Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Okay first off, 500-600 people is A LOT OF FREAKING PEOPLE. Way too many people to fit into that tiny store, even if they all came and went throughout the day. So blatant lie right there.
Landon's poor head. Oh my gosh. It doesn't even look like a human head, it looks like a deformed egg. I feel so bad for that kid, I hope he gets a helmet soon to fix it before it's too late. How lazy can you be to never hold your child or have them do tummy time so that happens?!

MyPretties
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MyPretties »

Just watched todays vlog.......they are so far up themselves! more of I can't believe we are so many peoples favourite YTer etc gag makes me want to vomit!

I was looking through their description box to see if they had listed Taylor's new channel (they hadn't) but right at the bottom of the description there was this written by Khoa:

So the other day I had just changed Landon's diaper in the living room. It was a big poopy diaper and I rolled it up and was about to get up to throw it away until I saw Keren walk by. I asked her to catch the diaper and toss it in the trash please and I heard her say "Okay." So I threw the diaper towards her and it hit her in the face. It turns out she had an apple AirPod in her ear and was talking to someone on the phone. She turned her head and stared at me. She told the person on the phone she had to go all while her eyes were locked into my soul. I cried. I walked over and bent down to pick up the diaper. When I stood back up she was still staring at me. She coiled her arm back so far like a professional baseball player and smacked me so hard I landed in the trash can with the diaper. I cried. The diaper cried. Landon was wondering where I was and he cried as well. I don't throw diapers anymore.

WTF - she seriously has issues. If the roles had been reversed and she had thrown a dirty nappy at Khoa then he smacked her so hard, I'm betting it would have been the vlog title with police carting him off etc.

No one has the right to lay their hands on anyone... what a cow!!
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Khoa puts those stupid stories in every description, but yeah they're pretty fucked up. I'm sure they're quite exaggerated/not serious (that's not to say I don't think Keren ever hits him, we know she does), but if it was Khoa always smacking Keren in the story no one would think it's funny, yet somehow this is okay.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

My son has those 2 toes partly webbed also. I don't want to read any comments here saying ugh it's abnormal ect...

Dusty-Sidebar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dusty-Sidebar »

LOL at Keren complaining that Khoa is an overprotective parent 1) no he just has wayyy more common sense than you do 2) You are both pretty lax if you ask me...
In the pool bit i know he was right next to khoa but i really wouldnt be teaching him to walk along that little ledge in front of the flowers, i think they forget that toddlers do not have the same balance we do..
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Pineapples wrote:My son has those 2 toes partly webbed also. I don't want to read any comments here saying ugh it's abnormal ect...

So because YOUR son has that people can't discuss it here? I thought this was Keren and Khoas thread? No one has even said a thing but your stirring thoughts.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Blackswan wrote:
Pineapples wrote:My son has those 2 toes partly webbed also. I don't want to read any comments here saying ugh it's abnormal ect...

So because YOUR son has that people can't discuss it here? I thought this was Keren and Khoas thread?

Of course people can discuss stop being an idiot. Just don't be rude is all I'm saying.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

So Keren just promoted Taylors channel & posted her first video. Whats everyons think so far?
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Rkp65i wrote:So Keren just promoted Taylors channel & posted her first video. Whats everyons think so far?
Taylor is just going to do YouTube to milk their subscribers and get the $$$
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

Why did Taylor just invite random strangers to her friends house? And why did Khoa tell them they could come over anytime?

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

d4865 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:So Keren just promoted Taylors channel & posted her first video. Whats everyons think so far?
Taylor is just going to do YouTube to milk their subscribers and get the $$$
Yea I agree. I felt awkward watching her video. Taylor and her bf have no personality. She is really pretty though!
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

At the end of kerens unboxing video, on her channel, she asks khoa if the lighting is making her look washed out and he says no her friend Ashli just looks really good. Her face was priceless lol. It looks like she got jealous for a second there.
aussiemum17
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by aussiemum17 »

newbie wrote:ok I'm going to go on a rant here, but I can't stand either of them anymore, their EGOS are so annoying and their fake smiles make me want to flip. They think they have celebrity status going on and on and on about 'how much you guys mean to us" oh 'thank you so much' 'I'm so nervous, oh look at them all ...500-600 people, lol". Khoa actually annoys me the most. He thrives on attention and loves all the 12-15 year olds drooling over them, makes me sick to watch.

Sydney is the only one that I like the slightest, she sees through all their FAKE crap.

Man I am so glad other people think this! I can't get over how huge their egos are! And I agree about Khoa loving the attention, I wonder if it has anything to do with being with Keren for so long and never really experiencing having the adoration of anyone else, so he is lapping it up while he can now.

Keren, man oh man. I have a little one the same age as Jackson and I see her doing things that make me want to smack my head against the wall.
I know it's been said before countless times but sheeeeeesh that poor kids teeth! Surely that is affecting how he eats?

And the absolute crap she feeds him... how will he ever enjoy nutritious food if he's so used to high salt and sugar foods.

The speech, I have no idea how he went from being fairly advanced with his speech when he was younger to not even being able to form words properly now. I'm curious if it's because 1) he's always dumped in front of the tv/some sort of screen and 2) because his parents don't talk to him, they talk to the camera with a "hey Jackson" at the end.

Gaaargh. They make me so wild.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Pineapples wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
So because YOUR son has that people can't discuss it here? I thought this was Keren and Khoas thread?

Of course people can discuss stop being an idiot. Just don't be rude is all I'm saying.
Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

Lmao don't be so precious. I have them too, and they are abnormal. It's a silly thing to get sensitive over, a teeny extra bit of skin :roll:
Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

I'm curious if KK are having security issues or creepy fan issues. I'm watching some vlogs I missed while out of town and I thought it was weird how freaked out Keren got at 7:35 in the 'gigantic tree fell on her car!' vlog when she thought someone came into the house. Then in baby's first time swimming' around the 4 minute mark she talked about how she's putting 2 cameras in each kids rooms, one to constantly record and watch the window and one as a normal baby monitor. In the vlog 'something might be wrong' she nervous about a car parked in front of their house at 7:45 and was staring out the window really weirdly. I wonder if the drone montages are making it easy for people to find their house, they show the front of it enough to where someone could pick it out walking down the street.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Louzah wrote:I'm curious if KK are having security issues or creepy fan issues. I'm watching some vlogs I missed while out of town and I thought it was weird how freaked out Keren got at 7:35 in the 'gigantic tree fell on her car!' vlog when she thought someone came into the house. Then in baby's first time swimming' around the 4 minute mark she talked about how she's putting 2 cameras in each kids rooms, one to constantly record and watch the window and one as a normal baby monitor. In the vlog 'something might be wrong' she nervous about a car parked in front of their house at 7:45 and was staring out the window really weirdly. I wonder if the drone montages are making it easy for people to find their house, they show the front of it enough to where someone could pick it out walking down the street.

It's really easy to find their address, especially when they do show the front of the house and aerial views in drone footage. You can't be so lax with security and then be surprised when people find out where you live.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I actually get annoyed whenever someone tries tonstart youtube just because someone they are close ro is very successful with it. It screams "using them" or copying them. Like Taylor, or Aspyn Ovard's sister, Aspyns friends (who split so maybe they no longer vlog) Missy Lanning's sister, Anna Saccone's sister, etc. get your own career, stop living off of your friend's fame.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”