Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

onceafollower
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Unread post by onceafollower »

I'm in the middle of potty training an 18 month old right now in my small home daycare. Funny how I can handle this among 2-3 three year olds here AND my own 3 school aged kids. And no other adult around to help out. They're the laziest. Potty train one then move on to the rest. Choose the one showing the most signs and them training will motivate the other 3 to follow. Thats why this little one is so interested. Her 3 year old brother and the other daycare kids use the potty all the time and she learns from them.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

As much as I hate to say this, I hope they have a hell of a hard time potty training the girls after waiting because "it's easier".
Then we can say we told you so, even though they won't believe us.
There, I said it....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Night lady wrote:As much as I hate to say this, I hope they have a hell of a hard time potty training the girls after waiting because "it's easier".
Then we can say we told you so, even though they won't believe us.
There, I said it....

Well think about it! By them leaving the girls in wet messy diapers they get use to it. It is going to be harder to train when the girls could care less if they are dry or have a 10 lb wet and poopy diaper on. Think back when your babies were small and they woke up in the middle of the night. You check to see if they are wet. You change them. Depending on the child and how you get them to sleep, I had a rocker in their room. I would rock them about 5 minutes and put them back to bed. In saying all that we are validating the fact to a small baby they have a right to wake up when uncomfortable and when dry comfortable enough to go back to sleep. The Greedners have ignored their needs and instead of changing them they ran and stuck a bottle in their mouth. So the girls associate being wet and uncomfortable with food or drink. In fact the Greedners are teaching the girls to associate a lot of things with food and drink and most of those things are the wrong things. I do think they are going to have a hard time potty training. Another thing there is a reason we are not seeing them wake the girls in the mornings like we did or put them to bed. They are either still giving them bottles or the girls are pitching a hellacious fit screeching for them. Truth be known Evie was so mad about not getting her bottle she threw herself out of the bed and they had to cage her in. They say Indie crawled out but we have not seen their room in a month
Snarky is as snarky does!
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Thank you snarky lady! It's nice to hear that I am not alone here with this thought.

lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Merikat wrote:And we all know the Greedners will say anything if there's money in it for them!

I actually am looking forward to watching TyASSon deal with all the yard work in their new home. Can you imagine him out there pushing (or even riding,) a lawnmower on a regular basis?! Picking up Bentley's poop so the girls can play outside? Trimming hedges or cleaning flowerbeds?Their neighbors are going to love these filthy, neglectful people!

Do they make riding lawn mowers you can use while laying flat on your back?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
OMG a lay down lawn mower!!! That's hysterical!!!

He could get a custom made one. They could take off the seat and fasten a lazy boy recliner. Oh heck who are we kidding they'll have hired help do all that until the well runs dry. Then the feral four will have assigned duties to earn their keep after they have gone door to door selling lipshit and Chinese blankets...
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I don't know what the rules and regulations are regarding keeping your grass cut but most subdivisions are in a home owners association and you pay a monthly or yearly fee. I pay yearly and do my own yard. The association keeps all the other grounds, entrance etc If my grass got too high I would get a letter. It is going to be interesting to see how the yard work plays out. If I had to guess he will hire it done I mean after all he is co parenting FTYO. Notice Brandon works full time, does his lawn and has kids involved in all kind of activities
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Came home early from work after a stop at the doc in a box. Trying to find things to snark about. Checked Snapchat evidently the camera crew is at their house. Girls running in circles pushing those riding toys. Girls continuing to go wild!
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Update on IG. Nicea DeGering. co-host ABC4 Good things Utah I guess doing a segment on the Greedners
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Live feed again on fb for those overpriced blankets. Assface says she's never done working, lol, yeah right! Why don't you work on potty training the girls

lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Scrolling FB

Notification TyASSon live

Open up to a big fat full screen of Gigantic Fatso's asshole head.

Stupid stupid hair. He's back to a full jar of gel to get each and every strand to properly stand on end. He's so outdated not to mention disgusting.

CRAP is all dolled up eating take out lunch has to get back to work but has time to chime in about the Stinky blankets.

Whale Ass is describing the last give away and is showing it on the table. It is a SOLID white blanket. He turns the camera on it and says it has a PRINT. This guy is just a friggin dumbshit...
Last edited by lovethispage on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

I agree, it is going to be very hard to potty train the girls at this point. Don't care if poopy or wet. Don't care about treats, praise, stickers, toys as incentives or reward, because all have been given unconditionally up to now.
Good Job, Greedners!

Maybe I actually hope they DO keep vlogging for several more years! I'll just sit back, laugh and eat popcorn, while the ASS duo find out how hard parenthood actually gets as the kids develop minds of their own.

Hard to film a kid who's screaming "no", slapping at you and sticking her tongue out at you. That time is coming.

Around here, preschools won't take a 3-year-old who isn't completely potty trained. Except in Special Needs classrooms.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

TLC added a segment on the Quad Squad I'm about to watch and see if there is anything to snark about
onceafollower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onceafollower »

Snarky Lady wrote:TLC added a segment on the Quad Squad I'm about to watch and see if there is anything to snark about
"Two OCD clean freaks living in a pigsty" ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lol and it begins. Can you believe on the TLC clip Ashley had the nerve to say she and TyASSon are both OCD!!!!!
GreenTrees003
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GreenTrees003 »

Who thinks that TYPING IN ALL CAPS MAKES YOUR ARGUMENT STRONGER like really.......the only people I ever see who type in all caps on SM are.......*cough*.....*cough*...not the brightest? Not sure if that is the correct word choice. However attacking people buy typing in all caps doesn't make you right. Just saying.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Not long ago, these idiots did a vlog about Rattled. Just wrapping up and film crew was at the house. They were moving things around and Tubby chimed in that for the show, their house was
"staged"......CRAP is in the background stuffing her face with fast food.
GreenTrees003
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GreenTrees003 »

GreenTrees003 wrote:Who thinks that TYPING IN ALL CAPS MAKES YOUR ARGUMENT STRONGER like really.......the only people I ever see who type in all caps on SM are.......*cough*.....*cough*...not the brightest? Not sure if that is the correct word choice. However attacking people buy typing in all caps doesn't make you right. Just saying.
ugh by not buy...I type too fast for my brain to keep up
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Just a tad creepy to see men/boys going ga ga over TyASSon in the comments on FB live feed......and, the minions going into graphic detail about their medical problems. Begging for a Stinky.
And, their limited income, can't afford the shipping....just STFU! The Greedners ARE NOT going to respond! They could care less about you! It's like a damn cult! Pathetic sheep. :roll:
Pace5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pace5 »

Aly and Josh just announced that they'll be doing a live feed with the Greedners tonight. Don't fall for them Aly and Josh!!!!!
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I am just glad TLC is a place people can voice their opinions without them being blocked or deleted. I am enjoying reading the comments just waiting to see if they will be attacked

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”