JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Wait so Landen's crying out in pain in his car seat, for "attention" since he's not the baby anymore.... Yet has been doing it for longer than Addie's existed.

I hate to agree with Jesssss and her vendetta on the medical system but holy balls that doctor seemed a bit useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Jess : "Addie's with us because obviously the boobs"

Jesus fucking christ Jess we get it Adjective is breast fed we know why she's with you, you don't need to show or mention your gross pimply tits every 5 minutes
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
caseofwanderlust97 wrote:Off topic to the current forum discussion, but, I've always wondered what Lilia's teachers think of her home life? If one of my students had four half siblings from two other men and three step siblings from two marriages I'd have to try extremely hard to be professional. I realize kids come from shitty home lives way too often, but the whole thing just infuriates me that it happens. Also, if I were the mother of one of the other students in her class and I found out Jess was vlogging with my child shown, there would be a big uproar. Just sayin'.
My first year of teaching I had a student with 6 siblings. All but one from a different fathers. Later in his life he was convicted of murder. So sad. I am not insinuating that Jesss' kids will end up like that. Just this lady had 7 kids with 5+ fathers. And the older 4 were at this elementary school one in each class. So sad. Other families had multiple dads but not this crazy.

and Lyle and Eric Menendez lived in a million dollar home in Beverly Hills and Lyle got into Princeton Uni and they still killed their parents.
I mean... Really.
I understand and respect that it is the furthest thing from ideal to have 5 baby daddies but come on.
I wasn't saying that's why he murdered the guy. My husband would tease that I must have been a great influence. The city I came from has the highest murder rate per capita. Murder is a way of life for the people who live in the area my students were from.

mrsduke01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mrsduke01 »

imnottired wrote:Anyone else surprised she uploaded a picture of Landen on Instagram? Did she suddenly remember that she has other kids besides Lilia and Aquarium?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I know that Ive said this before but I literally laugh out loud when I read the names you guys come up withImage Image Image Image Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

pianogossiper wrote:Wait so Landen's crying out in pain in his car seat, for "attention" since he's not the baby anymore.... Yet has been doing it for longer than Addie's existed.

I hate to agree with Jesssss and her vendetta on the medical system but holy balls that doctor seemed a bit useless.

Is that really what the doctor said? I hope she gets a second opinion. That just doesn't seem right, actually it sounds like maybe that doctor was too lazy to really look into it or something. And yeah he's apparently been doing it for a year and Aragog is only eight months old.
snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakecake »

violet-kelsey black wrote:Lilia has such an annoying laugh. It sounds so forced.

I always think that! I thought Gavin from the Shaytards would fake his laugh too, because that's what it sounded like haha. But I think that's just how they laugh.

And I don't buy the explanation of Landen faking his pain. A young child would NOT remember to do that every single time he wakes up from a nap in the car seat.. They can't lie that well. Parents can tell when they're fake crying too. I've definitely met doctors who are dismissive of legitimate concerns.. in fact I just spoke to a friend of mine whose mother had complained to her doctor about pain and exhaustion for a long time, doctor told her it was all in her head basically, turns out she had leukemia. She would be dead right now if she hadn't gotten a second opinion. Unbelievable! Hope they get a second opinion asap.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

So wait, she had to wait weeks to actually get him checked out (since they didn't call), then she had to wait another two weeks to get the MRI, only to get a biologylesson in anatomy? The doctor seemed very clueless honestly. "Yeah, well there is cyst and, yeah well, he's not the baby anymore, or the carseat, maybe that's it, uhm well come back in six months", what the hell? They basically made Landen undergo all that so they could tell her to change out the carseat and pay him more attention? Slowly but steadily I'm not surprised that she's not a fan of doctors, they can't even really tell what the problem is.
Cysts can cause problems. A doctor discovered one in one of my kidneys and said if I have reoccuring pain ( and everything else is ruled out) we have to do something about it.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

snowflakecake wrote:
And I don't buy the explanation of Landen faking his pain. A young child would NOT remember to do that every single time he wakes up from a nap in the car seat.. They can't lie that well. Parents can tell when they're fake crying too. I've definitely met doctors who are dismissive of legitimate concerns.. in fact I just spoke to a friend of mine whose mother had complained to her doctor about pain and exhaustion for a long time, doctor told her it was all in her head basically, turns out she had leukemia. She would be dead right now if she hadn't gotten a second opinion. Unbelievable! Hope they get a second opinion asap.
It's ridiculous to assume that a 3 year old fakes intense pain near his butt. I could see a bellyache, or something if he would be in school already (I once got out of there with the excuse of an instense headache, but that was at 11), but at 3 years crying after waking up in the car everytime, with a convinient cyst and some growth on his spine doesn't sound like a coincidence or faking it.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

snowflakecake wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:Lilia has such an annoying laugh. It sounds so forced.

I always think that! I thought Gavin from the Shaytards would fake his laugh too, because that's what it sounded like haha. But I think that's just how they laugh.

Yeah, it pisses me off how dismissive doctors can be. Personal - I had a lump, nerve pain, and spasms in my throat for about 6 years. Numerous doctors dismissed me, "you have a virus" "sometimes that just happens" and, when I made a suggestion "it can't possibly be that". It wasn't until I insisted on getting tests, at which point the doctor made me do dozens of unnecessary tests, for things I didn't even have symptoms of, that it turned out to be exactly what I'd brought up 3 years before (Thyroid)
As for Landen, before Jess got pregnant with Addie, he was a baby, so waking up crying would be 'normal', then she was so wrapped up in the new baby that she didn't pay much attention to his crying for a long time. He very well may have had this issue his entire life. Also, that's quite a large cyst, in a sensitive area, and logic says that it's entirely possible it could be pressing on nerves. I swear, everyone involved in this is an idiot Image

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

I honestly don't think a 3 year old would remember to fake a pain every time he wakes up from a nap. I get why Jess and Chris are frustrated with that as an explanation. I'd certainly be seeking a second opinion and not just wait 6 months til the next MRI

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Well now it's her job as a parent to seek another doctor who knows what the hell heyre talking about, happened when I was 5 and my mom made damn sure i was seen by another doctor. Some people don't care, some are I it for the money but there has to be another doctor that can help. Don't wait another 6 months jess and let your kid sit in pain
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

blackroses wrote:Well now it's her job as a parent to seek another doctor who knows what the hell heyre talking about, happened when I was 5 and my mom made damn sure i was seen by another doctor. Some people don't care, some are I it for the money but there has to be another doctor that can help. Don't wait another 6 months jess and let your kid sit in pain
Yeah, I had a similar thing when I was 7 - I had vision issues and the optometrist said it was "psychosomatic". Found out later actually, no it's not, I need glasses

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I've worked with doctors for years and trust me, they don't know as much as people think they do. I think they're a little stumped as to why he's in pain and that's understandable, they don't know everything. She should get a second opinion because another doctor might be able to bring different experiences to this case and provide answers.

But seriously, I had a doctor tell me once that she googles something if she doesn't know the answer and just goes off of that.

HopelessGarden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HopelessGarden »

I get that they should get a second opinion. But did they ask enough questions? I bug healthcare professionals until I feel I fully understand their point of view. It seemed like Chris walked out of there saying things he should have asked or gotten more explanation about.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"LANDEN'S DIAGNOSIS..." Recap

Jess tries to get Landen to open the vlog, but he's not in the mood. Jess is understanding because it's so early in the morning. (I feel her pain, we have to do the same thing twice this week and it's a 4 hour drive one way -_-)
Jess recaps the Landen cyst scenario and explains they're going to the children's hospital to see a neurosurgeon.
Some musical travel footage before getting checked in.
Jess mentions that she's going to set the camera down and let it listen because she can't explain everything as well as a doctor can. Chris and Addie blow raspberries at each other and Landen gets some enjoyment out of it too.
The doctor comes in and makes an analogy (comparison? it's been a while since I was in English class ) that an MRI is like a knife cutting through a loaf of bread, in which the slices are taken out and analyzed. Jess includes a picture of Landen's spine from the MRI and shows which is the back, the front, and the individual spine bones. The doctor continues with more food and spine analogies/comparisons (was he hungry? XD). The doctor mentions that he does have fluid in the bottom of the sacrum (Jess shows the cyst here on the picture) and shows that the cyst is more on the right side than the left, and it's not centralized. The doctor mentions pinching of the dura (?) or another possibility I couldn't quite hear. The bone isn't completely solid or fused yet, so the doctor says "if he's been sitting on his butt too long, it can cause a movement which causes tension and pressure on that area." He also says that Landen isn't the baby anymore and it could be a cry for attention....really?
Another doctor (female) comes in and starts drawing spinal stuff on a whiteboard. She doesn't think the car seat trouble is caused by this issue. She says his spine looks normal and things end at "normal levels" and goes on about more about spinal nerves and things. She even goes as far as finger quoting "cyst" and mentions the nodule that was found. She says that she thinks the nodule was a possible birth defect that didn't totally form and doesn't see anything abnormal. She wants to have a repeat MRI in 6 months to make sure the nodule hasn't gotten bigger. Chris asks as he gets older if the stuff fuses together, would it have any effect on anything and the doctor says it will probably stay exactly as it is. Jess asks what she (the doctor) thinks could be causing the spells in the car seat and the doctor goes on about how there's bone "over" the cyst and that makes it hard for her to believe that the cyst could be causing the troubles in the car seat. They exchange a few more words and then the doctor leaves.
Walking out of the hospital, Chris expresses frustration that they didn't get an answer, that they just ruled one thing out and that was it. When Chris starts the drive home, Jess expresses her thoughts on the whole ordeal. She is happy that Landen doesn't need surgery right that second, but at the same time they both feel like their questions weren't answered. Chris said it best: "she told us that that's not what's causing the pain, but didn't offer any other suggestions on what could have caused it." They said the doctors made it seem like Landen was faking his pain. They feel frustrated but don't blame anyone in particular for the whole issue feeling "unfinished." Jess shows a clip of Landen crying and screaming in the car seat again and doesn't think he's making it up.
The next step is a 6 month follow up MRI and another one a year after that. They aren't satisfied because they thought they would get an answer, but everything is still up in the air. They're going to go home and throw a party since it's Papa's birthday. She calls her biological dad and tells him happy birthday. He has nothing to do that day, so Jess disguises it as Chris having problems with his drone.
They get to Mimi's house and holy hell is Addie's car seat supposed to be that low?! Landen asks for Kyson and goes to get his Mimi fix while Jess fixates on Addie's clearly platinum blonde fuzz. Jess shows the MRI to Mimi and Mimi has the kids play with Play Doh while Jess sets up for Papa's surprise party. Jess explains they're trying to get Papa over there, but he wants to go out to eat before coming to the SkuRoquilin house, which is a problem because they're all cooking food for the party.
Sped up party prep montage including decorating the banister, putting up a banner, blowing up balloons with Lilia, and putting up different decorations. Jess opens the door for Papa and he seems to be happy with everything. They even did a cake with "oh no the big 50" and they get Gigi to "dab."
Jess, Lilia, and Addie are watching cat videos on YouTube and Lilia is laughing like crazy. Chris is upstairs doing bath duty and Kaden joins them after his shower. The kids laugh more and Jess ends the vlog while Addie sleeps.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

It's a tough situation for sure. I guess I would get really aggressive about monitoring each and every time Landen falls asleep in his car seat. Document with film and a logbook in the car what he does when he wakes up. And if their insurance allows it or they can afford it, get a second opinion. Make sure if he sees his pediatrician for whatever reason, remind the doctor of the pain and show the physician your documentation. Just gotta persist to get answers!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

]
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
caseofwanderlust97 wrote:Off topic to the current forum discussion, but, I've always wondered what Lilia's teachers think of her home life? If one of my students had four half siblings from two other men and three step siblings from two marriages I'd have to try extremely hard to be professional. I realize kids come from shitty home lives way too often, but the whole thing just infuriates me that it happens. Also, if I were the mother of one of the other students in her class and I found out Jess was vlogging with my child shown, there would be a big uproar. Just sayin'.
My first year of teaching I had a student with 6 siblings. All but one from a different fathers. Later in his life he was convicted of murder. So sad. I am not insinuating that Jesss' kids will end up like that. Just this lady had 7 kids with 5+ fathers. And the older 4 were at this elementary school one in each class. So sad. Other families had multiple dads but not this crazy.

and Lyle and Eric Menendez lived in a million dollar home in Beverly Hills and Lyle got into Princeton Uni and they still killed their parents.
I mean... Really.
I understand and respect that it is the furthest thing from ideal to have 5 baby daddies but come on.
I wasn't saying that's why he murdered the guy. My husband would tease that I must have been a great influence. The city I came from has the highest murder rate per capita. Murder is a way of life for the people who live in the area my students were from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Then in the nicest way possible, what was the point of your post?
That's like saying "I had a kid in my class, He was black. Later in his life he was convicted of murder. So sad. Now, I'm not insinuating that black people are murderers but he was black and so was his whole family." You know what I mean?? You clearly think there is some connection or what was the point of the post? I am not trying to start anything I am just trying to show how silly it seems to insinuate that because a family is fucked up it automatically means that x y or z will happen.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:]
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: My first year of teaching I had a student with 6 siblings. All but one from a different fathers. Later in his life he was convicted of murder. So sad. I am not insinuating that Jesss' kids will end up like that. Just this lady had 7 kids with 5+ fathers. And the older 4 were at this elementary school one in each class. So sad. Other families had multiple dads but not this crazy.

I mean... Really.

Then in the nicest way possible, what was the point of your post?
That's like saying "I had a kid in my class, He was black. Later in his life he was convicted of murder. So sad. Now, I'm not insinuating that black people are murderers but he was black and so was his whole family." You know what I mean?? You clearly think there is some connection or what was the point of the post? I am not trying to start anything I am just trying to show how silly it seems to insinuate that because a family is fucked up it automatically means that x y or z will happen.[/quote]
First of all he was not black and second of all I was just saying that he came from a family with multiple half siblings with multiple baby daddies. I guess I should have said "on a side note he murdered someone, as my husband said 'I was not a good influence' instead of just throwing it in there. In hindsight I should not have said a thing. My apologies if I offended you. Side note I have had two cousins involved in murders, one of them was turned in to a movie that came out several years ago.

pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

I saw that in another's yt mamma's thread but literally died - "lay at home parents" :D it fits so good with Jess and Stabby
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

Jenell's latest IG story. WTF????

It looks like she's sitting in the driver seat of her car drinking. Now the car doesn't seem to be running, but holy shit, this is so irresponsible. With how many preteens/young ass kids literally idolize these girls, maybe throw in a disclaimer that they aren't driving. Or, you know, don't be a dumbass and do that LITERALLY ANYWHERE BUT THE DRIVERS SEAT OF YOUR CAR. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170715/ff287f59db3086c32922d392be81a67b.jpg[/img].com/20170715/95fb9dfb5cc9842fdba9b1cb16d471a7.jpg[/IMG][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 6864a4.jpg[/img]

Return to “JesssFam”