OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Unread post by Pineapples »

Where are they going NOW? Camping again? And Florida next week (don't know if that's just Kyra or both of them) her and Keren bought Karlee Holden tickets to join them next week. More and more days behind then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

greeneyes21 wrote:It really makes me nervous that she leaves alaya... On a seat.. on a counter top.. by herself. Yeah shes in the same room with her (sometimes) but babies are quick, alaya could fall out of that QUICK and it all could be prevented if K would stay close to her. Ughh it bothers me so much! You do not leave baby by their self!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Yes just a simple topple onto the counter with babies being top heavy with their noggins is scary enough but to think of it hitting granite with even that force scares the daylights out of me, much less to think of her completely falling off or Levi pushing her (innocently) closer to the edge without them noticing.
I really sound like a helicopter parent but I swear I am not, I do practice logic and understand gravity however. ;)
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Damn Kyra is gorgeous and sweet and Oscar is such an ass, she could do so much better.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

kyra holding levi so precariously over her shoulder and tilting him up and down and only holding onto one of his feet gave me so much anxiety. i could just see him slipping or kicking and him being dropped on his head ><

Also why the heck was levi walking around/going on all the rides in just a diaper. they couldnt be bothered to put some shorts on him? Theyre soo trashy
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

I had to laugh at oscar saying that they have to respect levi's "no's" bc he has to respect theirs...so youre gunna just let him get his way everytime? That isnt good parenting at all! Sometimes you have to say no to what kids want for their own good..

also why the heck did kyra leave levi with the toothbrush in bed?!
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Anyone else see Kyras tweet from a few days ago about the depot shot and her never getting it again? If attach but it says the qura has been reached. Maybe I'm looking too far into this but who thinks this means well probabaly see an "oops I'm pregnant" video in 5 months or so. I know they said they wanted to wait 2-3 years (or Kyra does, Oscar says never again) but the channel is going down hill and look at how much they grew with Alaya announcement.

Also I wonder how Kyra would react if Oscar got snipped one day without her knowing that's what he was going to do.
(Sorry for typos I'm on my iPhone)
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Ugh, their vlog for the 14th at the waterpark made me so anxious, and mad the entire time. As a lifeguard of 5 years, I'm always intrigued to see how youtube parents take care of their kids around pools or water, and O/K did such a terrible job. Even in a waterpark with "kiddie pools" or shallow water, no child under 6, that isn't capable of swimming, should be without some kind of personal flotation device (aka a PuddleJumper or life vest). All it takes is Levi going down a slide unassisted, landing face down, and not being able to roll over for him to drown in 30 seconds. With 100s of kids running and splashing around those slides, it would be very easy for a toddler to not be able to get their feet under them after going down a slide. I worked at a wave pool similar to the waterpark they went to for 2 years and we had numerous cases of this happening (almost daily) because parents think that their toddler can't drown in 1-2 feet of water, which is 100% FALSE! At my pool, we didn't make flotation devices mandatory, but it's irresponsible for parents not to understand how risky it is to not put their child in one before they can swim. O/K weren't even paying attention to Levi when they had Alaya in the water, he was in the background with Kaycie and Kaden (idk spelling). Hopefully Oscar's mom was off screen with O's siblings watching Levi because, if not, that's insanely irresponsible. :x :x
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:kyra holding levi so precariously over her shoulder and tilting him up and down and only holding onto one of his feet gave me so much anxiety. i could just see him slipping or kicking and him being dropped on his head ><

Also why the heck was levi walking around/going on all the rides in just a diaper. they couldnt be bothered to put some shorts on him? Theyre soo trashy
I especially liked that she was holding him like this while walking on cement. I think they had him in a speedo brief suit (it was blue, barely covered his diaper), but I feel like swim trunks are more appropriate in such a public place because there are so many creeps in the world.
aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

Kyra said she's wearing a pad under her swimsuit and I'm assuming she meant a sanitary pad for her period? If so, it's so gross she was going on the water slides and in the pool with a bloody pad on...
hanna_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hanna_marie »

Eww why do Youtubers feel the need to let viewers know when they're on their period?
Also, Kyra was wearing a pad and went in the pool water? Surely her pad was soaking wet when she got out? Gross.

And when Oscar went on his rant saying that he should respect Levi when he says no. Um no, you are the parent and you need to show that you are the authority figure - not go along with everything your baby says.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Super unsanitary she is wading a freaking pad in the pool but I'm not even surprised

Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:I had to laugh at oscar saying that they have to respect levi's "no's" bc he has to respect theirs...so youre gunna just let him get his way everytime? That isnt good parenting at all! Sometimes you have to say no to what kids want for their own good..

also why the heck did kyra leave levi with the toothbrush in bed?!
Oscar does not know how to parent. He is like a big brother and that's it. I still can't believe that. Lmao

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

3boys1girl wrote:Does kyra only posts a Snapchat if Karen has posted & vice versa?
I feel like it's the other way around. Anytime kyra posts a few minutes later Keren posts something similar.

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:
3boys1girl wrote:Does kyra only posts a Snapchat if Karen has posted & vice versa?
I feel like it's the other way around. Anytime kyra posts a few minutes later Keren posts something similar.

This happens a lot, also with their vlogs. Whenever Kyra posts a Baby's first video, Keren goes and posts something similar.
Then there's also the vlog where Oscar tried the man bun, the next day she was trying to give jackson a man bun too.

All youtubers end up being copycats of each other lol
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:

This happens a lot, also with their vlogs. Whenever Kyra posts a Baby's first video, Keren goes and posts something similar.
Then there's also the vlog where Oscar tried the man bun, the next day she was trying to give jackson a man bun too.

All youtubers end up being copycats of each other lol
not true, if keren copied kyra she'd be a trashy shitshow Image

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I just watched the latest vlog after not watching them in so long.
Levi is looking sooo much like Kyra these days! He's so cute!
Also, why doesn't Alaya have hair on the back of her head? Looks like she's getting a flat head

satanas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by satanas »

hanna_marie wrote:Eww why do Youtubers feel the need to let viewers know when they're on their period?
Also, Kyra was wearing a pad and went in the pool water? Surely her pad was soaking wet when she got out? Gross.

And when Oscar went on his rant saying that he should respect Levi when he says no. Um no, you are the parent and you need to show that you are the authority figure - not go along with everything your baby says.

I see absolutely nothing WRONG with women on yt OR real life being open about their periods, people tolerate horrendous topics and behaviors day to day but when it comes to period-talk is like the worst you can do. like really????. ... Can we just stop perpetuating and shaming something so natural, thats like so immature , toxic and old-school. DISMISSED
However i do find extremely careless of kyra getting in the pool with a pad! for her own health and the health of ppl in this public space with lots of venues for contamination . Completely selfish and not sanitary
SammiJoee_93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SammiJoee_93 »

missy-1010 wrote:I just watched the latest vlog after not watching them in so long.
Also, why doesn't Alaya have hair on the back of her head? Looks like she's getting a flat head

If you go back and look in some of the earlier vlogs she also has knots in her hair

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
sahara
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sahara »

missy-1010 wrote:I just watched the latest vlog after not watching them in so long.

I haven't noticed the flat head thing, but lately I only watch them here and there. But it's pretty common for babies to not have hair on the back of their heads. My son was born with a full head of hair, but he lost a lot of his hair and he went pretty much bald on the back of his head. It was actually pretty funny looking because he had hair in the front and hair at the nape of his neck, but a big strip of nothing in between. His doctor said it was pretty normal for their hair to fall out like that though, especially on the back from sleeping on his back.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I don't think Alaya's head is going flat, one thing I will give Kyra credit for is that she does sit Alaya up a lot and they carry her a lot, she doesn't seem to lie down flat on her back 24/7 like poor Landon does.

Return to “OKBaby”