ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Lyanna wrote:
Peachespeonies wrote: Now I wonder how they planned Evan. Maybe she planned it or made it look like an accident. I remember this video where Ro will be holding baby Otto and she kept asking him why he was smiling. Ro's smile seems to be one of mixed emotions. But she sounded like a psycho there. Explains why Ro does everything.

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk
I'm happy to see someone else brought this video up and found it disturbing too.
She said something like "why are you smiling?"
guy keeps smiling awkwardly
"you're smiling because you're happy?"
"yes" keeps smiling awkwardly
"why are you happy"
keeps smiling awkwardly
"because you love me?"
"yes"
"and who else do you love?'
"the boys" smiling like a weirdo
"what are their names"
"Evan and Otto" smiles. You can see for a second he hesitated he probably thought "what a stupid question you already know their names girl" but then he answered because he knows you don't mess with Chloe, you just tell her what she wants to hear even if it's some stupid shit.

That whoooole scene was soo disturbing to me. All her control craziness is summed up in it. She is the one who asks the questions and tells the guy what are his feelings and thoughts, he just have to say yes (she does the same with her kids...the problem is, he's not supposed to be a kid). He looked genuinely happy to be a father. It was like she discovered with her first baby how her boyfriend was in love with their baby, with fatherhood which probably led him to be even more gentle with Chloe as the mother of his children and as a woman who was pregnant/who just gave birth. So she kept popping out baby after baby to control him more and more. That's definitely my feelings on the whole situation.

And about her posts on babycentre...lol that woman was supposed to have babies to take care of and she was all over social media asking stupid questions and writing stuff about herself being annoyed by her mother. Where did she find time to do that?? That shows that Ro was already doing everything even if he was still working and she was just at home, not "earning an income" yet.
I...kind of want to know where this video is...but it sounds SO unsettling!? What the heck? Is Ro seriously so chill he doesn't mind being talked to like an especially dumb child? Or is he quietly miserable/seething every time she baby talks and laughs at him?
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

I've meant to ask, have I missed it or has speech therapy for the triplets never been mentioned again? Just saw Ro's insta story (handing out fruit.) and Rufus sounds so frustrated with his squawks. :( Aside from screeching and saying "da" he can say "hieee" at the camera so maybe that's good enough for Chloe.
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

Anyone able to link the vlog

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

ShudnaB3 wrote:I've meant to ask, have I missed it or has speech therapy for the triplets never been mentioned again? Just saw Ro's insta story (handing out fruit.) and Rufus sounds so frustrated with his squawks. :( Aside from screeching and saying "da" he can say "hieee" at the camera so maybe that's good enough for Chloe.
It hasn't been mentioned since she took them to be evaluated and I believe they told her to wait until sometime after they turn two to see if they progress at all. However, I've seen no progression whatsoever. They literally only say hi and other sounds. I've also noticed several times where they're being spoken to and don't respond even with a facial expression. They just sit there with a blank look on their faces. But then it's a damn fucking shame that as soon as they see a camera they immediately start saying hi. They obviously each need more one on one attention but poor Chloe has too many kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

I know it's not great to compare kids, but my cousins son is 14 months old and can say lots of words. The triplets seem so lost and behind even for their corrected age.
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

tigerlily wrote:All her posts are so immature and attention seeking. Poor me, my Mum doesn't like the name I chose. She was even passive aggressive back then too! Someone said that the name Otto wasn't their style but if she loved it then go for it, and she gave them a snappy reply but added at the end a thanks for your input or something like that. such a bitch.

RO reminds me so much of my nephew with Aspergers.. Not saying he is on the spectrum, but if that is the case Chloe should be helping him not just moulding him into her puppet.
I'm glad someone mentioned Aspergers, I've gotten that vibe too. I initially got that vibe from Chloe, she reminds me so much of my cousin who is a female Aspie.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

ShudnaB3 wrote:
I...kind of want to know where this video is...but it sounds SO unsettling!? What the heck? Is Ro seriously so chill he doesn't mind being talked to like an especially dumb child? Or is he quietly miserable/seething every time she baby talks and laughs at him?
That was one of the throwback videos she does at the end of the vlogs, but I can't remember in which vlog it was. I will search for it and post it when I find it.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Lyanna wrote:
ShudnaB3 wrote:
That was one of the throwback videos she does at the end of the vlogs, but I can't remember in which vlog it was. I will search for it and post it when I find it.
I found it: it's at the end of the vlog called "brothers know their time tables". I didn't remember that after asking what the boys names were, she asked it what her own name was, and what his own name was. Lol.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

I wonder how that link can keep changing and yet be accessible through a few clicks. I wonder if the link for the Yuri thread will change.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

About the triplets: speech aside, I find it weird how few sounds they actually make. They don't seem to TRY to imitate when their parents say words - it's just the same couple sounds over and over. I think Pearl has more variability than Henry and Rufus but still. I really hope they go back to the speech therapist.

AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

fortwendy wrote:I wonder how that link can keep changing and yet be accessible through a few clicks. I wonder if the link for the Yuri thread will change.
This last link worked for me. How odd this woman is. Numbers, numbers, letters, letters, even their eye colors, eye colors in her past instagram photos. No pictures on the walls, kids always matchy matchy, doesnt comb their hair, emotionally detatched from certain children, lives in relative seclusion, house like a day care, no adult seating...one could go on and on. Her brain is wired to the details but missing the whole picture. And RO, what does one say about him? Poor guy, seems halted in his development. The poor kids. Especially Otto and Henny, I have a soft spot for them.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

You hit the nail on the head about details vs the bigger picture.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

AuntieEm wrote:
fortwendy wrote:I wonder how that link can keep changing and yet be accessible through a few clicks. I wonder if the link for the Yuri thread will change.
This last link worked for me. How odd this woman is. Numbers, numbers, letters, letters, even their eye colors, eye colors in her past instagram photos. No pictures on the walls, kids always matchy matchy, doesnt comb their hair, emotionally detatched from certain children, lives in relative seclusion, house like a day care, no adult seating...one could go on and on. Her brain is wired to the details but missing the whole picture. And RO, what does one say about him? Poor guy, seems halted in his development. The poor kids. Especially Otto and Henny, I have a soft spot for them.
You're so right. I find her obsession for eye colors the most disturbing of all her weird obsessions. There's this throwback video of the triplets when they were babies, they just came back home from the hospital and were doing amazing considering they were born so early...and the video is basically Chloe zooming on their eyes and talking about the color and shape of each kid's eyes. How weird is that? What kind of mother thinks the most interesting thing about her survivors triplets is their eye color?
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Very weird for sure. I do think both C and Ro have something going on. And adding in their social difficulties and awkwardness to things listed above, it does point to some type of higher functioning developmental disorder. Not going to name any, since I'm not comfortable doing that but it's pretty clear that the two of them have issues that go deeper than just the surface. On their own, without all these kids, I think they would do just fine living their lives however they chose. However, when you add 6 kiddos that they are responsible for raising to independent successful adulthood, it does become worrisome.
damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

I can't even stand to hate watch anymore since the Hospital Fiasco
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

Same. Can't bear to think I'm giving them money indirectly!
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Evan and Otto are going to start attending a homeschool group where they'll do art and sports. Hell must've froze over lol. Good for them though. They'll get some much needed time away and with other kids hopefully their own age. And hopefully the triplets will get more one on one time to work on their communication skills.

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can't help but think of how much more successful the channel would be if it were relatable. "Watch how we raise an uncommon number of kids in an uncommon fashion" can only be gawked for so long, hence why they have more followers in pictures (IG) than videos (YT). I'd be more interested if I knew she was counting down desperately to 5:30 when Ro comes home so she can have a glass of wine, locked away alone in a bathroom. The wow factor of 6 kids wears off when you know both parents are home full time. She must be so grateful for the people who watch because they're interested in the kids. It sure isn't to learn anything re: veganism, homeschooling, child discipline, health/diet, balancing chores, etc.

Oh yeah, that was one suggestion she hasn't ripped from here yet, she must've missed it. The kids could, and should, do chores.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aboogabooga wrote:Evan and Otto are going to start attending a homeschool group where they'll do art and sports. Hell must've froze over lol. Good for them though. They'll get some much needed time away and with other kids hopefully their own age. And hopefully the triplets will get more one on one time to work on their communication skills.

Good for Evan and Otto, but I won't hold my breath on the "time away" and "triplets getting one on one time" part...if it's anything like their gymnastics lessons the other four kids will just be dragged along for the ride and expected to wait. (Maybe if they're lucky they'll get to wait at a park!) Hopefully they will at least meet some other families at this group. I do think so much of all of their annoying and awkward traits are from living in their bubble. No concept of what looks off to people. (Though those of you who have mentioned certain developmental issues could well be right, too.)

Return to “Chloe and Beans”