DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by onbreak »

Ollie looks like Finn a lot in the face.. but Cassie does look like Bryan.. it was inevitable.
I don't know if any of you know or believe in what your dreams mean.. but having a baby means you need to be loved and nurtured. Or someone is getting married...
I think Missy looks like she's losing weight.. I haven't been on IG today.. thanks for the sweaty heads up

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by amyfalafal »

janem wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:
Theirmom wrote:This COMPLETELY surprised me, because I feel like we've never, or RARELY seen this.]
Is she pregnant?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
I wondered that to. Especially after today's vlog that Bryan was talking about a dream he had about another baby. Would t surprise me in the least.
So get ready for lots of Bryan fawning over Gaines. They're all at that d23 thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...Can you imagine if Ollie gets a surprise pregnancy announcement on his birthday? LOL
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

tessabravo wrote:Anyone else Ollie is a bit big to be wearing that? Looks ridiculous on him personally. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 2be429.png[/img]

#Ollieisnotatoddler

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

storeynyx wrote:
tessabravo wrote:Anyone else Ollie is a bit big to be wearing that? Looks ridiculous on him personally. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 2be429.png[/img]

#Ollieisnotatoddler

Not only that, but it looks a little small for him. Looks like it'll give him wedgies all day.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

brownprincess93 wrote:After so long they took the kids out of their element and went to a fresh fruit store and went antiquing! I seriously was so proud of them for making the kids have a fun healthy meal until the POP ROCKS candy scene - I knew it was coming (hence the title) but still - Finn was doing so good eating properly until they started giving him all this crap! Okay she just left the half chewed dead lizard on her lawn while her kids run around barefoot? GROSS!!
I am so confused how it would be ever justified to give two young children pop rocks and skittles as a treat. It's so revolting! An ice cream cone or a cookie, sure, but this stuff is vile. I know I sound judgy, but really, there's no excuse.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

natalka81 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:After so long they took the kids out of their element and went to a fresh fruit store and went antiquing! I seriously was so proud of them for making the kids have a fun healthy meal until the POP ROCKS candy scene - I knew it was coming (hence the title) but still - Finn was doing so good eating properly until they started giving him all this crap! Okay she just left the half chewed dead lizard on her lawn while her kids run around barefoot? GROSS!!
I am so confused how it would be ever justified to give two young children pop rocks and skittles as a treat. It's so revolting! An ice cream cone or a cookie, sure, but this stuff is vile. I know I sound judgy, but really, there's no excuse.
Candy (international and domestic), donut walls, daily fruit snacks, pasta, chicken nuggets, pbj, grilled cheese, hot chocolate, juice... I think you have the right to judge.. this is a gossiping forum
I can't believe she feeds them such crap.
Sure you see some mandarins or blueberries.. maybe oatmeal.. but the junk by far outweighs the nutritional food

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I wonder when they can start putting Finn in a forward facing seat? He's a big toddler so just curious - probably not till he's almost 3 I'm guessing. Just sucks since now they have a DVD player in the car - maybe they can put a mirror that can reflect the player for him so he can enjoy his car rides - Missy, since you read here that might be something you can do hahaha. They let Ollie walk around barefoot at the D23? Why are they so redneck about not wearing shoes?? Ollie went straight for the hammer in Olaf's basket - why am I not surprised. Bryan is always forcing Ollie to go and hug things and look at things - like let him explore on his own!! Cullen and Katie didn't really seem excited to see Bryan hahaha they must be so annoyed with him always saying Gaines is Ollie's GF - I would be pissed too! Poor Ollie was squished in the ride next to Bryan hahaha I really hope they fed Finn properly before the poor kid fell asleep - knowing Missy it's more important for her to enjoy her own meal then to make sure her kids have eaten. Gaines didn't want anything to do with Ollie at the end hahaha she was like "Bye Felicia"
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

onbreak wrote:
natalka81 wrote:
Candy (international and domestic), donut walls, daily fruit snacks, pasta, chicken nuggets, pbj, grilled cheese, hot chocolate, juice... I think you have the right to judge.. this is a gossiping forum
I can't believe she feeds them such crap.
Sure you see some mandarins or blueberries.. maybe oatmeal.. but the junk by far outweighs the nutritional food

Pasta, pbj and grilled cheese are fine.
Pop rocks and fruit snacks. No. Not on the regular.
My kids act like they have been handed $100,000,000 when I give them candy haha.
It's not a meal.

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Their rompers give them "little boy camel toe" Image

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

At 11:38 Bryan shows/ mentions Finn sleeping and says "so they can enjoy this lunch".
Smh is he saying they won't enjoy eating if he's awake? It's not like they have to feed him.

English is not my first language.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Eh. I don't mind them giving the kids Pop Rocks one time. Kids' reactions to new flavors, textures, etc. is always funny! Just like lemons. You shouldn't feed your kids lemons every day if you want them to, you know, keep their teeth, but their reaction to that first sour experience is hilarious (now hopefully no one thinks giving a baby/toddler a lemon is cruel, or I'll be reamed lol).

They eat junk all the time. That's a real problem. Pop Rocks one time isn't a big deal, unless that gets added as a staple to their diet...which wouldn't surprise me. I'm more worried about daily Uncrustables than I am one-time Pop Rocks. Then again, I haven't watched the vlog. ARE the Pop Rocks a regular thing???? :?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

brownprincess93 wrote:I wonder when they can start putting Finn in a forward facing seat? He's a big toddler so just curious - probably not till he's almost 3 I'm guessing.
Legally in California, they can't turn Finn's seat until 2. It's better to keep them rear facing until at least 3 if not 4 though (they find ways to adjust their legs to be comfortable). Knowing B&M though they'll probably turn him right on his 2nd birthday in October.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They "always wanted to go" to D23, but Missy wasn't even sure what it was, and they didn't even know why it was called D23. Stop with the lies.
And Ollie: "We're at.... D...23!" Yes, Bryan, he's going to be the next Jonathan Lipnicki.
And no, Bryan. Disneyland is not YOUR land.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Every time Bryan told Ollie to "protect" Gaines, I wanted to smack him. He's not her boyfriend. And even if he was, I would like to believe Katie is going to raise her to not need a man to "protect" her. LOL'd at Gaines pushing Ollie away after Bryan told him to hug her.
Did anyone understand what Ollie said when Bryan said "Captain Cullen is coming"?
Speaking of that, whatever happened to having captions on all the vlogs? Bryan was acting all self important about it. And they just disappeared.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

So they let Ollie "fall" into a fountain again???? Fucking assholes.
On Katie's insta story yesterday I noticed the kids playing in that playground type area we have seen many times on b&m's Disney vlogs (looks like rocks, has the double slides and the places the kids put their hands on a sensor to see what their animal spirit is) anyway. It was a boomerang of Gaines sliding down one side of the double slide on her belly. I think Finn may have been going down the other side. And then there's Ollie... who is climbing to the top of the slide, not by the stairs or ladder that is where you should climb up, but around a fake tree(?) and up the rocks between the two slides. It's perfectly clear that is not the intended use of the area between the slides. It just infuriates me to no end that they will not teach this child rules, unspoken or not, common courtesy, manners.. things like that. Sure, maybe it's not posted on a sign that they shouldn't climb there but my kids were always taught that if there were stairs or a ladder, a path etc to get to a slide or whatever, THATS THE CORRECT WAY TO GET THERE. You wait your turn in line etc. if there was a line to go down the slides we all know his little bratty butt cut in front once he climbed up there!! UGH!! Rude ass kids piss me off.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

ladyju28 wrote:At 11:38 Bryan shows/ mentions Finn sleeping and says "so they can enjoy this lunch".
Smh is he saying they won't enjoy eating if he's awake? It's not like they have to feed him.

English is not my first language.
They hate that kid and it's so sad to watch. :(
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:I wonder when they can start putting Finn in a forward facing seat? He's a big toddler so just curious - probably not till he's almost 3 I'm guessing.
Legally in California, they can't turn Finn's seat until 2. It's better to keep them rear facing until at least 3 if not 4 though (they find ways to adjust their legs to be comfortable). Knowing B&M though they'll probably turn him right on his 2nd birthday in October.
They kept Ollie rear facing we'll pass his 2nd Birthday and longer then any of the other vloggers so I'm hoping they do the same wth Finn!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Just watched the Cullen and Katie vlog of Disneyland. Ollie was the biggest brat. They can give all the excuses they want...that kid is a terror! Finn is so sweet it's no wonder Gaines was better with him. You really get a whole different perspective when you see them in someone else's vlog. I think that's how he actually is all the time. Towards the end Cullen was trying to high 5 him and he would do it, missy tells him in a very stern voice to do it right then. Pulling plutos tail, hitting characters, running around wild and just looking board.
Good luck trying to get that kid into acting or something.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:They "always wanted to go" to D23, but Missy wasn't even sure what it was, and they didn't even know why it was called D23. Stop with the lies.
And Ollie: "We're at.... D...23!" Yes, Bryan, he's going to be the next Jonathan Lipnicki.
And no, Bryan. Disneyland is not YOUR land.

They act like huge Disney fans but actually know less about what's going on at Disneyland than I do and I live in Canada and only go once a year! They couldn't even understand why there were superheroes at California Adventure ffs. They may have annual passes as go all the time, but I don't think they actually do different things when they go there.

And as far as the sponsorship talk goes, we can expect them to make another Disney trip soon to try out the new Maxpass feature. People will definitely start speculating that it's some sort of sponsorship and couldn't possibly just be fear of missing out. They've trialed it for a few weeks now though, and given that they were just there the other day, Disney would most certainly have had them promote a service they were rolling out just days later if it was a sponsorship.
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Someone should show this to Missy.

Finn does not need to be taking 2 four hour naps a day or whatever it is she is trying to force on him.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 87da38.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”