DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:This COMPLETELY surprised me, because I feel like we've never, or RARELY seen this.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 3f895b.jpg[/img]
Maybe he agreed to gender selection?
She wouldn't smile like that just being pregnant. She's miserable when she's pregnant.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
Theirmom wrote:This COMPLETELY surprised me, because I feel like we've never, or RARELY seen this.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 3f895b.jpg[/img]
Maybe he agreed to gender selection?
She wouldn't smile like that just being pregnant. She's miserable when she's pregnant.
She's all over him when they are trying touch. One of the reasons we speculated she was pregnant with Finn was because of how quickly that stopped again.

They are probably trying, or Bryan has finally agreed to just do gender selection.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, and on the "Missy is uncomfortable showing affection" topic, don't forget running to hug Corbin and wrapping her legs around him in a very public place right before his wedding. With Bryan standing right there.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

PumpkinHead wrote:I saw this comic earlier and couldn't help but think of DB lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 69f920.png[/img]
I remember when they were super strict about ollie playing with guns. That rule obviously didnt go far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

So Gaines is with them, where is Oliver and Finley?? Probably home and not attending I guess. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 0a4e15.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

See, normal smiles ain"t that bad, B&M ... lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 4da0c5.jpg[/img]

English is not my first language.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 1be5e3.png[/img]

It looks like Ollie and Finn are there too. I'm excited to see their vlogs tomorrow. I'm sure Gaines is absolutely loving it.

Side note - Do you think they are all talking smack about Ellie and Jared when the cameras are off? It's not very often that Cullen and Katie are alone with Bryan and Missy.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

HelloSweetie wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Like, right before Bryan is about to put his hand in the box when the mouse is in it, Missy is looking at him like she's seeing the man she loves. Maybe I'm just crazy.
You aren't crazy. I saw it too. I've seen her look at him like that a few times.

I think Missy struggles with showing affection in general, accept with her children. This is probably why I defend Missy so much (yea yea I know I do). I see a lot of myself in her as far as being super socially awkward, struggling with showing affection or even showing gratitude in the way most people expect it. For me, it's because I have a social anxiety disorder. Idk what it is not Missy.

Missy shows affection to her children? Only when she's forced to. Most days she looks like she's trapped if she has to take care of them and there is no one around to help Image
Missy is always hugging and kissing Finn and Ollie. Always laying with them. Say what you want, but she's affectionate.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

After so long they took the kids out of their element and went to a fresh fruit store and went antiquing! I seriously was so proud of them for making the kids have a fun healthy meal until the POP ROCKS candy scene - I knew it was coming (hence the title) but still - Finn was doing so good eating properly until they started giving him all this crap! Okay she just left the half chewed dead lizard on her lawn while her kids run around barefoot? GROSS!!
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

whys0seri0us wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote: You aren't crazy. I saw it too. I've seen her look at him like that a few times.

I think Missy struggles with showing affection in general, accept with her children. This is probably why I defend Missy so much (yea yea I know I do). I see a lot of myself in her as far as being super socially awkward, struggling with showing affection or even showing gratitude in the way most people expect it. For me, it's because I have a social anxiety disorder. Idk what it is not Missy.

Missy shows affection to her children? Only when she's forced to. Most days she looks like she's trapped if she has to take care of them and there is no one around to help Image
Missy is always hugging and kissing Finn and Ollie. Always laying with them. Say what you want, but she's affectionate.

Just curious why you come on this board if you are such big fans of them?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

whys0seri0us wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote: You aren't crazy. I saw it too. I've seen her look at him like that a few times.

Meh. I don't see it. While I do agree she lays around with them, I do t think this has to do with snuggling and bonding with them so much as it's her general laziness.

Affection is about more than hugs and kisses. Ellie hugs and kisses Jackson, yet there is still a general lack of real affection in my opinion.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

madi_b_123 wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Missy shows affection to her children? Only when she's forced to. Most days she looks like she's trapped if she has to take care of them and there is no one around to help Image

Just curious why you come on this board if you are such big fans of them?

I'm not a fan. I don't hate them nearly as much as everyone else, and yes I defend them against stupid shit, but I'm not a fan.

Not to mention this is a gossip site. As people have said before, all opinions are welcome.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Missy shows affection to her children? Only when she's forced to. Most days she looks like she's trapped if she has to take care of them and there is no one around to help Image

Meh. I don't see it. While I do agree she lays around with them, I do t think this has to do with snuggling and bonding with them so much as it's her general laziness.

Affection is about more than hugs and kisses. Ellie hugs and kisses Jackson, yet there is still a general lack of real affection in my opinion.
Idk man. There is a HUGE difference in the way Ellie is wth Jackson and how Missy is with her children.

I guess this is an agree to disagree.

bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

I feel like Missy shows Ollie genuine affection quite frequently, but she seems to just put up with Finn most of the time. That one vlog where she and Ollie snuck out of the house to avoid Finn comes to mind as a perfect example. I don't know if she went through some PPA or PPD or both, but she treats Finn very different than Ollie. She isn't mean like Ellie is with Jackson. Missy is either annoyed by him or just indifferent. It's really sad. Just my opinion.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

bunny88 wrote:I feel like Missy shows Ollie genuine affection quite frequently, but she seems to just put up with Finn most of the time. That one vlog where she and Ollie snuck out of the house to avoid Finn comes to mind as a perfect example. I don't know if she went through some PPA or PPD or both, but she treats Finn very different than Ollie. She isn't mean like Ellie is with Jackson. Missy is either annoyed by him or just indifferent. It's really sad. Just my opinion.
We see she's fairly of indifferent to Ollie to though by her willingness to dismiss medical concerns, feed him crap and just put him in the playroom to watch movies all day. She may not be as directly mean as Ellie, but I don't think indifferent is exactly loving.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I am blocked on IG, so I can't screenshot, but have you all seen the IG stories Missy is posting? Ollie looks so totally bored. At Disneyland. "Yeah, yeah, I'm here again. Meeting Goofy. Who cares? Been there, done that". It's so sad to me that he's so jaded. Even in the pictures already posted here, he looks like he'd rather be anywhere else. I know it's really hot, but he really just doesn't care. Gaines is hot too, but she's smiling. For real. The picture of Ollie and Finn and Gaines with Mickey here is awful of him. Missy posted "OMG!!", But that's not the expression on Ollie's face.
Trying really hard not to comment about how sweaty Bryan is. But I can't help it. Ewww.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I feel ever since the people at the store told Missy how cute Finn is, they have been showing him more. Coincidence maybe? I do think he is a sweet love muffin.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:I feel ever since the people at the store told Missy how cute Finn is, they have been showing him more. Coincidence maybe? I do think he is a sweet love muffin.

He keeps hugging Gaines. They always have to tell Ollie to hug people. But Finn just hugs them because he wants to.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

lmmomSD wrote:I am blocked on IG, so I can't screenshot, but have you all seen the IG stories Missy is posting? Ollie looks so totally bored. At Disneyland. "Yeah, yeah, I'm here again. Meeting Goofy. Who cares? Been there, done that". It's so sad to me that he's so jaded. Even in the pictures already posted here, he looks like he'd rather be anywhere else. I know it's really hot, but he really just doesn't care. Gaines is hot too, but she's smiling. For real. The picture of Ollie and Finn and Gaines with Mickey here is awful of him. Missy posted "OMG!!", But that's not the expression on Ollie's face.
Trying really hard not to comment about how sweaty Bryan is. But I can't help it. Ewww.

I just saw the photo of Bryan and his sweaty shirt - that is disgusting! It's also pretty hilarious since he couldn't photoshop himself and had to use the original pic! #BryLard
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Anyone else Ollie is a bit big to be wearing that? Looks ridiculous on him personally. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 2be429.png[/img]

Return to “Daily Bumps”