Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Unread post by miamaldari »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
miamaldari wrote:
Dusty-Sidebar wrote:She mentioned getting the depo shot so she is probably spotting which is what happened to me on it and why I'd never have it again. 3 months of no period but constant spotting was awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
on the topic of the depo, i don't know if i believe that. i feel like it's just so that she can have an 'accidental' pregnancy. it's not like oscar pays enough attention to her to notice if she did or didn't. and if she really did well she chose a form of unreliable birth control and i dont think that's a coincidence.

There are tons more choices like an IUD or an implant and loads of variety within those, but i can totally see her doing a Jess from Gabeandjesss and claiming her body hates birth control then ending up pregnant again..
yeah exactly, the implant is an awesome choice...considering you actually want to prevent pregnancy. i know a lottt of depo babies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

and i know a bunch of iud and implant babies. BC is not foolproof by any means. Each method has bad side effects for diff people so it's a pick your own poison kinda thing. The implant is VERY prone to systemic infection[/quote]

pregnancy wise the implant does its job really well. meanwhile the stats for how well depo's doing are going down in the last few years, i was a depo baby and so was my older cousin. my aunts a gyno and she's been pushing me to get implanon, she said so far only 1 of her patients has had a complication with it. but every woman's body is different

miamaldari
Talker
Talker

miamaldari wrote:
Dusty-Sidebar wrote:She mentioned getting the depo shot so she is probably spotting which is what happened to me on it and why I'd never have it again. 3 months of no period but constant spotting was awful.

on the topic of the depo, i don't know if i believe that. i feel like it's just so that she can have an 'accidental' pregnancy. it's not like oscar pays enough attention to her to notice if she did or didn't. and if she really did well she chose a form of unreliable birth control and i dont think that's a coincidence.

There are tons more choices like an IUD or an implant and loads of variety within those, but i can totally see her doing a Jess from Gabeandjesss and claiming her body hates birth control then ending up pregnant again..
yeah exactly, the implant is an awesome choice...considering you actually want to prevent pregnancy. i know a lottt of depo babies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

and i know a bunch of iud and implant babies. BC is not foolproof by any means. Each method has bad side effects for diff people so it's a pick your own poison kinda thing. The implant is VERY prone to systemic infection[/quote]

pregnancy wise the implant does its job really well. meanwhile the stats for how well depo's doing are going down in the last few years, i was a depo baby and so was my older cousin. my aunts a gyno and she's been pushing me to get implanon, she said so far only 1 of her patients has had a complication with it. but every woman's body is different

miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Bibu3353 wrote:
miamaldari wrote:

Do you know if the implant helps with painful periods? I've actually heard of some cases of women getting pregnant on the implant. But then again you'll hear that with any method.
my cousin got the implant and she swears it "cured" her endometriosis pain :)

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

miamaldari wrote:
Bibu3353 wrote:
miamaldari wrote:

Do you know if the implant helps with painful periods? I've actually heard of some cases of women getting pregnant on the implant. But then again you'll hear that with any method.
my cousin got the implant and she swears it "cured" her endometriosis pain :)

I LOVE my implant! Only thing can't I can say I'm not a fan of is I use to never gain weight and I've gained 5/10 lbs (keep in mind that's a lot for someone who never gains weight). I swear Depo is what you go on if you're planning an "unplanned" pregnancy
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

i feel like they take all these vacations and trips right now because they're doing it while they can, they know they're going downhill

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

The thing is with Kyra and Oscar is they make mistakes, but they're only human... and we all can't say we're perfect people / parents.

I'm sure you've all left your kid in a nappy for a little longer, or wore a pad to a pool or had your kid off of schedule, we've all done it, I sure have...

Yeah they may be behind on vlogs but they're human, and editing does seem hard and so can YouTube
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

d4865 wrote:The thing is with Kyra and Oscar is they make mistakes, but they're only human... and we all can't say we're perfect people / parents.

I'm sure you've all left your kid in a nappy for a little longer, or wore a pad to a pool or had your kid off of schedule, we've all done it, I sure have...

Yeah they may be behind on vlogs but they're human, and editing does seem hard and so can YouTube
I've personally never left a child in his/her diaper for long, unless they weren't done pooping. And I've never been to the pool while on my period. This is one of the reasons why I don't go to public pools anymore, people are just so disgusting.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

d4865 wrote:The thing is with Kyra and Oscar is they make mistakes, but they're only human... and we all can't say we're perfect people / parents.

Yes to everything but the pad. If I'm on my period I don't go to the pool. And if I have to or want to take my son and I'm on my period I don't swim. Don't even wear a swimsuit. That's just unsanitary
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

What are they going to do when this YouTube gig is over? Get a minimum wage job and file for bankruptcy?
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

flightlessbird wrote:What are they going to do when this YouTube gig is over? Get a minimum wage job and file for bankruptcy?
At the moment they're still in the greens for everything, their subscribers are still increasing and their views are still increasing..
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

d4865 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:What are they going to do when this YouTube gig is over? Get a minimum wage job and file for bankruptcy?
At the moment they're still in the greens for everything, their subscribers are still increasing and their views are still increasing..
When do you guys think YouTube will be done and over with?
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

guineapeegz wrote:
d4865 wrote:
Honestly I think it's still YEARS away. I think OK will be done with it before it's done. Don't most YTers only go 5 years or so? I think they're fine but they do need to start planning ahead on SOMETHING.

Maybe I'm wrong gmaybe it's only 2 years away because has t YT been fucking over it's YTers?
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

guineapeegz wrote:
d4865 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:
Honestly I think it's still YEARS away. I think OK will be done with it before it's done. Don't most YTers only go 5 years or so? I think they're fine but they do need to start planning ahead on SOMETHING.

Maybe I'm wrong gmaybe it's only 2 years away because has t YT been fucking over it's YTers?
Yeah, that's what I remember reading about too. How YouTube is fucking over some youtubers and demonetizing their videos and stuff.

But wouldn't there be a platform just like YouTube elsewhere then? That's why I feel like YT will keep going... because they don't want to lose their money making machines. (I assume YouTube gets a cut of the money they make.)
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Do you guys think they'll get a TV show offer for like TLC like sam & Nia did? Of course, they'll probably take it unlike those two dipshits.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

flightlessbird wrote:Do you guys think they'll get a TV show offer for like TLC like sam & Nia did? Of course, they'll probably take it unlike those two dipshits.

Honestly, I don't think so. Their life isn't THAT interesting and I'm sure that they won't be together forever. Oscar seems like an asshole and Kyra will come to her senses and leave him. I can see her being a nurse or something of that nature.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

guineapeegz wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:Do you guys think they'll get a TV show offer for like TLC like sam & Nia did? Of course, they'll probably take it unlike those two dipshits.

Honestly, I don't think so. Their life isn't THAT interesting and I'm sure that they won't be together forever. Oscar seems like an asshole and Kyra will come to her senses and leave him. I can see her being a nurse or something of that nature.

I remember watching a YouNow when Kyra lived in montana in the old apartment and she said she wants to open a few daycare centres!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

guineapeegz wrote:

she's WAYYY too lazy to be a nurse. She also hates school and nursing school is hard, competitive, and a lot of work. kyra doesnt even have her GED and doesnt plan on getting it.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

guineapeegz wrote:

she's WAYYY too lazy to be a nurse. She also hates school and nursing school is hard, competitive, and a lot of work. kyra doesnt even have her GED and doesnt plan on getting it.
Oh wow... she doesn't plan on getting a GED? What's wrong with her? Every job nowadays requires it. Even retail/fast food jobs do. That's lazy af
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Did she ever confirm herself that she didn't graduate? Or is it just speculation because Oscar did the at home graduation for her since she didn't walk with her class
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

okay but
-YT is their sole income. if you were late to your job every single day you wouldnt have that job very long.
-they constantly endanger their children.
-not only do they endanger their children but they refuse to take advice or change their ways JUST to be spiteful towards people who are just genuinely concerned for their kids.
-oscar emotionally/mentally abused kyra and probably still does.
-they either spend too much or too little. when they're frugal they spend nothing not even on their kids but when they spend they blow their money.
-they advocate teen pregnancy to their 12 year old fans.
-they're lazy.
-their entire relationship is based on an 'unplanned' pregnancy at 3 months together aka they're not stable at ALL.
-they do everything together and get NO alone time because they have no friends and they're growing to hate each other.
-they often put themselves first.
-kyra ended a close friendship and backstabbed her friend for a guy and feels no remorse (yeah it was high school but it wasn't that long ago. it really shows her true character.)
-they put their kids in risky situations just for views.
-they're slobs.
-and worst of all they take NO RESPONSIBILITY for any of these actions.

the list can go on. no we're not perfect but no mature parent would consciously do these things. they're a mess. at this point it's not mistakes because they haven't rectified their behaviour after being pointed out their wrongdoings.

Return to “OKBaby”