8 Passengers, 11 If We Can Find Our Pets | Part 5

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers, 11 if we can find our pets. Part #5

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I am new to watching Ruby.. I watch Bonnie and Ellie's channels. I started watching some of Ruby's and holy crap. Does she do anything or does she make her kids do everything for her? :O
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 3517ae.jpg[/img]

Does anyone know Russell's birth date? I knew she was uploading late because the abbey/Julie & Cody/Boston swap was like 5 days ago and still no vlogs from her since they swapped. Her IG post makes it seem like she cares but what about when Kevin was in Italy for 3 months last year lol. It wouldn't be that hard to figure it out when she spent a lot of time with her family that also vlog!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by overtherainbow »

Russell is 6 yet the only "friends" he has are two kids who are more interested in meeting chad and they can barely care about him. what a lonely life to live.

+ I HATE how she keeps counting her kids for everything. I come from a bigger family and my mother would never ask us to count ourselves. she knows every single one of us -naturally- and it takes her one look to know who is missing but ruby has to keep counting them like they are strangers to her.
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

I really hope Russell goes to school so that next year he can invite actual friends and not only cousins
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

I find it sad that Russell only had his immediate family and cousins at his party and did Eve really pee in the pit? Ew I hope Ruby told someone
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Haven't watched the bday video yet but OMG Olivia looks like a teenager in the thumbnail. She looks older than both Abby and Julie.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Bonnie is actually really pretty.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

whatsbeyond wrote:
strawberry_smoothie wrote:Why does Eve still have that shit on her eyebrow? I find it hard to believe that after days of baths and face washing, it still wouldn't come out. Unless of course, they don't wash their child as often as they should.
Sheri and Chad both admitted they wore the same clothes for 3 days straight. It wouldn't surprise me if Eve hasn't been bathed in that long longer. Kinda gross, kids smell. At least mine do if they don't get a bath routinely.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
On Bonnie's blog when they do the kid swap and they are going to swapping the kids for 3 days, Bonnie mentions that they both only packed one change of clothes per child. I know they both have washers but who sends their little kids on a trip for 3 days with only change of clothes? There has been many, many times that my kids ruined 2 or 3 outfits in a matter of an hour or 2.
Bonnie also says, "If the clothes get dirty enough, we can wash them." Ewww!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

crowmtmom78 wrote:
whatsbeyond wrote:
strawberry_smoothie wrote:Why does Eve still have that shit on her eyebrow? I find it hard to believe that after days of baths and face washing, it still wouldn't come out. Unless of course, they don't wash their child as often as they should.
Sheri and Chad both admitted they wore the same clothes for 3 days straight. It wouldn't surprise me if Eve hasn't been bathed in that long longer. Kinda gross, kids smell. At least mine do if they don't get a bath routinely.

On Bonnie's blog when they do the kid swap and they are going to swapping the kids for 3 days, Bonnie mentions that they both only packed one change of clothes per child. I know they both have washers but who sends their little kids on a trip for 3 days with only change of clothes? There has been many, many times that my kids ruined 2 or 3 outfits in a matter of an hour or 2.

I cracked up when Ruby's girls showed up with those huge suitcases after Bonnie's rant about how Ruby would only send them with a simple backpack and outfit or two. Hopefully the girls had more common sense than their mothers and packed a decent amount of clothes.

I also thought Bonnie's part about ordering for her kids was interesting. I'm glad Julie was like what the heck! She is plenty old enough to decide for herself and have her own meal. That was a very controlling, telling statement about Bonnie in my opinion. I sort of like Ruby's philosophy on this, let the kids order what they want and they eat what they get. Although I don't understand why there can't be a happy medium...involve the kids in the choice and steer them towards the proper options, but don't let it be a free for all (Abbey ordering two milkshakes) or get absolutely no say.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Tiger27 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:
whatsbeyond wrote: Sheri and Chad both admitted they wore the same clothes for 3 days straight. It wouldn't surprise me if Eve hasn't been bathed in that long longer. Kinda gross, kids smell. At least mine do if they don't get a bath routinely.

I cracked up when Ruby's girls showed up with those huge suitcases after Bonnie's rant about how Ruby would only send them with a simple backpack and outfit or two. Hopefully the girls had more common sense than their mothers and packed a decent amount of clothes.

I also thought Bonnie's part about ordering for her kids was interesting. I'm glad Julie was like what the heck! She is plenty old enough to decide for herself and have her own meal. That was a very controlling, telling statement about Bonnie in my opinion. I sort of like Ruby's philosophy on this, let the kids order what they want and they eat what they get. Although I don't understand why there can't be a happy medium...involve the kids in the choice and steer them towards the proper options, but don't let it be a free for all (Abbey ordering two milkshakes) or get absolutely no say.
When did she order for her kids? Image

Baconsgirl

I found it, nevermind! I completely disagree with Bonnie. I find that controlling. If the kids were younger than yeah it would make sense, but Julie and Abby are at the ages that I started ordering for myself. I find it weird that Bonnie does that,but surprising that ruby doesn't. I also find it interesting that they lock the kids outside so they can talk about them. And grandma Griffs comment " out of my hair, I don't care" I don't know why it annoyed me but with this family everything is annoying. Well that's my two cents.

overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by overtherainbow »

lol those families know no middle-grounds.
either the kids get to choose sweets for lunch for or they get to choose nothing.
either they take those extremely big bags or they get 1 change of clothes.
what's wrong with normal people life? whats wrong with having only 3-4 changes of clothes and being taught to choose real food for lunch? but no. they have to make up their own ways for everything.

and does anyone else get the feeling that cody is becoming a horrible kid? he was the sweetest of them all but now he's always making fun of other kids, ignoring them or getting overly annoyed with them.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

overtherainbow wrote:lol those families know no middle-grounds.
either the kids get to choose sweets for lunch for or they get to choose nothing.
either they take those extremely big bags or they get 1 change of clothes.
what's wrong with normal people life? whats wrong with having only 3-4 changes of clothes and being taught to choose real food for lunch? but no. they have to make up their own ways for everything.

and does anyone else get the feeling that cody is becoming a horrible kid? he was the sweetest of them all but now he's always making fun of other kids, ignoring them or getting overly annoyed with them.
I haven't seen any of that when it comes to Cody. I think he's a pretty chill kid, silly sometimes. I'm neutral when it comes to him.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Baconsgirl wrote:I found it, nevermind! I completely disagree with Bonnie. I find that controlling. If the kids were younger than yeah it would make sense, but Julie and Abby are at the ages that I started ordering for myself. I find it weird that Bonnie does that,but surprising that ruby doesn't. I also find it interesting that they lock the kids outside so they can talk about them. And grandma Griffs comment " out of my hair, I don't care" I don't know why it annoyed me but with this family everything is annoying. Well that's my two cents.

Ok, I didn't get an answer on this on Bonnie's vlog, and I'm too tired to watch (long day at work)
Did Bonnie and Ruby lock the kids out so they could talk about them, and then film and upload the conversation?
I don't get the whole idea on the first place. If you're watching the kids, you can see them coming and stop talking. And since there were little ones, they should have been watching. I know the older kids were out there, but the moms still should have been watching.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

lmmomSD wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:I found it, nevermind! I completely disagree with Bonnie. I find that controlling. If the kids were younger than yeah it would make sense, but Julie and Abby are at the ages that I started ordering for myself. I find it weird that Bonnie does that,but surprising that ruby doesn't. I also find it interesting that they lock the kids outside so they can talk about them. And grandma Griffs comment " out of my hair, I don't care" I don't know why it annoyed me but with this family everything is annoying. Well that's my two cents.

Ok, I didn't get an answer on this on Bonnie's vlog, and I'm too tired to watch (long day at work)
Did Bonnie and Ruby lock the kids out so they could talk about them, and then film and upload the conversation?
I don't get the whole idea on the first place. If you're watching the kids, you can see them coming and stop talking. And since there were little ones, they should have been watching. I know the older kids were out there, but the moms still should have been watching.

Unless it was a joke they locked them out. I don't believe Shari was out watching them either!

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Caisflame wrote:Haven't watched the bday video yet but OMG Olivia looks like a teenager in the thumbnail. She looks older than both Abby and Julie.

I agree, I feel bad saying this but she is gaining so much weight for such a young girl. Ruby's kids are thin and fit looking, maybe they're much more active.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Baconsgirl wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Unless it was a joke they locked them out. I don't believe Shari was out watching them either!

But after locking them.out, did they film the conversation? That's what makes no sense to me. To lock the kids out so they can "talk privately", then film and upload the conversation? That's weird.

strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

seriously7 wrote:
Caisflame wrote:Haven't watched the bday video yet but OMG Olivia looks like a teenager in the thumbnail. She looks older than both Abby and Julie.

I agree, I feel bad saying this but she is gaining so much weight for such a young girl. Ruby's kids are thin and fit looking, maybe they're much more active.

I disagree. I do not think she is "gaining so much weight." I think she has a different body type than her cousins. I don't think Olivia is at all overweight, I think she is just right for the body type she has. Abby and Julie are more stick-straight (not trying to be rude) kind of like Ellie. Thin arms and legs, thin torsos. Olivia will likely take more after her mom with some curvy-ness.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

seriously7 wrote:

Ruby's kids are so thin because they're portion sizes are astronomically small. Plus they clearly take after their mother and the rest of the Griffiths body wise. Bonnie has always been the odd one out with her looks, it makes sense her daughter shares a similar body type. Not that I'm excusing their poor diet choices which are for sure not helping, but just saying it's probably not just that that's causing Olivia to get chunky.

Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Just want to preface I didn't mean anything about Olivia's weight in my original post. I was talking more about how mature her face was looking. Bonnie has talked before about always being more heavyset than her siblings so Olivia has taken after her body type. Ruby is very thin so A&J take after her. I think Olivia is a gorgeous young girl & definitely didn't mean for this to turn into something judging her body. I was just pointing out that in that specific thumbnail she looked older than A&J.
Editing to add: Bonnie's kids are always outside playing on the playset or with friends or on bikes. I think Olivia is plenty active. She's just approaching that age where a female's body changes.

Return to “8 Passengers”