KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

xkatka
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Unread post by xkatka »

I totally agree with you wolflily too eapecially the end. Even tho im skinny and if I looked like Keren I would WANT to lose weight but I would NEVER portrait it for my young audience like she does - like i need to lose weight etc.. i would do it through healthy lifestyle and toning my body not hastagging weightloss shajt....

Its true she only does it for fake compliments (lets face it even if she was a whale her fans wpuld say she looks great lol) and to get new followers as fitness mum

I know its not her responsibility to educate young kids who watch het but same way its very selfish not to think about the damage she might cause to her young audience (just to get few more $)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 740ca2.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... d0d332.jpg[/img]

I tweeted her the picture and got blocked! LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I had too! 5% lol!!!!Image

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

rottiemama wrote:82 degrees?? WTF??? Is that temp accurate?! Why is he dressed in long sleeved pj's?? I live in the south and it is so freaking hot and humid right now! I sleep in shorts and a tank top WITH the AC set in the low 70's and it will still get too warm sometimes. I really don't understand why they always dress their kids like it's fall or winter.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... a129c2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
and why is landon sleeping on his tummy? isnt that a suffocation risk?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SweetDreams wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Love that she mentions she bought it two weeks ago and just hasnt had a chance to wear it yet. Bull. She saw Aspen wear it and went out to buy the same. Guarantee
Where did she say that? I just watched the "terrible prank" video and she clearly was buying it that day (posted 4 days ago). You can see her holding it in the store. Lol.

she says it in the video where she wears the sack for the first time. "Ive had this for a few weeks and never got a chance to wear it"
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dnbunny wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 740ca2.jpg //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... d0d332.jpg

I tweeted her the picture and got blocked! LOL!

LOOOOL You're a hero!!! i bet khoa would get a laugh xD
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Wow I guess that picture really triggered her lol. When she mentioned making a cookbook I thought it had to be a joke right? Like she only said that to get us to laugh, that has to be it.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I don't watch them too often so I was wondering..theyre not married right? Does anyone know why?
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
rottiemama wrote:82 degrees?? WTF??? Is that temp accurate?! Why is he dressed in long sleeved pj's?? I live in the south and it is so freaking hot and humid right now! I sleep in shorts and a tank top WITH the AC set in the low 70's and it will still get too warm sometimes. I really don't understand why they always dress their kids like it's fall or winter.

He rolls over immediately every time he is laid down. Can't really help it. Once babies are capable of rolling back and forth on their own it's not that big of a deal.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

I just went and watched the vlog where she took Landon to the doctor, I don't know if anyone said anything about this but that video shows that Landon shouldn't be eating solids yet. One of the steps is that they can sit unassisted and she was holding him up while he was playing with a toy in the patient room..
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

I've never paid much attention to this thread because I used to actually really enjoy their vlogs, so I'm sorry in advance if you've all discussed this before. It makes me so mad that K&K only ever leave their house to go shopping at the INDOOR MALL or Target. You live in one of the US's most BEAUTIFUL states, GO SHOPPING OUTSIDE if you only want to shop Keren!! There are so many great outdoor strip malls that they could go to in order to let Jackson get his energy out. Their weather is gorgeous 90% of the time, and they hardly ever spend any of their days out exploring Florida. Why don't they ever take Jackson to the park or the gym's waterpark anymore? I get that they've got their own pool/play gym for him, but he never plays with kids his own age (except for 5 minutes a day at the INDOOR MALL). I know a while back you all talked about how dumb it is that she won't take Jackson back to the gym's "babysitting" because he was a little scared, and you're all right! He's going to be hella anti-social when he gets older if they don't start letting him interact with people under the age of 25. I know Orlando is a few hours away from beaches, but it's not like they couldn't afford to spend the weekend at a hotel by a beach. Also, in a vlog a few days ago (when they were putting Jackson's hair in a ponytail) Keren said she's "gonna let Jackson's hair grow out until he's old enough to understand haricuts"....like girl youre really going to stop taking your toddler outside of the house every time he's a little scared of something NEW?! I'm sure that's great for his development! I'm just honestly so irritated at this point seeing 15 minutes of Keren trotting her ass around Urban Outfitters everyday. GET OUTSIDE. GO DO SOMETHING FUN WITH YOUR KIDS. If I lived in Florida, I would be outside all day as often as I could.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

teddyandmommy wrote:I just went and watched the vlog where she took Landon to the doctor, I don't know if anyone said anything about this but that video shows that Landon shouldn't be eating solids yet. One of the steps is that they can sit unassisted and she was holding him up while he was playing with a toy in the patient room..
I'm not even a mom and I know that she shouldn't be giving him baby food yet. Addie from Jesssfam just started eating solids, and she is able to crawl and sit up alone. There are just certain mile markers that parents should follow as standard procedure, and from what we've been shown, Landon shouldn't even be smelling solids yet. But hey, Keren is alllll about having her kids be advanced geniuses. :roll:
Tmh23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tmh23 »

teddyandmommy wrote:

He rolls over immediately every time he is laid down. Can't really help it. Once babies are capable of rolling back and forth on their own it's not that big of a deal.
Don't get my started on his sleeping. It's totally fine that he sleeps on his belly since he puts himself that way. What's not fine is that stupid blanket he sleeps on and those bumpers. I commented about baby Sloan and got quite a few likes so I know they saw it. They can afford the $200 safe vertical bumpers but choose to let him sleep in that death trap. I used to kind of enjoy their blogs but nope not any more.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

workinprogress wrote:I've never paid much attention to this thread because I used to actually really enjoy their vlogs, so I'm sorry in advance if you've all discussed this before. It makes me so mad that K&K only ever leave their house to go shopping at the INDOOR MALL or Target. You live in one of the US's most BEAUTIFUL states, GO SHOPPING OUTSIDE if you only want to shop Keren!! There are so many great outdoor strip malls that they could go to in order to let Jackson get his energy out. Their weather is gorgeous 90% of the time, and they hardly ever spend any of their days out exploring Florida. Why don't they ever take Jackson to the park or the gym's waterpark anymore? I get that they've got their own pool/play gym for him, but he never plays with kids his own age (except for 5 minutes a day at the INDOOR MALL). I know a while back you all talked about how dumb it is that she won't take Jackson back to the gym's "babysitting" because he was a little scared, and you're all right! He's going to be hella anti-social when he gets older if they don't start letting him interact with people under the age of 25. I know Orlando is a few hours away from beaches, but it's not like they couldn't afford to spend the weekend at a hotel by a beach. Also, in a vlog a few days ago (when they were putting Jackson's hair in a ponytail) Keren said she's "gonna let Jackson's hair grow out until he's old enough to understand haricuts"....like girl youre really going to stop taking your toddler outside of the house every time he's a little scared of something NEW?! I'm sure that's great for his development! I'm just honestly so irritated at this point seeing 15 minutes of Keren trotting her ass around Urban Outfitters everyday. GET OUTSIDE. GO DO SOMETHING FUN WITH YOUR KIDS. If I lived in Florida, I would be outside all day as often as I could.
I have to disagree with you on shipping outside. It's wayyyyy too hot for that here. Literally walking from the car to any store and you're melting.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Omg. The cold water prank was unbelievably fake
You are not for one second going to get me to believe Keren would laugh at that.
She's flip her shit on khoa if that was real... also her singing in the shower.
Please tell me their channel isnt going to be another Domo and Crissy fake prank channel...

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I know we talk about it but her damn fashion sense is the worst I ever saw. I know many people who are into the latest and nobody I know where's high waisted cut off shorts with pockets or fringe hanging everywhere and cut to their literal flat ass cheeks falling out.
I am still not over her striped flour sack dress and the wrinkles and her just telling Khoa the day before he wasn't allowed to buy his clothes as they were too big.
Sometimes I think she is just trolling us. She's got to be.
SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetDreams »

SweetDreams wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Love that she mentions she bought it two weeks ago and just hasnt had a chance to wear it yet. Bull. She saw Aspen wear it and went out to buy the same. Guarantee
Where did she say that? I just watched the "terrible prank" video and she clearly was buying it that day (posted 4 days ago). You can see her holding it in the store. Lol.

she says it in the video where she wears the sack for the first time. "Ive had this for a few weeks and never got a chance to wear it"
I just watched the beginning of that one to see it. What a little liar! Apparently she doesn't want to be accused of copying Aspyn. I generally don't dislike Keren but I don't watch too often. Does she tend to be insecure about her fashion choices? Maybe she just was about this one because she knew deep down that it looked hideous on her? It reminds me of something girls would do in high school.

CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

The crib bumpers make me so mad. Seriously what is even the point of those other than increasing the risk of SIDS. Seriously, I thought everybody knew those were a huge no no by now.
Tmh23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tmh23 »

CallieT wrote:The crib bumpers make me so mad. Seriously what is even the point of those other than increasing the risk of SIDS. Seriously, I thought everybody knew those were a huge no no by now.
For real! I also don't understand what kind of person can read Jordan derosiers heartbreaking account of how she found her sweet baby dead and not immediately remove those bumpers and blankets. I did. I even commented about wonder bumpers which are 100% safe. Her having such a following could save sooo many baby's if she simply took those bumpers and blankets and shared why they aren't safe. She's a pos mother but we all know that.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Kerens joke about being on a diet where she only eats air was stupid. And the amount of people commenting "omg same me too" is concerning.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”