JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by literallywhat »

luci417 wrote:I dislike this forum's tendency to leap to VERY dramatic conclusions about people with little to no evidence and since it was me who brought it up I should probably clarify. I wasn't here when Chris first came on the scene and I thought it was kind of commonly accepted that this happened. I thought there were some kind of legal documents (I think a custody/divorce thing or maybe a police report?) that outlined the incident and I feel like I remember reading them. I could be totally wrong about that and I'm not stating it as fact.
there are legal documents. You're correct. They were first posted in part 35 around page 20 or so. And there are screenshots afterwards of Jess and Chris confirming an incident. What isn't confirmed is what exactly led up to the event. Whether or not Ashley was having sex with someone or whether Chris just showed up at the house, etc. but something did happen.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Meh I'll be in the britney thread because this shit is bananas right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Here is a link to the screenshots thread. It hasn't been bumped in a long time. It has at least the screenshot of the police report in it. http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=8524
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Jessss "white" camisoles are seriously gross looking. Those things are off white.
nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

TeaFor2 wrote:The whole "Chris pulled a knife on his ex wife"

Is actually not true. There has never been any evidence of that.
It's just something some people say on here. It has never been true.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... bc4c9c.png[/img]

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Oh netmums please don't feed Jessica the dragon

Edit: I have no idea if that's the right terminology
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

How are you gonna come here and say that we don't know if Chris really pulled a knife when both him and Jess admitted he did...
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

God damn she has such bad taste. I'm not an interior decorator or anything but ugh that crap is UGLY.

This vlog was all about her tacky hobby lobby decorations she bought. Don't bother watching it lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Chris at 5:47 "You're never going by yourself again". Uuuuh that's HER money moley boy not yours. I don't like Jessss as much as the next person but that just rubbed me the wrong way. She's the one that built her channel as big as it is. He just recently hopped on the train.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

dazzled wrote:How are you gonna come here and say that we don't know if Chris really pulled a knife when both him and Jess admitted he did...
I said there is no proof of Chris pulling a knife on his ex wife which there isn't. It's gross for people to accuse him of domestic violence when there is no real proof of it.

Just look above my first comment about this. Someone accused Chris of pulling a knife on his ex wife and trying to stab her.
What a sick rumour to make up about him.
That isn't true and it made me feel sick to read such made up drastic accusations against him. He doesn't deserve that. No matter how much someone may not like the guy, dont accuse him of disgusting crimes like trying to stab his ex wife. That's all I was trying to say.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

dazzled wrote:How are you gonna come here and say that we don't know if Chris really pulled a knife when both him and Jess admitted he did...
Chris and Jess did admit that he pulled out a pocket knife. But they said it was because Chris walked into his own home and found some guy in his bedroom having sex with wife and he pulled out the pocket knife from far away and told the guy to get out of his house.

I don't believe what they said 100% at all.
I'm just going off the real proof which is the police were there and saw the situation and decided Chris didnt do anything wrong which is why he was not charged for anything.
That is the most proof we have of the situation - what the police did is the most proof. the fact that Chris wasn't put in jail or charged with anything kind of tells a lot.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Chris is a fucking asshole.

I can take a joke, but there's a difference between joking and doing what Chris did. "Landen, this is your new mom and your new dad and your new sister. Everyone, say bye to Landen." Who the fuck is this guy? Landen isn't his biological child but it was obvious that before Princess Anaphylaxis came along, Landen and Chris were close. He wouldn't have said something like that before.

Oh and look. Unemployed Chris who has made no contributions to society is bitching how Jesss spends the money SHE earns. Right.

Douche canoe needs to take several seats.
nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

TeaFor2 wrote:
Chris and Jess did admit that he pulled out a pocket knife. But they said it was because Chris walked into his own home and found some guy in his bedroom having sex with wife and he pulled out the pocket knife from far away and told the guy to get out of his house.

I don't believe what they said 100% at all.
I'm just going off the real proof which is the police were there and saw the situation and decided Chris didnt do anything wrong which is why he was not charged for anything.
That is the most proof we have of the situation - what the police did is the most proof. the fact that Chris wasn't put in jail or charged with anything kind of tells a lot.
Seriously? You first said there was no proof he pulled out a knife. I posted a screenshot from jess saying he did. Now you are saying you don't believe what she said? And where did anyone say how far he was away from Ashley and her "friend"? And who cares how far away he was? It doesn't matter. A knife was pulled in a threatening manner.

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

And this was after the divorce so really it was none of Chris business what Ashley did in her own home. Nothing absolutely nothing justifies the fact that he pulled a knife on her, or her friend, whether it was a pocket knife or not, it could very well still hurt someone!!!!!

:love2:
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

I said there is no proof he pulled a knife on his ex wife which there isn't.
A police report from her means nothing. It is not proof of anything, it is only her side of the story that she told.

Where is the police report with Chris's side of the story? We have not seen that police report yet.

Look, I was not there and neither were you. The police were. The police didnt charge Chris or arrest him and to me that says it all. The police will arrest anyone with just a teeny bit of evidence if they suspect domestic violence. The fact that they didn't arrest Chris or take him to jail is extremely telling to me.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

TeaFor2 wrote:The police will arrest anyone with just a teeny bit of evidence if they suspect domestic violence. The fact that they didn't arrest Chris or take him to jail is extremely telling to me.
Lmao in which parallel universe
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

TeaFor2 wrote:I said there is no proof he pulled a knife on his ex wife which there isn't.
A police report from her means nothing. It is not proof of anything, it is only her side of the story that she told.

Where is the police report with Chris's side of the story? We have not seen that police report yet.

Look, I was not there and neither were you. The police were. The police didnt charge Chris or arrest him and to me that says it all. The police will arrest anyone with just a teeny bit of evidence if they suspect domestic violence. The fact that they didn't arrest Chris or take him to jail is extremely telling to me.
You are a fucking joke. Jess herself TOLD US Chris's side of the story, which, SHE HERSELF ADMITTED HE PULLED OUT A KNIFE. Regardless of who he pulled it out on, how far away he was, whatever, it takes a special kind of person to pull out any type of knife when pissed off. Maybe Ashley didn't want to press charges on chris because he's the father of her children and didn't want them to have a dad who was in jail. Or maybe she did want him jailed. But just because the police don't charge someone with a crime and/or take them to jail does NOT mean that person never committed a crazy act.

Chris pulled out a knife in a room in which his ex-wife was located in. End of story. That itself "is extremely telling to me."
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

TeaFor2 wrote:I said there is no proof he pulled a knife on his ex wife which there isn't.

Seriously? Did you not read the screenshot of Jessica saying that Chris DID IN FACT pulled a pocket knife on her and her friend? What more evidence do you need?

:love2:
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 39412c.png[/img]

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Just ignore the troll guys some people are delusional

Return to “JesssFam”