• Advertisement

JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Postby cjl123 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:48 am

Captain Smooth wrote:
cjl123 wrote:I don't think the 1st man was a DR. He did say something was "above his pay grade", its more likely to me he was a nurse practitioner. And personally I don't think he was certain Landen was only acting for attention, he was like it could be an option. Should he have said it? Maybe not. But I'm sure that type of thing happens. The woman who came is was the actual DR I think, and it seemed like she just really didn't know. I would seek a second opinion if I was Jessica.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well then they should just come up and say it. Saying they found something, but they think it's not the cause just sounds like a lame excuse not to do anymore testing, or look into it more.

Okay. Which is why Jessica should keep looking for answers. I'm sure it's hard to travel to dr's offices and keep calling but that's part of being a parent.

cjl123
Informer

Advertisement

Postby cjl123 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:59 am

Captain Smooth wrote:
cjl123 wrote:I don't think the 1st man was a DR. He did say something was "above his pay grade", its more likely to me he was a nurse practitioner. And personally I don't think he was certain Landen was only acting for attention, he was like it could be an option. Should he have said it? Maybe not. But I'm sure that type of thing happens. The woman who came is was the actual DR I think, and it seemed like she just really didn't know. I would seek a second opinion if I was Jessica.

Well then they should just come up and say it. Saying they found something, but they think it's not the cause just sounds like a lame excuse not to do anymore testing, or look into it more.

Okay. Which is why Jessica should keep looking for answers. I'm sure it's hard to travel to dr's offices and keep calling but that's part of being a parent.

cjl123
Informer

Postby violet-kelsey black » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:11 am

Why did Jess have to say that she had to bring Baldy because of her boobs. She could easily pump and leave her. I saw on her Snapchat a few days ago a bottle in the background.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper

Postby Chellebailson27 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:12 am

The doc didn't have answers......and she wants to see in 6 months.....jess left him in the pain he's in for 'about a year',I'm not saying the doc is right,but I'd be more inclined to 'wait and see' that go in all guns blazing and open him up to look and see,as jess says it's ONLY in the car seat it's not effecting him walking or riding a bike....am I a complete dick in saying it maybe toilet related?i mean the kid doesn't have the best diet in the whole world...

Chellebailson27
Talker

Postby Bsveach15 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:15 am

violet-kelsey black wrote:Why did Jess have to say that she had to bring Baldy because of her boobs. She could easily pump and leave her. I saw on her Snapchat a few days ago a bottle in the background.

I noticed the bottle too. It's just a BS excuse to drag Adopted with her everywhere she goes.

Bsveach15
Informer

Postby Captain Smooth » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:17 am

cjl123 wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:

Of course she should continue to look for another opinion, but having to drive 2 hours to basically get an answer that she could have gotten over the phone is just odd and the whole reason she has to look for another opinion. Point is, this process was really slow to begin with, now it's delayed again, because they have to find someone else and god forbid this doctor wants more testing, maybe this is again a question of insurance, blabla. In the meantime poor buddy Landen will be in pain and Jess can only hope that a new carseat will bring him some relieve. I don't know, I'm just used to quicker processing in urgent medical situations. I don't understand how it can take almost a month for a three year old to get a diagnosis, even if the diagnosis is that they haven't found a cause.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby Lyanna » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:30 am

Bsveach15 wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:Why did Jess have to say that she had to bring Baldy because of her boobs. She could easily pump and leave her. I saw on her Snapchat a few days ago a bottle in the background.

I noticed the bottle too. It's just a BS excuse to drag Adopted with her everywhere she goes.

And to not go back to school.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby tessabravo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:30 am

I wanna burn that outfit. Bow doesn't match at all and whats with the cut out sides? Probably looks so weird when she sits down. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170715/931a9e966bbcc999d072a18f762fb74d.png[/img]

tessabravo
Informer

Postby fudgeitup » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:56 am

tessabravo wrote:I wanna burn that outfit. Bow doesn't match at all and whats with the cut out sides? Probably looks so weird when she sits down.

I believe it doesn't have a back. It is just the front part, and then ties around the neck. So there isn't any cut out side or anything.
And i mean the bow *kinda* matches color wise, because there is light pink in the outfit, but i think it would look much better with a small, simple light pink bow, because the outfit is already really busy that a busy head piece isn't needed.
Last edited by fudgeitup on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby Shawn2011 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:57 am

Ok, so no doubt I'm going to take some shit for this but here I go anyway. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but maybe Jess should consider taking Landon to talk to a child psychologist. Am I the only one thinking that his behaviour when he suddenly wakes up and his extreme modesty about being naked could point to some kind of sexual abuse? It probably isn't that, but it couldn't hurt to put him in front of an expert just to make sure.
Shawn2011
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:58 am

Extreme modesty about being naked...? What?

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby fudgeitup » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:00 am

Shawn2011 wrote:Ok, so no doubt I'm going to take some shit for this but here I go anyway. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but maybe Jess should consider taking Landon to talk to a child psychologist. Am I the only one thinking that his behaviour when he suddenly wakes up and his extreme modesty about being naked could point to some kind of sexual abuse? It probably isn't that, but it couldn't hurt to put him in front of an expert just to make sure.

The only question is, who would it be? Like are we suspecting it is Jess or Chris? Because if it were one of them, then they obviously wouldn't take him to get that checked out. Or is it someone else who has played a huge role in his life? Also, if Landon was potentially put in that type of situation (not saying he was, this is merely speculation), could that other kids have as well??
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby imnottired » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:00 am

Ugh. Jess picks out the ugliest outfits. Poor Adequate.
imnottired
Gossiper

Postby fudgeitup » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:01 am

smom12 wrote:Extreme modesty about being naked...? What?

She said in a recent video that when he doesn't have underwear on, he will use his hands to cover each side of his private area. To me it didn't raise any red flags tho, just seems like Landon is a bashful little boy.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby Shawn2011 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:02 am

fudgeitup wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:Ok, so no doubt I'm going to take some shit for this but here I go anyway. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but maybe Jess should consider taking Landon to talk to a child psychologist. Am I the only one thinking that his behaviour when he suddenly wakes up and his extreme modesty about being naked could point to some kind of sexual abuse? It probably isn't that, but it couldn't hurt to put him in front of an expert just to make sure.

The only question is, who would it be? Like are we suspecting it is Jess or Chris? Because if it were one of them, then they obviously wouldn't take him to get that checked out. Or is it someone else who has played a huge role in his life? Also, if Landon was potentially put in that type of situation (not saying he was, this is merely speculation), could that other kids have as well??

I'm not accusing anyone or speculating on anything. I'm just saying that his behaviour is unusual and if he was my kid I would look at every angle, even the unimaginable ones.
Shawn2011
Gossiper

Postby fudgeitup » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:09 am

Shawn2011 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:

I'm not accusing anyone or speculating on anything. I'm just saying that his behaviour is unusual and if he was my kid I would look at every angle, even the unimaginable ones.

I wasn't accusing anyone either. But you did speculate some type of sexual abuse by saying that maybe jess should take him to a psycologist because of some symtoms he shows. I was just raising the questions of IF something else was going on who could is POSSIBLY be. Thats all.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby fingusername » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:12 am

why does chris's car sound so douchy? Jet engines make less noise...
fingusername
Gossiper

Postby fudgeitup » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:13 am

fingusername wrote:why does chris's car sound so douchy? Jet engines make less noise...

They mentioned a couple videos ago (tommy and caden were with them still) that he was doing something to the exhaust on it.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby xkatka » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:25 am

My little boy was the same, he would cover himself with hands and wouldnt even move until I got him his boxers, he wouldn't even go and get it himself and was getting really upset when I told him to do so. It lasted about a year maybe two and he is 'normal' now lol

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
xkatka
Talker

Postby Jwhite_momof4 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:30 am

Where do you get the idea that Landon is modest about nudity??

And I think that Jess and Chris should have demanded an answer as to what is causing his pain instead of just sitting there nodding their heads and saying "ok" to everything the docs were saying. They didn't ask nearly enough questions. And I would definitely seek a 2nd opinion if I was not happy with what they said. I wouldn't let my child continue to be in pain for another 6 months or have questions go unanswered. No way in hell.

Jwhite_momof4
Informer

Postby Neener1304 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:40 am

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Where do you get the idea that Landon is modest about nudity??

And I think that Jess and Chris should have demanded an answer as to what is causing his pain instead of just sitting there nodding their heads and saying "ok" to everything the docs were saying. They didn't ask nearly enough questions. And I would definitely seek a 2nd opinion if I was not happy with what they said. I wouldn't let my child continue to be in pain for another 6 months or have questions go unanswered. No way in hell.

Because Jess herself said so?
Neener1304
Amateur

Postby CallieT » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:43 am

Yeah she talked about it in a recent vlog.
CallieT
Informer

Postby Chellebailson27 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:47 am

Yeah I feel Chris was rather bitchy after the appointment! I thought he was the one that called out the waiter on their first date...

Chellebailson27
Talker

Postby Spoink_12 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:58 am

Bsveach15 wrote:

Do you have a screenshot of it? I totally missed seeing a bottle.
Spoink_12
Talker

Postby Bsveach15 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:30 pm

I thought this too but was waiting for someone else to point it out first

Bsveach15
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam