Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by fortwendy »

Curtain06 wrote:His the hell did you find that? Haha

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I got bored for 5 minutes yesterday after checking in with my babycenter 'friends' and used the search bar for YT channel names. A lot of the Jessfam ones were "do you watch YT moms?" but Chloe's only came up because her signature had 'chloeandbeans' in it.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't honestly think she bought Clomid but I wouldn't be surprised. She does seem very caught up on "we (only) wanted a fourth!" as if that excuses her from falling short as a mother. You didn't have a license when you had 1 kid, 3 kids, 6 kids, whatever.

Does Chloe even sit down with Evan for an hour a day to do homeschool, or is she going to admit that she's unschooling? A boy as (potentially) bright as Evan could benefit from so much structured learning right now. I can't imagine 20 minutes of worksheets here and there is really maximizing his potential. His brain is a sponge, soak it!!

If she sticks with homeschooling for the next few years I hope they never end up in public school... they will hate learning/being told to sit still and focus and have next to zero social skills.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I don't think she bought Clomid. She had 3 kids, which is an uneven number. She wanted one more, to have an even number of kids. If she had twins, it would be good to have 2 kids at once because 2 is an even number but 5 kids is an uneven number so it's not possible. I don't think she wanted triplets either, yes it gave her 6 kids which is an even number but 3 is an uneven number so it's not possible. That's how this grown up mother thinks, because mentally she's still 12.
It's funny how I always call her a control freak and she actually wrote that about herself, it shows that she knows she's a weirdo. Yet she never worked on that like any adult would.

I agree that Chloe looks so much like Gilly from GOT. LMAO. But they don't have anything in common beside their faces and mouths. Gilly risked her own life multiple times to save her baby, Chloe chose a nice night in her own bed over staying by her kid's side in a hospital. Ironic isn't it.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

fortwendy wrote: If she sticks with homeschooling for the next few years I hope they never end up in public school... they will hate learning/being told to sit still and focus and have next to zero social skills.
Yes if they ever go to public school, they're going to have a really rough time. Then Chloe will say "SEE I told you they'd hate school!" Just like Felix and the haircut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Thatsriiiiight wrote:You know what's funny? She had an account on a baby naming forum too. All at the same time as being very active in Tumblr. How desperate for attention was she? Definitely had that thirst going long before the triplets. She must have been so happy to finally have something people were interested in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh... this?

She wanted a 4-letter first name and 7-letter middle name for her third to match the other 2. You'll note Felix has 5, BUT Felix George is 11 letters. Pearl Miriam, Hen.... holy shit they all have 11 letters.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

What a fool. It's like she's playing the bloody sims!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

fortwendy wrote:
Thatsriiiiight wrote:You know what's funny? She had an account on a baby naming forum too. All at the same time as being very active in Tumblr. How desperate for attention was she? Definitely had that thirst going long before the triplets. She must have been so happy to finally have something people were interested in.

Oh... this?

She wanted a 4-letter first name and 7-letter middle name for her third to match the other 2. You'll note Felix has 5, BUT Felix George is 11 letters. Pearl Miriam, Hen.... holy shit they all have 11 letters.
THE NUMBERS.

Another one: "But then again one of my sons is named Otto and I was told if I'm not German it would be a strange choice, but he fits his name perfectly and I get nothing but compliments." ...nothing but compliments except from her own mother who threatened to call him by his initials, according to her BabyCentre post? I think the name Otto is fine, btw, it's just funny how she gets super defensive over the least criticism and then pretends she gets nothing but praise. (Kind of like the recent, "everyone has been soooo supportive" when in reality there were people fighting in the comments about leaving the kids in hospital alone.)

Also YES it IS like the Sims. Did you notice her posts mostly started with, "I'm not pregnant, just planning ahead for number three... number four..."? Considering how close in age they all are did she literally come home with a newborn and jump straight onto naming forums to plan the next one?!
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Wow. She really is a psycho and needs to get her numbers OCD checked out. She was definitely lying every time she said she wasn't planning to get pregnant yet. She's fucking disgusting to me. Her babies needed her and all she could think of was having another one. She created that account July 2013. How old was Otto then? No more than 3 months I'm sure. Horrible. And they were supposedly going to be done after Felix. Ha!

And for all that work she put into their names, NONE of them go together.

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aboogabooga wrote:Wow. She really is a psycho and needs to get her numbers OCD checked out. She was definitely lying every time she said she wasn't planning to get pregnant yet. She's fucking disgusting to me. Her babies needed her and all she could think of was having another one. She created that account July 2013. How old was Otto then? No more than 3 months I'm sure. Horrible. And they were supposedly going to be done after Felix. Ha!

And for all that work she put into their names, NONE of them go together.

In July 2013 he was 3-4 months old. Felix, if term, was conceived roughly mid to late August.

I think it's funny in one post she goes "I want something like Henry, Rufus, Pearl" and then keeps the suggestion train rolling; final stop: "come visit my instagram to see what I chose!" Seems like she knew what names she wanted, she just needed to drum up some attention.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Oh dear. She is a psycho! Shudders. Now I know why Ro is with her. She seems to be like the type of person who will threaten to hurt herself if he would have left.

Now I wonder how they planned Evan. Maybe she planned it or made it look like an accident. I remember this video where Ro will be holding baby Otto and she kept asking him why he was smiling. Ro's smile seems to be one of mixed emotions. But she sounded like a psycho there. Explains why Ro does everything.

From all the forums, I honestly think she might have had clomid. She seems to be little confident about having multiples. And who reveals at 8th week to whole lot of strangers?

I feel sorry for Ro and the kids.

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

fortwendy wrote: I think it's funny in one post she goes "I want something like Henry, Rufus, Pearl" and then keeps the suggestion train rolling; final stop: "come visit my instagram to see what I chose!" Seems like she knew what names she wanted, she just needed to drum up some attention.
I thought the same thing! Notice how no one agreed that they were good names. Hahaahaha. She was definitely there trying to get followers.
You're a super sleuth fortWendy. Have you ever tried looking for their old MySpace accounts? Surely they had them. One of the photos she posted of them as teenagers looked like a MySpace shot. Also what about multiples forums?
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Just went to look at her account, her baby center is still there but on private, and her baby name website one doesn't exist when I click the link. So unless I'm doing something wrong she's lurking around.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

She IS stalking this thread every day. She's a psycho. That woman needs therapy ASAP.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Wonder why she is hiding them. Unless she knows she is guilty of something. She is crazy.

Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

The threads are still there on nameberry. The babycentre profile was private when we spoke about it yesterday but you can still see what she has posted on the forums there.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Peachespeonies wrote: Now I wonder how they planned Evan. Maybe she planned it or made it look like an accident. I remember this video where Ro will be holding baby Otto and she kept asking him why he was smiling. Ro's smile seems to be one of mixed emotions. But she sounded like a psycho there. Explains why Ro does everything.

I'm happy to see someone else brought this video up and found it disturbing too.
She said something like "why are you smiling?"
guy keeps smiling awkwardly
"you're smiling because you're happy?"
"yes" keeps smiling awkwardly
"why are you happy"
keeps smiling awkwardly
"because you love me?"
"yes"
"and who else do you love?'
"the boys" smiling like a weirdo
"what are their names"
"Evan and Otto" smiles. You can see for a second he hesitated he probably thought "what a stupid question you already know their names girl" but then he answered because he knows you don't mess with Chloe, you just tell her what she wants to hear even if it's some stupid shit.

That whoooole scene was soo disturbing to me. All her control craziness is summed up in it. She is the one who asks the questions and tells the guy what are his feelings and thoughts, he just have to say yes (she does the same with her kids...the problem is, he's not supposed to be a kid). He looked genuinely happy to be a father. It was like she discovered with her first baby how her boyfriend was in love with their baby, with fatherhood which probably led him to be even more gentle with Chloe as the mother of his children and as a woman who was pregnant/who just gave birth. So she kept popping out baby after baby to control him more and more. That's definitely my feelings on the whole situation.

And about her posts on babycentre...lol that woman was supposed to have babies to take care of and she was all over social media asking stupid questions and writing stuff about herself being annoyed by her mother. Where did she find time to do that?? That shows that Ro was already doing everything even if he was still working and she was just at home, not "earning an income" yet.
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

All her posts are so immature and attention seeking. Poor me, my Mum doesn't like the name I chose. She was even passive aggressive back then too! Someone said that the name Otto wasn't their style but if she loved it then go for it, and she gave them a snappy reply but added at the end a thanks for your input or something like that. such a bitch.

RO reminds me so much of my nephew with Aspergers.. Not saying he is on the spectrum, but if that is the case Chloe should be helping him not just moulding him into her puppet.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

If you search for one of her obscure threads like Yuri, you can find you way back to her posts. Maybe this will work?
aussiemum17
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by aussiemum17 »

tigerlily wrote: RO reminds me so much of my nephew with Aspergers.. Not saying he is on the spectrum, but if that is the case Chloe should be helping him not just moulding him into her puppet.
I had to make an account to respond to this - my husband has Aspergers and I have thought many times how much Ro reminds me of him at times, and how Chloe seems to be using it to he advantage to, exactly as you say, mould him into her puppet.

I'm from Tassie (yes preparing for all the hillbilly jokes haha) and as someone the same age as Chloe, I can say that the issues that girl has are most definitely excluded to her, the rest of us are fairly normal :D

I'm so glad other people see the countless problems this person has, those kids are going to suffer endlessly as they get older for the decision she's making for them now, especially in the social aspect.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

fortwendy wrote:If you search for one of her obscure threads like Yuri, you can find you way back to her posts. Maybe this will work?
It won't let me edit but https://nameberry.com/nametalk/search.p ... d=13436159 seems to work. Like the link keeps changing. :lol: :mock:

Return to “Chloe and Beans”