OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

ayeyae
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Unread post by ayeyae »

So Oscar commented on the fact that the had an audience and get looks at the water park. From the brief shots, they didn't look like adoring fans...it was a bit weird, if not creepy. He's so loud and so obnoxious, no wonder they get looks. I get second hand embarrassment and just skip those parts. But really he's so hyper, I wonder if he's on some kind of drugs. They're becoming unwatchable. I mainly watch for the kids, they're so adorable. I wish they featured them more in the vlog. I do not care for Oscar and Kyra's incoherent rambling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:
3boys1girl wrote:Does kyra only posts a Snapchat if Karen has posted & vice versa?
I feel like it's the other way around. Anytime kyra posts a few minutes later Keren posts something similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This happens a lot, also with their vlogs. Whenever Kyra posts a Baby's first video, Keren goes and posts something similar.
Then there's also the vlog where Oscar tried the man bun, the next day she was trying to give jackson a man bun too.

All youtubers end up being copycats of each other lol

They definitely copy each other, but Keren has the 'mean girl' attempt behind it. Kyra is naive and does not have the confidence to do things on her own accord so she follows what she sees. I've seen Keren and Khoa throw shade at Oscar and Kyra a few times, I hope they know it and can see through KK fake actions. The old saying 'Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer', that's what Keren does and lets face it she will do anything for money, she has no shame and will take down her competitors.
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

Thank you !!!......Karen is not a sincere "friend" to Kyra.... I do not trust Karen one bit... but Kyra is too young & unexperienced ( I'm trying to use nice words ) to see that.... also remember when they were in Orlando after Alaya was born & they missed there flight & came back ... Karen did not have a nice face about & another time I noticed Khoa make a face about Oscar going
Larauu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Larauu »

I did notice a few days ago, Kyra tweeted something about being a bad mom because she sat Levi down in front of the television so she could get some work done.
Wasn't that a bit of shade towards Keren?
hanna_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hanna_marie »

satanas wrote: I see absolutely nothing WRONG with women on yt OR real life being open about their periods, people tolerate horrendous topics and behaviors day to day but when it comes to period-talk is like the worst you can do. like really????. ... Can we just stop perpetuating and shaming something so natural, thats like so immature , toxic and old-school. DISMISSED
Okay, no need to overreact. I was just saying that I personally don't want to know whats happening to other women's vaginas. Yes, I'm so 'immature, toxic and old-school' :D :D :D
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Do women who have c sections get incontinence issues like with vaginal births? I'm 8 months postpartum and still have problems sometimes ( sorry for the TMI ) Maybe the pad was for that? I like to think she would know better than to get in a pool with a bloody pad. Either way still gross and must have been uncomfortable.

xkatka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xkatka »

hanna_marie wrote:
satanas wrote: I see absolutely nothing WRONG with women on yt OR real life being open about their periods, people tolerate horrendous topics and behaviors day to day but when it comes to period-talk is like the worst you can do. like really????. ... Can we just stop perpetuating and shaming something so natural, thats like so immature , toxic and old-school. DISMISSED
Okay, no need to overreact. I was just saying that I personally don't want to know whats happening to other women's vaginas. Yes, I'm so 'immature, toxic and old-school' :D :D :D
Same here i dont need to know these kind of things either.... (neither i walk with bloody trousers in the streets because its so 'bloody' natural :-D ) but hey each to their own lol

I mean if its in the context of something like i dont know 'i dont use tampons so im not gonna swim this holiday' sort of way explanation its fine for me but random shootouts to my period i dont know.. i mean why? :-D

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
xkatka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xkatka »

Just to add i didnt see the vlog so.. but the point is still the same...

Also i just googled quickly if there are maybe some 'go in water' pads and forst few results were 'dont worry uou can go swim with pads' with all 2017 dates.. so maybe its some new 'hippie' trend i missed?

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

xkatka wrote:Just to add i didnt see the vlog so.. but the point is still the same...

Also i just googled quickly if there are maybe some 'go in water' pads and forst few results were 'dont worry uou can go swim with pads' with all 2017 dates.. so maybe its some new 'hippie' trend i missed?

It looked like she just took Oscars advice saying it was ok lol

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

She mentioned getting the depo shot so she is probably spotting which is what happened to me on it and why I'd never have it again. 3 months of no period but constant spotting was awful.

Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

xkatka wrote:
hanna_marie wrote:
Same here i dont need to know these kind of things either.... (neither i walk with bloody trousers in the streets because its so 'bloody' natural :-D ) but hey each to their own lol

I mean if its in the context of something like i dont know 'i dont use tampons so im not gonna swim this holiday' sort of way explanation its fine for me but random shootouts to my period i dont know.. i mean why? :-D

It doesn't bother me to hear about it but i think if she has to use a pad and can't use tampons or a cup then she shoulda went to the water park another day. That is gross.

wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

Pineapples wrote:She mentioned getting the depo shot so she is probably spotting which is what happened to me on it and why I'd never have it again. 3 months of no period but constant spotting was awful.

You're probably right. I've worn a pad swimming before..mind you I was also wearing a tampon and wore the pad for "extra" protection. Which would have had a terrible outcome had I been relying on the pad because as soon as it was submerged in water it swelled and no longer stuck lol so I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt here and say she was probably only spotting or perhaps her period was coming to its end.
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

Pineapples wrote:She mentioned getting the depo shot so she is probably spotting which is what happened to me on it and why I'd never have it again. 3 months of no period but constant spotting was awful.

on the topic of the depo, i don't know if i believe that. i feel like it's just so that she can have an 'accidental' pregnancy. it's not like oscar pays enough attention to her to notice if she did or didn't. and if she really did well she chose a form of unreliable birth control and i dont think that's a coincidence.

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Im not sure if shes spotting or what, but on her younow she mentioned that she didnt want to get the depo shot again because it made her gain weight rapidly and because shes scared of becoming infertile. A lot of the girls were commenting that they had major issues with the depo shot & Kyra was really confused about why her doctor never warned her about any of it. She was really worried about not being able to conceive again.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm actually confused by their videos now. Because they are so behind what they are doing never matches up with their social media posts and snaps. It's very confusing.

Dusty-Sidebar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dusty-Sidebar »

miamaldari wrote:

on the topic of the depo, i don't know if i believe that. i feel like it's just so that she can have an 'accidental' pregnancy. it's not like oscar pays enough attention to her to notice if she did or didn't. and if she really did well she chose a form of unreliable birth control and i dont think that's a coincidence.

There are tons more choices like an IUD or an implant and loads of variety within those, but i can totally see her doing a Jess from Gabeandjesss and claiming her body hates birth control then ending up pregnant again..
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah I went with an iud. Lasts for 5 years and it's been fantastic.

miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

Dusty-Sidebar wrote:
miamaldari wrote:

There are tons more choices like an IUD or an implant and loads of variety within those, but i can totally see her doing a Jess from Gabeandjesss and claiming her body hates birth control then ending up pregnant again..
yeah exactly, the implant is an awesome choice...considering you actually want to prevent pregnancy. i know a lottt of depo babies

Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

miamaldari wrote:
yeah exactly, the implant is an awesome choice...considering you actually want to prevent pregnancy. i know a lottt of depo babies

Do you know if the implant helps with painful periods? I've actually heard of some cases of women getting pregnant on the implant. But then again you'll hear that with any method.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

miamaldari wrote:
Dusty-Sidebar wrote:She mentioned getting the depo shot so she is probably spotting which is what happened to me on it and why I'd never have it again. 3 months of no period but constant spotting was awful.

There are tons more choices like an IUD or an implant and loads of variety within those, but i can totally see her doing a Jess from Gabeandjesss and claiming her body hates birth control then ending up pregnant again..[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

and i know a bunch of iud and implant babies. BC is not foolproof by any means. Each method has bad side effects for diff people so it's a pick your own poison kinda thing. The implant is VERY prone to systemic infection

Return to “OKBaby”