Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

Unread post by alym0326 »

It is absolutely RIDICULOUS that Bonnie orders for the kids at restaurants, it's one thing if she relays what they want to the waiter - but to not even consider what they want and just say "you're having this" is a bit much especially since the girls are older. Obviously it makes sense to do it for Lincoln, and even Boston - but Olivia and the other girls 100% should be able to chose what food they want at a restaurant... on top of that, they didn't even get their own meals!!! Bonnie ordered food to be split between them, jeez...

Also, in response to this board having more hate than love for Bonnie. From my perspective, no one really hates Bonnie - she receives a lot of love on this board, more than any other board I read. However, she does receive hate when it is warranted. 9/10 there is a reason behind the hate she receives and not someone just hating her because they hate her. 95% of the people on here love Bonnie but thinks she makes questionable decisions and will call her out on it. That's just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

alym0326 wrote:It is absolutely RIDICULOUS that Bonnie orders for the kids at restaurants, it's one thing if she relays what they want to the waiter - but to not even consider what they want and just say "you're having this" is a bit much especially since the girls are older. Obviously it makes sense to do it for Lincoln, and even Boston - but Olivia and the other girls 100% should be able to chose what food they want at a restaurant... on top of that, they didn't even get their own meals!!! Bonnie ordered food to be split between them, jeez...

Also, in response to this board having more hate than love for Bonnie. From my perspective, no one really hates Bonnie - she receives a lot of love on this board, more than any other board I read. However, she does receive hate when it is warranted. 9/10 there is a reason behind the hate she receives and not someone just hating her because they hate her. 95% of the people on here love Bonnie but thinks she makes questionable decisions and will call her out on it. That's just my opinion.

I couldn't believe that she ordered for those girls. Makes me wonder if Olivia is reading well enough to read a menu.

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Didn't realize how much of a control freak Bonnie really is until this restaurant story. I guess its' one of the reason her kids are cautious and nervous about doing things the wrong way while Ruby's usually don't care and children shouldn't worry that much, at least not yet.
I've been hard on Ruby about her parenting style and would like to take back some of the things Iv'e said. Ruby's children are more independent and fearless and better prepared as it seems right now. It's better to fail,make a fool outta yourself, try again and learn from your mistakes while young ...
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Today Grandma Griff was joining in on teasing Boston, by showing him that scary picture. Bonnie and Joel need to make more one on one time for Boston, so he can get a word in and feel like he's truly being seen.

Making the girls share a meal - and I thought Ruby was the sister who was underfeeding her children.

I too could see how relaxed and happy Olivia was on the camping trip with Joel. He is a good dad, I just wish he wouldn't allow Bonnie to treat the kids the way she sometimes does. I can see on his face when she's done something unkind and he's just not going to say anything and unleash the wrath of Bonnie.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Ducklings4 wrote:
alym0326 wrote:It is absolutely RIDICULOUS that Bonnie orders for the kids at restaurants, it's one thing if she relays what they want to the waiter - but to not even consider what they want and just say "you're having this" is a bit much especially since the girls are older. Obviously it makes sense to do it for Lincoln, and even Boston - but Olivia and the other girls 100% should be able to chose what food they want at a restaurant... on top of that, they didn't even get their own meals!!! Bonnie ordered food to be split between them, jeez...

I couldn't believe that she ordered for those girls. Makes me wonder if Olivia is reading well enough to read a menu.

For the love of God! Makes you wonder about Olivia's reading ability because her mother orders for her??? My eyes just about rolled out of my head. Talk about over analysing and looking for issues when there are none. Olivia has shown many times what a good reader she is.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

I wonder what it was showing in the background that made Bonnie not be able to show the clip of Joel?
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

CallieT wrote:I wonder what it was showing in the background that made Bonnie not be able to show the clip of Joel?
She said there were things she "couldn't have shown". Maybe it was one of her sponsored videos (CVS) and there was logos/brands behind him? not sure
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

This sounds SO odd, but I hope the stuff in the background was the kids naked or something. However, I'm inclined to believe it wasn't anything like that since we've seen Bonnie show it before - however, I'm still hopeful that that's what it was and that she made the right choice to not show itz

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ohnonotme wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:

For the love of God! Makes you wonder about Olivia's reading ability because her mother orders for her??? My eyes just about rolled out of my head. Talk about over analysing and looking for issues when there are none. Olivia has shown many times what a good reader she is.
Well, when she was at her Grandmother's and got the Tooth Fairy coin, she couldn't read it. Admittedly, it was a while ago. I don't watch the vlogs daily, so I haven't seen Olivia read. So I actually thought the same.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

alym0326 wrote:This sounds SO odd, but I hope the stuff in the background was the kids naked or something. However, I'm inclined to believe it wasn't anything like that since we've seen Bonnie show it before - however, I'm still hopeful that that's what it was and that she made the right choice to not show itz

Yes, it does sound odd. Can't believe that's where your mind went. Would have been the last thing on earth I would have imagined.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ohnonotme wrote:
alym0326 wrote:This sounds SO odd, but I hope the stuff in the background was the kids naked or something. However, I'm inclined to believe it wasn't anything like that since we've seen Bonnie show it before - however, I'm still hopeful that that's what it was and that she made the right choice to not show itz

Yes, it does sound odd. Can't believe that's where your mind went. Would have been the last thing on earth I would have imagined.
Well, considering how many youtubers (including Bonnie) that we've seen show their children naked in the bath and their naked butts running around... that's why it went there because I'm hoping she's finally learned something and is aware that she shouldn't be showing those kind of things on the internet...

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

We've seen Olivia read in the vlogs a few times now. She seems to be reading at a level appropriate for Grade 2/3.

If she can read Tom Sawyer, she can read a menu.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:We've seen Olivia read in the vlogs a few times now. She seems to be reading at a level appropriate for Grade 2/3.

Thanks. I honestly hadn't seen her read.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:We've seen Olivia read in the vlogs a few times now. She seems to be reading at a level appropriate for Grade 2.

Do you mind pointing me in the direction towards vlogs where we've seen her read, I'm curious for myself as I can't remember and assessing kids reading level is my job lol and I can't seem to remember any specific vlogs

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

alym0326 wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote:

Well, considering how many youtubers (including Bonnie) that we've seen show their children naked in the bath and their naked butts running around... that's why it went there because I'm hoping she's finally learned something and is aware that she shouldn't be showing those kind of things on the internet...

She's been careful to edit around Lincoln being changed lately and things like that. She's not as discreet as she probably should be, but that's good to see she at least does try to pay attention to what might be unintentionally shown in the background. So much better than vloggers like her sister intentionally vlogging her upset child struggling on the toilet Image
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
alym0326 wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote: Yes, it does sound odd. Can't believe that's where your mind went. Would have been the last thing on earth I would have imagined.

She's been careful to edit around Lincoln being changed lately and things like that. She's not as discreet as she probably should be, but that's good to see she at least does try to pay attention to what might be unintentionally shown in the background. So much better than vloggers like her sister intentionally vlogging her upset child struggling on the toilet Image
That's exactly why my mind went to that, she's been more cautious - that's why I'm hoping this was a sign of her being more aware.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Ohnonotme wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:

Reading a menu is different than reading a children's book. I think those kids are intelligent, but I do it think she is advance and she may not be able to read a menu.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

But most kids' menus have pictures too. I mean, it's not that hard.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Why did she not edit out the clip where Julie or Abby don't remember which one but she told her mom in the background she had diarrhea! It was obvious she didn't know she was on camera and she's at the age where classmates will tease her!!!!!!!! Where is your respect for your family members!?!?!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Kaylor1 wrote:Why did she not edit out the clip where Julie or Abby don't remember which one but she told her mom in the background she had diarrhea! It was obvious she didn't know she was on camera and she's at the age where classmates will tease her!!!!!!!! Where is your respect for your family members!?!?!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Though I agree it should've been edited out, Abby was looking straight into the camera and knew she was being filmed, and purposely said it twice for the camera. As open as Ruby is about bodily fluids on camera, Abby probably doesn't realize it's not something you want to let thousands of people know.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”