The Eades Family: Part 18

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Eades Family: Part 18

Unread post by Caisflame »

"Soon" as in when the baby starts Kindergarten, probably.
greenfly125
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by greenfly125 »

Denied and blocked from her instagram 'fan' page. What's the point if you won't accept anyone. I accepted her request to follow me. I've got nothing suspect on my page and around 150 photos of my pets and my life in general.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

greenfly125 wrote:Denied and blocked from her instagram 'fan' page. What's the point if you won't accept anyone. I accepted her request to follow me. I've got nothing suspect on my page and around 150 photos of my pets and my life in general.
Don't worry, she blocked me too lmao
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Emersyn's 4th birthday! How crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

kalipali wrote:
greenfly125 wrote:Denied and blocked from her instagram 'fan' page. What's the point if you won't accept anyone. I accepted her request to follow me. I've got nothing suspect on my page and around 150 photos of my pets and my life in general.
Don't worry, she blocked me too lmao
Same, denied and blocked. So stupid to have a fan page if you're going to snoop around every person who requests to follow you then deny the majority of them. I really did like Lucy when she was active on youtube but I'm very over her bullshit at this point.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Are those that have been denied mothers? No one has to answer, I'm just curious if she's only accepting other mothers to follow her.
That's the only rational thing I can think of as to why she denies some and accepts others.
But this is Lucy so there's probably no rational reason lol.

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Omg peyson & Emerson are gorgeous girls!

greenfly125
Talker
Talker

[quote="woahisme"]Are those that have been denied mothers? No one has to answer, I'm just curious if she's only accepting other mothers to follow her.
That's the only rational thing I can think of as to why she denies some and accepts others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I'm not a mother, no, but just cause there's no photos of children on my Instagram page, there's an assumption that I'm not a mother?

However, if that truly is the reason for blocking people, she's fought to keep her kids off the open internet for so long but will only accept others who openly share that they're mothers by uploading their kids photos and lives to the internet? Makes sense, not.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I'm a mom and she accepted me.... but i watched Lucy from back in the day when she was trying to get pregnant with Kacen, She and I used to communicate back and forth quite a bit, I even sent Jace some hand me down dance gear that my daughter had out grown when Jace first started dance (she was looking for specific things and didn't want to pay full retail and couldn't find them in the consignment shops. I had some of the things she was looking for that we were not using so i passed them on.) Idk if she remembers me and thats why she accepted me or if it was some other reason.
I do wish she would come back to YT at lease part time. I would love to see the kids and hear updates from them. I really miss seeing them!
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

greenfly125 wrote:
woahisme wrote:Are those that have been denied mothers? No one has to answer, I'm just curious if she's only accepting other mothers to follow her.

I'm not a mother, no, but just cause there's no photos of children on my Instagram page, there's an assumption that I'm not a mother?

However, if that truly is the reason for blocking people, she's fought to keep her kids off the open internet for so long but will only accept others who openly share that they're mothers by uploading their kids photos and lives to the internet? Makes sense, not.
I really have no idea if that's why, I was just speculating as to why she may be denying some and not others. She's requesting to follow people first before accepting your request, so I'm thinking your account doesn't have to be public. So your kids pics on your account could be private, but she wants to see if your a mother.
Again, no idea if this is true just thinking out loud.

greenfly125
Talker
Talker

woahisme wrote:
greenfly125 wrote:
woahisme wrote:Are those that have been denied mothers? No one has to answer, I'm just curious if she's only accepting other mothers to follow her.

I really have no idea if that's why, I was just speculating as to why she may be denying some and not others. She's requesting to follow people first before accepting your request, so I'm thinking your account doesn't have to be public. So your kids pics on your account could be private, but she wants to see if your a mother.
Again, no idea if this is true just thinking out loud.

No not your fault at all. She just annoys me! She has on her personal page, if you're a yt fan follow the fan page. But she won't accept people. Fair enough if you've only got 2 photos and a few followers, but she had access to my whole page which was private and goes back years.
Maeve
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maeve »

No not your fault at all. She just annoys me! She has on her personal page, if you're a yt fan follow the fan page. But she won't accept people. Fair enough if you've only got 2 photos and a few followers, but she had access to my whole page which was private and goes back years.
Same thing for me. My Instagram is private, I'm a mother and I have photos of my children. I requested to follow and I got a request from her, so I accepted it, she saw all my photos and still didn't accept me back. Why is she telling "YT fans" to go to that page if she won't accept them?
Maeve
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maeve »

Maybe she's only accepting people that have many kids. I only have two.
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

No kids here & she accepted me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Maeve
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maeve »

prettypink-dreamer wrote:No kids here & she accepted me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well then I have no clue... Maybe she only accepts pretty people :D
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Say what you want about Lucy, but dang she makes pretty babies!
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

marinewife0920 wrote:Say what you want about Lucy, but dang she makes pretty babies!
They are some pretty kids! And Emyerson who wasn't the cutest baby is freaking adorable!

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I agree, those are some very cute kids!
knadams14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by knadams14 »

I requested to follow her a while ago and it took her forever to request me. I accepted her and then nothing for two days but I was just scrolling through my feed and her pictures popped up so she accepted me. I don't have any kids, so who knows what she looks for in the profiles she accepts.
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

She followed me and then blocked me. I have 5 children so it definitely doesn't have to do with how many children you have.

Return to “Lucy Eades”