JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by emlyx »

tessabravo wrote:Drakes little brother and kyson look more like twins than kyson and kaden lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I think Kyson is the spit image of Tyler (Jessica's brother)
caseofwanderlust97
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by caseofwanderlust97 »

Off topic to the current forum discussion, but, I've always wondered what Lilia's teachers think of her home life? If one of my students had four half siblings from two other men and three step siblings from two marriages I'd have to try extremely hard to be professional. I realize kids come from shitty home lives way too often, but the whole thing just infuriates me that it happens. Also, if I were the mother of one of the other students in her class and I found out Jess was vlogging with my child shown, there would be a big uproar. Just sayin'.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

emlyx wrote:
tessabravo wrote:Drakes little brother and kyson look more like twins than kyson and kaden lol.

Lol what kind of drugs are you on to be seeing that

Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Deadhead_kay wrote:
emlyx wrote:

coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

Lyanna wrote:At the end of the last thread someone posted thic pic of Addy saying she can see some red tints in her hair:

I don't see any red tints but I have to say...I see platinum blonde. Like very platinum blonde. In fact she reminds me of...

Freaking Eminem back in the Slim Shady days!
So from now I will be calling her Slim Shady or Slim Addy.
There's nothing remotely slim about little Andromeda
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Can someone tell me how to make gifs!!!!?!?!?!?
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

emlyx wrote:
Deadhead_kay wrote:
emlyx wrote: And I think Kyson is the spit image of Tyler (Jessica's brother)

I was gonna say kyson looks nothing like tyler lol

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

tessabravo wrote:
emlyx wrote:
Deadhead_kay wrote: Lol what kind of drugs are you on to be seeing that

I was gonna say kyson looks nothing like tyler lol

[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] I always see Kyson on him, same squishy eyes, smile. I think Landen more like Drake's twin. Well, imo.
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

F

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

coopersmom wrote:
There's nothing remotely slim about little Andromeda
Fat Shady
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

caseofwanderlust97 wrote:Off topic to the current forum discussion, but, I've always wondered what Lilia's teachers think of her home life? If one of my students had four half siblings from two other men and three step siblings from two marriages I'd have to try extremely hard to be professional. I realize kids come from shitty home lives way too often, but the whole thing just infuriates me that it happens. Also, if I were the mother of one of the other students in her class and I found out Jess was vlogging with my child shown, there would be a big uproar. Just sayin'.
I dont understand your first part. You would have to try hard to be professional, why? A child can come from a million dollar home with two parents and be raped or abused or starved.
What difference does it make what Lilias home life is like? What matters is how she acts in class and your job isn't to judge her or her mom it is to teach her.
I understand that Lilias home life will probably have consequences to her future but it isnt to her teachers to make those judgements. It says alot more about you than it does Jessica or Lilia that you would say that, sorry.
Like I understand we know waaayy too much about Lilia's life but her teachers would only know the basics of her life, or the life of a child like hers. Again all that would matter is that she comes to school clean and with a lunch and that she is nice to other children and wants to learn not that she has step and half siblings.
Agree 10000% that if my child was being filmed for Jess' channel I would have a huge problem.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

caseofwanderlust97 wrote:Off topic to the current forum discussion, but, I've always wondered what Lilia's teachers think of her home life? If one of my students had four half siblings from two other men and three step siblings from two marriages I'd have to try extremely hard to be professional. I realize kids come from shitty home lives way too often, but the whole thing just infuriates me that it happens. Also, if I were the mother of one of the other students in her class and I found out Jess was vlogging with my child shown, there would be a big uproar. Just sayin'.
Ugh, its honestly one of the most irresponsible things she does. I'm also a teacher and I'm sure you know, there are always students who have some unique situation like a foster situation or a parent who lost their rights or something and for her to expose those students faces, she could be putting a child in serious danger. And maybe the chances of that happening are slim but if something happened, it could be very serious.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
I dont understand your first part. You would have to try hard to be professional, why? A child can come from a million dollar home with two parents and be raped or abused or starved.
What difference does it make what Lilias home life is like? What matters is how she acts in class and your job isn't to judge her or her mom it is to teach her.
I understand that Lilias home life will probably have consequences to her future but it isnt to her teachers to make those judgements. It says alot more about you than it does Jessica or Lilia that you would say that, sorry.
Like I understand we know waaayy too much about Lilia's life but her teachers would only know the basics of her life, or the life of a child like hers. Again all that would matter is that she comes to school clean and with a lunch and that she is nice to other children and wants to learn not that she has step and half siblings.
Agree 10000% that if my child was being filmed for Jess' channel I would have a huge problem.
I think more what this person means is theyd have a hard time not saying something to Jess about how that really isn't a healthy way for a child to grow up. I've dealt with some parents who are just putting their kids through so much crap and its so hard to watch and say nothing in defense of the child. And 99% of the time, nothing a parent does is enough to call its abuse or neglect but obviously that doesn't make it right. As teachers, we have very strict guidelines about what we can say to a parent. If we suspect a child might be dealing with adhd or something, we can't even tell the parents that. You're just supposed to suggest having the child see their pediatrician. So I don't think this person means they would treat Lilia any differently or treat Jess disrespectfully.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

tessabravo wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:I agree with everyone else Kaden's hair has looked terrible for years the bowl haircut is hideous! I personally hate when boys hair covers their ears always looks so messy.. Anyone notice when Jess walked in on Lilia listening to the Junie B. Jones Audible that the book was only at 1 minute and Jess tried playing it off like Lilia had been sitting there listening to it for a while.. talk about staged :roll:
He was so cute looking when he had that mohawk haircut when he was 1 or 2. I highly HIGHLY doubt he still has that huge "clipper fear" Mess talks about. The whole drake shaving thing happened over 2 years ago. Im sure he's just a little hesitant when it comes to it but he's 5 now, Im sure he can do it.

The thing is, even if he is afraid of clippers, the barber can cut it really short with just scissors anyway, she's full of shit

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

My first year of teaching I had a student with 6 siblings. All but one from a different fathers. Later in his life he was convicted of murder. So sad. I am not insinuating that Jesss' kids will end up like that. Just this lady had 7 kids with 5+ fathers. And the older 4 were at this elementary school one in each class. So sad. Other families had multiple dads but not this crazy.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Ducklings4 wrote:
My first year of teaching I had a student with 6 siblings. All but one from a different fathers. Later in his life he was convicted of murder. So sad. I am not insinuating that Jesss' kids will end up like that. Just this lady had 7 kids with 5+ fathers. And the older 4 were at this elementary school one in each class. So sad. Other families had multiple dads but not this crazy.

and Lyle and Eric Menendez lived in a million dollar home in Beverly Hills and Lyle got into Princeton Uni and they still killed their parents.
I mean... Really.
I understand and respect that it is the furthest thing from ideal to have 5 baby daddies but come on.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

The menendez brothers still had a shit life tho and suffered because of their parents. Shit gets to you
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blackroses wrote:
Proud of U
Haha thx lol

Return to “JesssFam”