JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by literallywhat »

They really have themselves in a crap situation in terms of where they live. Because they can't really move closer to Ashley so Chris can be closer to the boys because her good relationship with Gabe would go straight out the window when he went after her for nearly full custody so she couldn't move six hours away with Lilia. But staying so far from Chris's boys is ridiculous moving forward. And lets be honest, Drake would not even kind of care.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

We all know Jess won't move and compromise for Chris' kids because it is all about her. For whatever reason she is the sun and everyone revolves around her. She can't leave because she will lose her built in babysitters in the form of her mom, gabe and janell. For that reason she will never leave Modesto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

smom12 wrote:We all know Jess won't move and compromise for Chris' kids because it is all about her. For whatever reason she is the sun and everyone revolves around her. She can't leave because she will lose her built in babysitters in the form of her mom, gabe and janell. For that reason she will never leave Modesto.

Oh yeah, I totally agree. I don't think she'd move either. But even if they did want to, she can't, not without risking losing Lilia. And with the fact Gabe has demonstrated a more stable home life, greater sense of responsibility, and Lilia is currently his only biological child, he would have a pretty good shot at getting majority of the custody if Jess tried to leave the immediate area.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

smom12 wrote:We all know Jess won't move and compromise for Chris' kids because it is all about her. For whatever reason she is the sun and everyone revolves around her. She can't leave because she will lose her built in babysitters in the form of her mom, gabe and janell. For that reason she will never leave Modesto.

I had to laugh at this because I read the part about the sun and thought of Grey's Anatomy "he is not the sun" Image

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Exactly, Mimi is destined for a LIFETIME of free babysitting, first Jess' clan and then it'll be great grandkids when they start arriving in 11 years time. She wouldn't cope on her own, in a house without Mimi and Glen and her Pops and grandma and Janell and Gabe and Amber and Gigi and Lilia's aunt and EVERYONE else who is her babysitter at the snap of her fingers.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I know it's been talked about before but I don't think jess should be expected to compromise for chris on this. He's the one that moved away from his kids in the first place. And he only sees them like 25 days out of the year due to their custody agreement. Lilia sees gabe way more often than that.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Crazymess1215 wrote:Holy shit Jess go buy the twins some new pajamas. They seem to be always wearing footie pajamas that are too small. The sleeves are always like tight and up to their elbows and the leg part is always all tight. That cant be comfortable
it makes me so mad how the twins are always wearing dirty old ass clothes that don't fit. ALL of her other kids have clothes that aren't rags. Of course the girls do, but even landen has acceptable clothing. I feel so damn bad for the twins.

Reminds me of when Activating was born and she got Lilia a new big sister top to wear to meet her, but the boys got whatever she picked up first to put on, no special outfit for them. If you're not one of Jess's court of pretty princesses then no new clothes for you.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
It's upsetting that jess always mentions that she "very rarely, almost never" buys clothes at full price (and how she likes to coupon, go to thrift shops, yard sales, or shop that the clearance section), yet she has no problem spending money on ugly etsy shirts for the girls. It seems like the only time she doesn't have a problem with paying full price is when it's for the girls to match, or when Tommy and Caden are visiting so they can all wear the same outfit and look like the perfect blended family.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"I MADE her do it." Recap

Chris starts the vlog filming on his phone because he forgot the camera. He is in the middle of picking up Caden and Tommy, who have recently moved to a new house about 10-15 minutes away from their old house. *This is probably why the minions are saying Ashley could have moved closer to Modesto - still doesn't make it right though*
Jess is with Kyson and Kaden, who wanted to do a video for the JesssKids channel. Some sort of water spitting/try not to laugh challenge thing.
Chris has Tommy and Caden now. Caden has not lost teeth, but Tommy has his two front teeth missing. He wanted to have his teeth taken out, so they had a procedure done at the dentist. He asks Tommy how much money he got from the Tooth Fairy and he hasn't counted it yet. They start heading back to Modesto.
Jess is done filming the JesssKids video and talks about Funnelvision because they apparently ended the video in a similar fashion to Funnelvision. Landen plays with Addie's peeeeeeeeenk kiddie pool and Jess says there's about T-45 minutes to Caden/Tommy/Chris coming home. Lilia is at Gabe's for the weekend, but Janell and Alyna are over and they have their own YouTube channel now (surprise!). They watch a bit of Janell and Alyna's video.
Chris cam now - the boys are "never too thrilled" to do the drive but they're dealing well. "Give 'em like 10 minutes and they'll be trying to punch each other in the face." They're hoping to power through what little bit of the trip they have left.
Jess is looking at paint colors. She finally found someone to paint the walls in the house at a not-ridiculous price and says she doesn't like spending a lot of money on a lot of things. Ummmmmm....no comment. She wants to paint the walls in the house and is thinking of a beige color. Because they're having the walls painted, they have to "move out" of the house within the next couple of days for a day or two.
Chris is just about back to the house and Tommy fell asleep. Now...
Jess tracks Chris on her iPhone (cue the Psycho music lol) and the kids are super excited to see each other (Caden is like "meh") when they get to the house. A small cut later, Chris and Addie are playing with cars (the life of having a bunch of brothers lol).
Jess counts the kids (the boys plus Alyna but minus Addie) and says they are going to play at Gabe's house since Amber invited them to come swimming. They didn't even dress Addie. A few musical montage-y shots of Amber and Addie and the kids swimming.
Lilia is out of the pool wrapped up in a towel and wants to go home with Jess and Chris and the other kids.
Chris drinks out of a cup that he complained about Jess getting (supposedly) and Jess says he's mean and doesn't love her. Uh, what? I know it's a joke, but...seriously?
Jess vlogs for a bit and says they're back home with a sleeping Addie as Chris moves a rattle toy into the frame and shakes it. Chris attempts to take Addie upstairs to put her in their room (but not in her crib more than likely) and Jess says "he's not gonna have any luck and he's gonna call me up there in 2 seconds like 'Jessicaaaaa she's not falling asleep!'". As Jess is ending the vlog, Chris motions (off camera) for her to come up and tells her that Addie rolled over on her belly and stuck her butt up in the air (my son does that allllll the time and he's 2 lol have fun!).
Jess ends the vlog properly but in shitty bathroom lighting (hooray!).
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Really no one is talking about her painting the walls beige. The boys being 6 hours away is old news. She has 3000 colors to choose from and she's picking the most boring and ugly one..IMO. why did she just hang all that ugly ass shit on her wall just to have the painter come in. Doesn't make sense, but then again nothing in her life does.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Wonder if the phone tracker is leftover paranoia after drake cheating.

Chris doesn't even have a job and they're together all the time besides him picking up the boys so she must be real insecure.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Lmao Jess is on YouTube deleting comments about Chris moving away and having to drive 6 hours (including my comment) TRUTH HURTS HUH JESS!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I know it's been talked about before but I don't think jess should be expected to compromise for chris on this. He's the one that moved away from his kids in the first place. And he only sees them like 25 days out of the year due to their custody agreement. Lilia sees gabe way more often than that.

Ya Jessica would be an idiot to move. Like its fine to joke about all the free baby-sitters they have but in reality she has a huge support system and her kids benefit greatly from that. If Jessica moved Lilia away from Gabe she would in a sense be doing what Chris did, except she would be taking a child away from her very involved father vs. being the father who moved away.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Wonder if the phone tracker is leftover paranoia after drake cheating.

Chris doesn't even have a job and they're together all the time besides him picking up the boys so she must be real insecure.

Yeah IDK why she would even show that tracker, makes her seem insecure. I was thinking she probably wants to know how long he spends at Ashley's house while getting the boys. I know that it bothers her so fucking that she can't go.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Wonder if the phone tracker is leftover paranoia after drake cheating.

I actually almost mentioned that in the recap lololol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Janell is soooooo hard to look at I just can't
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She's sad. Why didn't she wait to heal from Drake? She jumped right into another relationship and look at her now? Tracking Chris. Yeah...he stopped at AM/PM and cheated on her behind the dumpster while his boys shop for snack inside.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Holy shit Jess go buy the twins some new pajamas. They seem to be always wearing footie pajamas that are too small. The sleeves are always like tight and up to their elbows and the leg part is always all tight. That cant be comfortable
Jesus, those sleepers look awful! And why are they wearing winter sleepers in the middle of summer?!! And how is poor Kaden ever going to successfully toilet train at night if he has to struggle with that shit on?!!! It's definitely a sign Jess doesn't like to spend money on them. I had relatives who really struggled financially while their boys were young and the kids wore too tight pjs until they couldn't take it anymore and just went to sleep with their underwear on. The difference is Jess CAN afford new clothing!
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Jess shouldn't have to move anywhere, that's where she grew up, majority of her family lives, her friends live, her kids schools since they started. I'm from a small town and I would never move away because I met some guy who chose to scope out redheads 6 hours from where his kids were. And I also don't think Chris should be so far from his biological boys, who need him in their day to day life... therefore: the relationship should have had red flags from the start and they shouldn't have got engaged the week they met ::eyeroll::

And, yes....Janell is a little hard to look at, lol but, I'm a little interested to see where it goes. I feel like it'll be refreshing to see someone around the Skube clan who actually has her shit together. Alyna is super cute IMO, and Janell seems like a good mom. We'll see if it lasts.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Man, I don't get tired from Chris vlogging, it's way more calming than her constant "Omg, it's literally so exciting!!!!"

Jess seriously, you had to paint the house right when Tommy and Caden are here? The four kids you had before at your Moms house already didn't fit and now you want to drag 3 more over there plus a cat? And everbody else has to accomodate her plans of course!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Captain Smooth wrote:Man, I don't get tired from Chris vlogging, it's way more calming than her constant "Omg, it's literally so exciting!!!!"

Jess seriously, you had to paint the house right when Tommy and Caden are here? The four kids you had before at your Moms house already didn't fit and now you want to drag 3 more over there plus a cat? And everbody else has to accomodate her plans of course!
She is so selfish. Why doesn't anyone ever tell her no? You know she never asks "is it alright if.." or "can we.." it's just WE ARE BRINGING KIDS or YOU WATCH THE KIDS. why can't Mimi every day NO, watch your own damn kids.

Return to “JesssFam”