him abusive. Yeah i dont know how he is in person, but like i said.. to me he does not seem abusive. Anger probs? Yes but alot of people have anger problems and arent abusive. I am one of those people, if i get extremely pissed i hit something, but.. i would never ever ever hit anyone or an animal, because i just have anger problems. And that may be how oscar is. I dont like oscar, but no he looks nowhere near abusive.

Hmm alot has happened in a month then, i havent been watching them lately because i recently had a baby. But thats pretty terrible, didnt know she said that, wow.

But i do think, he acts too young and he needs to grow up.. ALOT lol

aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

I think Oscar is reading here too and is trying to be more affectionate towards Kyra but Kyra always looks so taken off guard by it! It seems like he's kissing her so aggressively just for the vlog. She looks bummed that she probably doesn't get any of it off camera, or she looks like she doesn't want anything to do with him.

On another note, Oscar being with Alaya at the trampoline place scared me soooo much. I was just waiting for him to start jumping with her in his arms and all I could think of was her little brain being shaken around!!! :(
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

Why is this man so insufferable? I'm starting to like Kyra more and more and I'm even starting to pity her. She's stuck in Utah with these two kids and this man child who has no regards to what she says when it comes to their children. On that stupid slide Oscar took the baby on she goes "just to let you know I do not approve". He was making me so nervous. I think she's afraid to challenge him and always has been so she just goes along with whatever he says and does and that's why we see such shitty parenting behaviors. I honestly don't think she's a bad mom. She's got good motherly instincts for the most part, but Oscar is just a danger to those kids at this point. After they went to eat instead of getting in the 100+ degree car with his small children and girlfriend in it he went to dick around asking his children who can't speak if they liked the food. No Oscar, no one gives a shit they all just want the air on, Levi's cheeks were so red! They definitely read here though. They were leaving the post office and Oscar said something about being daily vloggers and Kyra piped in with a "are we REALLY daily vloggers though?" Nope. You're lazy. Anyway, rant over. Sum it up, Oscar sucks.

brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

Have you seen that in the discription box under recommended they have jesssfam?! I'm confused

Return to “OKBaby”