myka stauffer

Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: myka stauffer

Unread post by Darlene2016 »

I completely 100% agree that she used the situation for views. I no doubt believe she was truly upset but that doesn't mean she didn't KNOW it would make her views.
For one, she customizes her thumbnails... she doesn't just use the ones that are randomly generated, so when she edited her video and made her thumbnail she knew what "looked" the most upsetting. Secondly, in her follow up video, she went straight to instagram and Snapchat and used a fake, dull tone... trying to give her followers a dramatic "is it good news or sad news"? ... watch to find out type of vibe. Seriously disgusting ...and if you can't see through her cringy fake character, I don't know what else to say...
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

agree. and i too feel bad for what she is going through or did go through do not get me wrong. but i also see through the instgram stories and posts and thumbnails is what i was getting at that way i don't look like the worst person in the world to other commenters.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karissa7 »

Yeah, this girl milked things for all it's worth. She used the situation for views and she knows it. I do not feel sorry for her at all. Disgusting family.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Yeah, I changed my mind. I think she was sad/worried but milked it for all she could, knowing no matter what happened it would guarantee views (and therefore $$$$$).
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

there is just something about myka that infuriates me more so than just her voice but her whole fake attitude. no wonder her and love meg get along so well
michelleeee

Unread post by michelleeee »

It's very upsetting that she was asking for money to fuel the adoption a few months ago, but she is now hosting a giveaway that she spent "almost $1K on". Wondering where everyone hard earned money went that contributed to Huxley's puzzle pieces....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

exactly!!!!!
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karissa7 »

Made it to 200k, y'all!!! Yay for exploiting adoptions!!! I hope they cut Huxley a nice paycheck for his help.
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

Myka is literally stalker crazy obsessed with Britany and Baby. I am honestly lol scared for poor Brit. Seriously Myka ugh... stop trying to piggy back your way up the Social Media Ladder.
Her latest snap chat is "watching what the health"... another attempt to look relatable to Brit because yesterday's vlog, Britany and Ian talked about the documentary and making changes to their own health. It'll be another "trend" Myka makes videos about. Like she did with Veganism, Meal Prepping, "Glass Only" kitchenware, etc nothing sticks with her it's all click bait. She has been tweeting and tweeting and tweeting at Britanys family for days, literally not even getting responded to. Just stop Myka (WE KNOW YOU READ THESE) it is creepy and borderline restraining order behavior. SHE DOESNT WANT TO COLLABORATE WITH YOU!
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Darlene2016 wrote:Myka is literally stalker crazy obsessed with Britany and Baby. I am honestly lol scared for poor Brit. Seriously Myka ugh... stop trying to piggy back your way up the Social Media Ladder.
Her latest snap chat is "watching what the health"... another attempt to look relatable to Brit because yesterday's vlog, Britany and Ian talked about the documentary and making changes to their own health. It'll be another "trend" Myka makes videos about. Like she did with Veganism, Meal Prepping, "Glass Only" kitchenware, etc nothing sticks with her it's all click bait. She has been tweeting and tweeting and tweeting at Britanys family for days, literally not even getting responded to. Just stop Myka (WE KNOW YOU READ THESE) it is creepy and borderline restraining order behavior. SHE DOESNT WANT TO COLLABORATE WITH YOU!
To be honest, Myka's always struck me as a bunny boiler - all that 'peace, love, and positive energy' crap is clearly fake, she's super controlling and manipulative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i had one of her cleaning videos on the tv a couple of weeks ago and had a phone call from a friend and she asked if i was babysitting because she heard a child in the background. her voice though.........
caseofwanderlust97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caseofwanderlust97 »

I don't remember the original reason I subscribed to Myka over a year ago. The only reason I stuck around for a while was because of Huxley's adoption, because I plan on adopting from China someday and any information on the subject I'm all for. Those are the only videos on her channel I watch anymore. But, the one thing I'll never understand is her need to comment on just about every bigger Youtuber's videos. Every. Single. One. And it's not just other mom channels now. I saw her comment "I love you sit downs!!!" on Michelle Reed's newest video this morning. For those of you who don't know, Michelle is a 19 year old college student from Keller, TX who goes to college in NYC during the school year. She makes the typical fashion, makeup, college related, and routine videos that a lot of Youtuber's her age do. But she's a breath of fresh air for how she goes about these things because she's very open about her faith, not into partying and saving herself for marriage. Is Myka that desperate for new subscribers that she has to go comment on someone else's video to draw in girls to her videos that wouldn't even relate to her video content? I realize I'm only 20 & I regularly watch a couple of Youtube moms. But it's only ones that adopt or have big families because I have plan on having a big family and adopting someday...
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

myka is beyond desperate and to be honest with you i have a feeling she doesn't watch any of the videos she comments on. i feel like she watches the first ten seconds and then skips ahead a few times to get the gist of the video to be able to comment something that has to do with the video itself. she comments on everyone's youtube videos and it struck me as odd as well.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:myka is beyond desperate and to be honest with you i have a feeling she doesn't watch any of the videos she comments on. i feel like she watches the first ten seconds and then skips ahead a few times to get the gist of the video to be able to comment something that has to do with the video itself. she comments on everyone's youtube videos and it struck me as odd as well.
Because she is hoping people will click on her profile and watch her videos.Its all networking.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

whatever the case may be it looks sad on her and other youtubers who do it
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

I HATE her thumbnails lol she's going on 30 years old. I just want to watch her true self as a mom and the fact that I cannot relate to her anymore is sad. Not that I ever really could, you could see right through her from day one.
I just wish she'd keep her tongue in her mouth for her thumbnails lmao and stop with the crazy eyes. She honestly looks like a psycho in her thumbnail for the kids back to school clothing haul. Back to school myka? You mean back to the upstairs bedroom lol
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

She hasn't stopped stalking Brittany and Baby yet either. Poor girl.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

she is just flat out weird IMO. she uses clickbait left and right and she is getting sweaty because good old queen meg from love meg channel is quickly approaching the same sub count as myka
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

I hate that this lady and her husband only eat extremely healthly foods and deprive their kids from anything normal. Everything has to be organic or from whole foods.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i just hate her period

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”