JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

If I'm not mistaken, didn't the police report say he showed up to HER house UNANNOUNCED and she had three friends over. He then left and came back a few hours later with a pocket knife? Sounds like intent to me whether or not he went through with it.

Sorry, I don't feel like searching for the screenshot.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I just want to decorate her house. So much potential.

The black bench and brown cabinet is horrible. And I don't like that poster thing in the twins room. Might as well have just put up regular posters. Landens room looked kind of cute though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
itssmorggs
Talker
Talker

JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by itssmorggs »

well on another note...

I feel like the wall of Hobby Lobby wouldn't look half as bad if Jess got rid of that plant thing and then lowered the picture frame that's above it. I don't understand what that even is. It looks like something you'd wear on your head with a toga.

Also, in Landon's room why did she put a white curtain on the one window and a green one on the other??? And they weren't even the same curtain. The other stuff in his room looked cute though.

happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

The wall was so busy and ugly. She has no taste for interior design. The twins poster was so ugly too. Landen's room was kinda of cute tbh but the rest was a Messs.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

So anyway in the latest vlog I thought it was cute Lilia wanted to go home. Off topic-ish it reminded me of when my sister was younger she called our parents to pick her up from our grandmas. They went and visited for a little bit then my sister was like okay you guys can go I still want to stay with grandma now lol

Her decor is cheap looking to me. You know she is never going to dust so it will look gross soon.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"At least we're done..." Recap

Landen opens the vlog playing with Addie through the baby gate at the top of the stairs. Addie goes to the gate (so Jess says), pulls up and shakes the gate while standing supported. Landen wants to skateboard on the stairs, but that's one battle Jess isn't letting him pick. Jess finds that someone drew with marker on the wall near the top of the stairs and asks Landen if he did it. He says "no" with a little devilish grin. Jess helps Addie "walk" down the stairs and swears she'll be walking within the next month and a half.
Chris talks about Kyson and Kaden's LEGO themed room and a picture/wallpaper-esque thing they got off Etsy. It's some sort of squares being put on the wall with wallpaper paste. Fascinating stuff. He says Jess planned to go to the store, but finds her in bed feeding Addie - "you're still not gone!" "but I'm feeding Addie and playing Gardenscapes!" Cue the ad! This is the corniest dumb shit I have ever seen...they basically bicker (not mean) back and forth about the game as Jess explains.
Jess has escaped! Without the baby! THE HORROR! She plans on going to Ross, Target, and Hobby Lobby. Lilia is with her grandma and the rest of the kids are with Chris. She buys a bunch of stuff at Hobby Lobby, loads it in the car, and comes home to the boys showing off their skateboards that light up. Chris says she's never going by herself again and gawks seeing all the stuff in the back of the car. He shows the boys a generic picture frame that says "all you need is love" and jokes that Landen is in the picture with "his new mommy and daddy and sister." Wtf. Chris and Jess make the infamous Pinterest/Hobby Lobby "gallery wall" type thing by the kitchen and Jess is just tickled shitless.
Musical montage of putting up K&K's LEGO wallpaper, various things in the kitchen, Landen's dinosaurs and dinosaur-themed stuff.
Lilia FaceTimes Jess (in the middle of Jess changing Addie's diaper) and asks her to come pick her up because she misses her. A cut later, Batgirl is home (Lilia). Batgirl/Lilia says she is Lilia's twin and that Lilia wanted to stay at her grandma's for one more night.
Jess talks to the camera and says they didn't quite get everything done they wanted to today, but they got some things done. They decided to keep the baby gate at the bottom of the stairs for ease of use.
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Funny how when Jess was talking about her stupid barf wall she was all "I might do the pictures oldest to youngest or youngest to oldest."
Why don't you just make them all Addalot Jess? Like please make your favouritism more obvious

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

The hobby lobby wall was ugly. And I dk why she doesn't paint those walls something other than white. A light grey... a light beige.... just something other than white! Ugh!

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 77519b.jpg[/img]

Did y'all see where she posted her "Dancing into labor" vid on FB today???
I get so much second hand embarrassment from that video. If I was her I would have deleted that!!! Soooo cringey!!

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 77519b.jpg[/img]

Did y'all see where she posted her "Dancing into labor" vid on FB today???
I get so much second hand embarrassment from that video. If I was her I would have deleted that!!! Soooo cringey!!

God what is her fascination with showing her spreading her legs? We get it Jess you're flexible.... that's how you got 5 kids. Enough.

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Jess absolutely sucks at interior decorating.. I love how on her new video a few people commented that she could be an interior decorator.. lmao
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

That video popped up on my Facebook the other day and all I could think was.....no wonder her muscles are buggered!

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:Jess absolutely sucks at interior decorating.. I love how on her new video a few people commented that she could be an interior decorator.. lmao
Idk why this obsession with the color red. She said she may paint it red, it'll be hideous. Remember when she wanted to paint the KITCHEN wall red? Girlfriend has no taste at all.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I think I said it once before, but I swear when she decorated that wall together with the music, it reminded me so much of playing The Sims in build-mode (if you call it that in english). Then I realized her whole existence is like a giant Sims family come to life :D :D :D
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Good job Chris on showing the full address of where you guys live, stellar work there! These people just do not think!

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Good job Chris on showing the full address of where you guys live, stellar work there! These people just do not think!

Do they seriously just not care? Or are they that dumb?

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

missy-1010 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:Good job Chris on showing the full address of where you guys live, stellar work there! These people just do not think!

Do they seriously just not care? Or are they that dumb?

I think it's just a really really terrible mixture of both things.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

emlyx wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:Jess absolutely sucks at interior decorating.. I love how on her new video a few people commented that she could be an interior decorator.. lmao
Idk why this obsession with the color red. She said she may paint it red, it'll be hideous. Remember when she wanted to paint the KITCHEN wall red? Girlfriend has no taste at all.
I remember back in the early 2000s it was really popular to have red accent walls. I have never been a fan.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Hobby Lobby:

A company that sells cheap, tasteless crap.

A company that denies its employees health insurance that includes contraceptive coverage. (They morally object to birth control.)

A company that smuggles stolen ancient artifacts from the Middle East. (They had to pay a federal fine of $3,000,000.)

Why it's the PERFECT store for Jess!!!!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

olemama wrote:Hobby Lobby:

A company that sells cheap, tasteless crap.

A company that denies its employees health insurance that includes contraceptive coverage. (They morally object to birth control.)

A company that smuggles stolen ancient artifacts from the Middle East. (They had to pay a federal fine of $3,000,000.)

Why it's the PERFECT store for Jess!!!!
Cheap tasteless crap? No. Jesssss just doesn't know how to decorate. They have awesome stuff.

Return to “JesssFam”