Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Unread post by Merikat »

Snarky Lady wrote:
NotMyCircus1 wrote:Here's to hoping the Taylor's don't become a duplicate of the Gardner freak show.
I don't think it will. Aly is an Asst Professor teaching on line classes so she can stay home. She has three degrees one in family therapy and does that out of her home (Josh says she has 3 degrees he has none). He have as been working for years in a contracting business building houses but about to break out on his own. They said they have no interest in v'logging will leave that to the Gardners
I think they are sweet and not easily fooled
I know I'm seriously overreacting to being banned from their page, but I don't think (now) that they're sweet and not easily fooled!
Pace5 said something like "you are too sweet to get associated with the Gardner's".
I replied "I hope they aren't going to get parenting tips from hem".
Another person commented too; I guess she's banned with us.

Goodness the comments weren't critical of Aly and Josh at all!. Pace5 even made some other nice comments about them, and directed people to their page to follow them. We both said we wished they'd get their own show.

And We are banned!!!
I now think they are self righteous, judgmental Uber Christians! As someone said they're very into how they prayed and believed, so they got their family. Nice. Happy for them.
In the "about" them part on their page it's full of how "Jesus healed Aly, she is, and will remain, cancer free". Happy for her.
But how dare she ban people based on one comment. I follow (way too many) other multiples families, and the only ones I ever criticize are the Greedners!

I'm really angry and hurt about being banned!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Pace5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pace5 »

Merikat wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:
NotMyCircus1 wrote:Here's to hoping the Taylor's don't become a duplicate of the Gardner freak show.
I don't think it will. Aly is an Asst Professor teaching on line classes so she can stay home. She has three degrees one in family therapy and does that out of her home (Josh says she has 3 degrees he has none). He have as been working for years in a contracting business building houses but about to break out on his own. They said they have no interest in v'logging will leave that to the Gardners
I think they are sweet and not easily fooled
I know I'm seriously overreacting to being banned from their page, but I don't think (now) that they're sweet and not easily fooled!
Pace5 said something like "you are too sweet to get associated with the Gardner's".
I replied "I hope they aren't going to get parenting tips from hem".
Another person commented too; I guess she's banned with us.

Goodness the comments weren't critical of Aly and Josh at all!. Pace5 even made some other nice comments about them, and directed people to their page to follow them. We both said we wished they'd get their own show.

And We are banned!!!
I now think they are self righteous, judgmental Uber Christians! As someone said they're very into how they prayed and believed, so they got their family. Nice. Happy for them.
In the "about" them part on their page it's full of how "Jesus healed Aly, she is, and will remain, cancer free". Happy for her.
But how dare she ban people based on one comment. I follow (way too many) other multiples families, and the only ones I ever criticize are the Greedners!

I'm really angry and hurt about being banned!

This is the first time I've ever been banned too. It does hurt my feelings because I really like them and their spunky attitudes. Those other women were idiots, but they were both fb friends with ty and ass, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sammy16 »

I'm so behind today! I'm only caught up to page 21 but I just have to say some of you have me in tears laughing. Props go to Krouton for Evie putting on her lipthenthe and Bumblebee for Tyson and the doritos on the floor because their favorite snack is fruit :rofl:
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

Welcome to the club my friends. I've been banned from social media/discussion boards so many times I've lost count. Mostly having to do with the Greedners. And of course there's GOMI. :D

I have trouble keeping my opinions to myself when I see some sort of injustice.
Here's a little tip - it's not hard to make a new account most places.
:misch:
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

snarksite wrote:Just now catching up on some of the FB comments.

Greedners had posted earlier they would be doing a live feed at 8 MST. One of their fff asked what channel is MST? This was all done on FB. I cannot adequately express my thought process right now. Are you kidding me?

Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, I just googled it and Utah participates in Daylight Savings Time, so maybe the Follower can be excused for being confused? MST doesn't exist right now.
And, TyASSon? Well, the only Daylight he acknowledges is Daylight Donuts. I guess......

Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sammy16 »

Instead of more junk from the dollar store, someone send these idiots a thesaurus. How are the girls ever going to learn to talk when their parents' vocabulary is so limited?

I'm trying to get through the live feed. I'm listening to it because I can't stand the sight of T&A's calculating, insincere faces. I can't stand Ashley's gummy smile either. She should line that top lip a little more because it disappears when she smiles.

This is bad. They're joking about T$A being hosts of Rattled now because they're interviewing Aly and Josh. Don't quit your day jobs just yet T&A. Oh wait....

The Taylors said they're not interesting enough to be vloggers LOL!!! Neither are the Gardners! Alright I can't listen to anymore of this.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Religion , prayer , divine intervention couldn't save my cousins 6 week bubba boy from leukaemia and death and they have a deep faith in god
Maybe that's why they don't believe in keeping the girls safe as god will protect them from anything bad ??

Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

I am curious to see what TLC will make of this live feed. I thought they were not supposed to speak about upcoming episodes. Tyson encouraged the Taylor's to tell their story, all of it. I guess TLC cannot keep him in check. It's his show, he's the host. He thinks he is in charge. I wonder what their contract states....
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Pace5 wrote:It's sad to me! The Greedners are going to leech on to this sweet new couple to boost their ratings.

I meant that to be a congrats on getting a snark on the Greedners, calling them out :)
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Merikat wrote:

Greedners had posted earlier they would be doing a live feed at 8 MST. One of their fff asked what channel is MST? This was all done on FB. I cannot adequately express my thought process right now. Are you kidding me?

Wow.

Well, I just googled it and Utah participates in Daylight Savings Time, so maybe the Follower can be excused for being confused? MST doesn't exist right now.
And, TyASSon? Well, the only Daylight he acknowledges is Daylight Donuts. I guess......

Hmmmm I live in California and we do daylight savings time and it's called PST. Isn't it Eastern, Central, Mountain and then Pacific? I know Arizona doesn't do daylight savings but it's still referred to as MST. I'm pretty sure it's just a FFF Fanatical Fucktard Fan that was maybe 12...
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Live feed comments

So CRAP was real bossy. She asked Ally a 2 part question and Ally said she couldn't answer as people would have to wait for the show. So boss bitch commanded her to answer the second part of the question.

TyASSon ASSwiper (Assley will probably be too busy to wipe asses if they ever potty train because you know she is always working and he only has the Chinese blanket gig) anyway so he asks them what they do for a living.

Ally says she has 3 degrees but works from home as a family counselor. Did any one see his face? To me he had a look on his face like oh that's what I said I do. Didn't somewhere along the line he said he went to school to be a family or marriage counselor?

Then he asks Josh and he's building homes maybe a contracter not quite sure but it sounded like he was building himself a good career. After he answered TyASSon just had a kind of defeated look on his face. There he sits, what does he do? oh yeah he pimps his FTYO's on YouTube and sells Chinese blankets. What a breadwinner, what a good provider he is...lame ass
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

Merikat wrote:

Wow.

I think the MST exchange shows the idiocy of Tyson and his followers. I think he meant to say that it's Mountain time. That Utah is on Mountain Time. He was trying to sound smart by saying MST instead of just saying Mountain Time. Idiot. And then to have the follower ask about the channel. These people make my brain hurt.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

lovethispage wrote:
Merikat wrote:

Wow.

Hmmmm I live in California and we do daylight savings time and it's called PST. Isn't it Eastern, Central, Mountain and then Pacific? I know Arizona doesn't do daylight savings but it's still referred to as MST. I'm pretty sure it's just a FFF Fanatical Fucktard Fan that was maybe 12...
It's easily confused. Utah is on Mountain Time. Half the year they are MST and half the year MDT. We are currently in the MDT part of the year. MST is Nov to March. He should have just said (and I'm sure he meant) that Utah is on Mountain Time. California is currently on their PDT cycle, as well. But either way, I'd know that it wasn't a channel!!!!
SnarkieSophie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkieSophie »

Waah :boohoo: waah :boohoo: waaaaahhhhh :boohoo:

I didn't win a Manky* Blanket!!!

My heart was wishing, hoping, and praying I'd win the Fat Controller's summer favourite "a blue sea coloured background with coloured flowers". Customised with blank splotches where the dye had lifted due to pool chlorine, Cheerios crumbs and Cheerios dye transfer patches, poop skid marks and the very organic fragrance of stale pee.

Which Manky Blanket did you hope you'd win Sissies?

The Fat Controller's and my favourite?

The one with the surf board pattern customised with Sodaliscious stains, "treat" stains and crumbs and the very organic fragrance of pee?

The one with the popsicle pattern cleverly customised with popsicle stains, Slurpee stains, ketchup stains and the very organic fragrance of pee?

Or did you have your heart set on the one with the Fat Controller's head (aka pineapple) pattern customised with Smoothie stains, donit crumbs PLUS the bonus of a half eaten donit and the very organic fragrance of pee?

Some thoughts the Fat Controller may find useful:

Dumbfu#k, if you're going to be paid for spruiking (Aussie slang for promoting) a company's product please do what a professional does and the learn the names of their products for fu#ks sake! FWI your current fav Manky Blanket is called "Aloha Sunset" and the flowers are hibiscuses, the frigging Hawaiian state flower! Jesus Swept the Fat Controller is as thick as three short planks isn't he. Sheesh!

Pineapple Head, I've gone to the trouble of explaining this to you before. Using 2 pounds of hair gel and a scaffold, made using the magnatized building thingies your Feral Four stole from Hazy, to style your hair is not only wayyy out of fashion it also DOES NOT MAKE YOUR FACE LOOK SLIMMER OR YOU LOOK TALLER!!! Instead it makes you look more ugly as well as sad and pathetic. No wonder CRAP wants, so very badly, to do the horizontal folk dance with Mr Mountable!

*Aussie slang for dirty or yucky.

Awl done.
Last edited by SnarkieSophie on Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pace5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pace5 »

lovethispage wrote:
Pace5 wrote:It's sad to me! The Greedners are going to leech on to this sweet new couple to boost their ratings.

I meant that to be a congrats on getting a snark on the Greedners, calling them out :)
Oh I know. You're good.
SnarkieSophie
Informer
Informer

I would have gladly given my iPad in order to have viewed the Manky Blanket/ Fat Controller initial sponsorship meeting.

Because the Fat Controller is as thick as three short planks how long do you think it took for the Tyrant to learn what "couture" means and how to pronounce it?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
SnarkieSophie
Informer
Informer

AuntieEm wrote:
pollycracker wrote:
I can't thank this Image

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Yes, it is a shame, they are definitely being used for ratings. How fast the Greedners moved on that opportunity! Disgusting.

And to the Greedners: 'You sitting there waiting for him(them) just like a spider' {Name that movie!}
Easy peasy! Mammy to Scarlett in "Gone With The Wind"

I'm a "Gone With The Wind" tragic.

Do I win a Manky Blanket???
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:Religion , prayer , divine intervention couldn't save my cousins 6 week bubba boy from leukaemia and death and they have a deep faith in godImage
Maybe that's why they don't believe in keeping the girls safe as god will protect them from anything bad ??

God made them infertile. Medical science gave them children.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I couldn't get through the live feed. The fake sympathy they were showing Josh and Ally was just too much for me and I couldn't watch. I bet they're pissed off that someone else's story is more tragic than theirs and that
their youtube numbers were going up by the hour.

Today's vlog was filming for a local tv station and what better way to start the day than donuts for breakfast. FFS. Girls all dolled up as usual and being told constantly how pretty and beautiful they are. AS if that's all they need in life to get by is to be pretty and beautiful. They ran amok for the cameras so it will be interesting to see how it comes over on the show. And once again, Esie pulling at her nappy which was obviously full. I can't believe they put the girls down for a nap in their clothes. Maybe it's just me but I always took off my kids outer clothing for naps. I must be a weirdo. I also noticed them eating 'treats' for the pic at the end.

I don't know why I keep watching them as they piss me off so much but it's like watching 'a trainwreck unfolding' and I can't look away. Glutton for punishment.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Tyson and how he talks to those girls about food makes me rage. :raging:

And someone commented that watching the girls is really helping her 2 year olds speech. Do you know what helps speech when your kids are delayed? A speech pathologist.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”