Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

sostinkincute
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

Unread post by sostinkincute »

Dusty-Sidebar wrote:Just watching today's vlog and Bonnie is talking about how Lincoln drunk so much root beer he threw up all night. I really dont get the shit the Griffith clan eat, like how can her mum just nonchalantly mention he drunk a ton - he's a toddler would you not like limit what he is drinking? where was bonnie and joel when this was happening?
Idk if i am missing some context cause i haven't watched the last few vlogs but i am so confused..
Yes! Definitely agree with you! They act like throwing up after eating something is no big deal. When I was growing up I only threw up when I was really sick, never because I gorged myself with "treats." I really wish they would care a little more about their children's wellbeing and stop letting them eat so much junk food and sugar to the point they throw up... kids should not be throwing up from the food they are eating!!
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Shorty02 wrote:I have to admit that I am super jealous of how many cousins her kids have and how close they all are. I only have 3 first cousins total, and 2 of them have always lived in another state.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Same here, had 2 cousins and they lived far away and were 13-15 years older than me. I would have loved to grow up with a few cousins my age! It kinda makes me sad that my son won't have any cousins to grow up with either because we don't live near our families and there's only 3 cousins Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

Does anyone know the song from today's vlog while Cody was in the hot tub? I really like it, but can't find it anywhere!
Parkerwar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parkerwar »

So I randomly clicked on an Ellie and Jared video today out of curiosity over their landscaping. I noticed Bonnie and the kids were over and in the hot tub. I gasped when I saw Cody do a full on dive into the hot tub. Bonnie was out there standing right by it! I truly do not feel this is a nitpick. That is basic logic and safety about hitting your head in shallow water. Shame on her and any other adult who saw it.
sostinkincute
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sostinkincute »

Parkerwar wrote:So I randomly clicked on an Ellie and Jared video today out of curiosity over their landscaping. I noticed Bonnie and the kids were over and in the hot tub. I gasped when I saw Cody do a full on dive into the hot tub. Bonnie was out there standing right by it! I truly do not feel this is a nitpick. That is basic logic and safety about hitting your head in shallow water. Shame on her and any other adult who saw it.
I thought the same thing! They treat that hot tub like a pool, which is fine, except when it comes to diving. I'm sure it isn't much deeper than a shallow end of a normal pool which would mean No Diving Allowed! I was shocked at the diving, and even more shocked at the flipping! I saw Jackson and Cody do flips into that little hot tub. Not only could they have hit their head on the side of the pool, there were all the other little kids in there as well that they could've hit. Even if the parents were "keeping an eye on them" it's still incredibly dangerous. It won't be long before someone titles their vlog: TODDLER HITS HEAD ON HOT TUB!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Ellie also did a semi-dive into the hot tub... cuz heaven forbid the attention is completely on Cody for a minute.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I think the belly flop stuff Cody was doing into the hot tub was actually much safer than the dives Bonnie and Ellie were trying to get him to actually do. I was wincing during that whole scene, though.
Also, isn't the first thing you learn in swimming lessons before you even tread water is not to dive in shallow water? (I feel like that was taught to me on the deck in my Yellow Badge class- any other Canadians remember the colour system? :))
Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Madsmom110 »

It's like they don't realize that, "Hey! You could break your neck and die doing that!"
But no. It's, "So fun! So cute! Dive in with your hands first!"
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Parkerwar wrote:So I randomly clicked on an Ellie and Jared video today out of curiosity over their landscaping. I noticed Bonnie and the kids were over and in the hot tub. I gasped when I saw Cody do a full on dive into the hot tub. Bonnie was out there standing right by it! I truly do not feel this is a nitpick. That is basic logic and safety about hitting your head in shallow water. Shame on her and any other adult who saw it.
This is why I hate how they treat the hot tub as if it were a pool. I know some people don't agree with that but it can be really dangerous. If they want something they can full on dive into, they should've gotten a pool instead! I agree that this is not a nitpick because I've witnessed people at my local YMCA getting hurt in the shallow section. It's something that could easily happen and they just care that it's "so fun!"

Oh and of course Ellie had to "dive" in with her clothes on. Always has to steal the attention in Bonnie's vlogs. I think she's such a jerk and needs to grow up.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
This is why I hate how they treat the hot tub as if it were a pool. I know some people don't agree with that but it can be really dangerous. If they want something they can full on dive into, they should've gotten a pool instead! I agree that this is not a nitpick because I've witnessed people at my local YMCA getting hurt in the shallow section. It's something that could easily happen and they just care that it's "so fun!"

Oh and of course Ellie had to "dive" in with her clothes on. Always has to steal the attention in Bonnie's vlogs. I think she's such a jerk and needs to grow up.
They even did a blog titled "Pool Tricks Make Me Nervous" with Jackson doing a flip into the hot tub in the thumbnail. If it makes you nervous, don't encourage him to do it!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

lmmomSD wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:

They even did a blog titled "Pool Tricks Make Me Nervous" with Jackson doing a flip into the hot tub in the thumbnail. If it makes you nervous, don't encourage him to do it!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Exactly! There's a reason why it makes you nervous!! Because its dangerous :? They like to take risks just to have "fun" though so I can't see it stopping

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”