Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

rouge
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

Unread post by rouge »

The John Meyer thing is just pathetic. She just assumed that the viewers were going to jump right on it and get her there. Did actually end up doing the giveaway? At one point on YouNow she was talking about how she was going to do a giveaway because she was going to ask people to help get his attention, and she said she was going to give away an Ipad? Why the hell would you give away an Ipad and not just use that money for something useful? Or even something stupid, like a meet and greet ticket for this guy she's obsessed with?

She only has subscribers because Keren continues to shout out here channel over and over and over. She hasn't had to work for any of it.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

rouge wrote:The John Meyer thing is just pathetic. She just assumed that the viewers were going to jump right on it and get her there. Did actually end up doing the giveaway? At one point on YouNow she was talking about how she was going to do a giveaway because she was going to ask people to help get his attention, and she said she was going to give away an Ipad? Why the hell would you give away an Ipad and not just use that money for something useful? Or even something stupid, like a meet and greet ticket for this guy she's obsessed with?

She only has subscribers because Keren continues to shout out here channel over and over and over. She hasn't had to work for any of it.
I think she did announce the winner to her giveaway
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

dnbunny wrote:Wow this thread turned sour... FAST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not gonna lie I like the videos on her personal channel esp when she's funny but without making her face like a rubber, showing nostrils, stretching her mouth etc. But suddenly she's "best friends" with Kyra and Keren who have received so much criticism about their characters and she's trying to be one of the gang which is so unreal for a personality like hers.If she had hold on to her own personal life as it was, I would respect her efforts but either way I cant stand her face on her videos

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She has the longest lips I have ever seen lol
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

I actually like karlee lol. More so than keren and Kyra. I agree she didn't have to work very hard for her channel growth, but neither did keren? Idk I just don't get why we'd hate on someone for that. She just got lucky lol

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Does anyone else think that she favors Kane over Preston? I know that she loves them both but she seems to be all about Kane. Maybe that's just the vibe I get?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

guineapeegz wrote:Does anyone else think that she favors Kane over Preston? I know that she loves them both but she seems to be all about Kane. Maybe that's just the vibe I get?
I see it too
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Blackswan wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:Does anyone else think that she favors Kane over Preston? I know that she loves them both but she seems to be all about Kane. Maybe that's just the vibe I get?
I see it too
It probably has to do with kane almost dying. Shes probably just trying to gove him as much love and attention as possible
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
I see it too
It probably has to do with kane almost dying. Shes probably just trying to gove him as much love and attention as possible
When was he almost dying? If you are talking about the penny incident, then no. I have noticed the favoritism way before that incident/her talking about it. Just look at her insta, 80% of the pictures are of Kane.

Regardless, is it a given to show more attention to one child because they almost died? I understand being more worrisome about them and giving them more of a watchful eye but showing one child more than the other is wrong. That's my opinion though.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She pays more attention to Kane but not his diaper. His diaper is always hanging so low because of how full it is.

I like Karlee and her baby voice is getting on my freaken nerves! She even uses her baby voice with Darian.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I really dont think she favors Kane over Preston. When my sister had her second baby everyone were all about her first so that she didn't get jealous so usually a mom from what I've heard is giving more attention to the second to even thing out(mom instincts or something). Does they makes sence? Lol. Plus Kane is the baby and he is really attached to Karlee whereas Preston has a different personality more independent and he is receiving constantly love from his grandma,grandpa,uncles too. Karlee is just all about Kane's cuteness which is sweet but definitely does not put Preston's needs aside for sure.

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

nebula wrote:I really dont think she favors Kane over Preston. When my sister had her second baby everyone were all about her first so that she didn't get jealous so usually a mom from what I've heard is giving more attention to the second to even thing out(mom instincts or something). Does they makes sence? Lol. Plus Kane is the baby and he is really attached to Karlee whereas Preston has a different personality more independent and he is receiving constantly love from his grandma,grandpa,uncles too. Karlee is just all about Kane's cuteness which is sweet but definitely does not put Preston's needs aside for sure.

So you're saying that it's okay to neglect your child because your relatives are giving them attention? Huh.. I didn't know that that was the 101 to parenting. In other threads, when they see parents not giving enough attention to their eldest because of their newborn, everyone gets pissed off. But with Karlee it's okay? Because Kane is cute and Preston has an independent personality?? He's three! I would never leave my child alone "because they are independent". I would NEVER show favoritism even if my other child is getting attention from family members. That's just me I guess. I might be a different parent.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Why the heck do I care about other threads?? You CLEARLY missed the point. She doesn't neglect him and when did she leave him alone??? Did I say any of those things? No one talked about what you said you are upset for no reason. Go argue with someone for real reason cause personally I really really don't give a fuck about karlee or her children I'm just here while trying to sleep. You got offended and took it personally like wtf?
And yes that is a popular opinion of parenting coming from a lot of mothers cause the gp seem to be attached to firstborn.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Karlee was looking kinda pregnant in the most recent vid (2 kids at 21 years old). Much fuller in the face than usual. Or maybe it was just the lighting?
Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

Lol their new vlog is titled I Have A Favorite Child!?
Thanks for the shout out!

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hi Karlee lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kane is a baby?
Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

Blackswan wrote:Kane is a baby?
I think he is 14(?) months. I just know he's over a year old lol

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

nebula wrote:I really dont think she favors Kane over Preston. When my sister had her second baby everyone were all about her first so that she didn't get jealous so usually a mom from what I've heard is giving more attention to the second to even thing out(mom instincts or something). Does they makes sence? Lol. Plus Kane is the baby and he is really attached to Karlee whereas Preston has a different personality more independent and he is receiving constantly love from his grandma,grandpa,uncles too. Karlee is just all about Kane's cuteness which is sweet but definitely does not put Preston's needs aside for sure.

Yeah I think it's a combo of Kane breastfeeding still, him probably being in that affectionate stage, and Preston just being older and 'needing' her less. Preston seems intelligent and pretty independent,imo i haven't seen her favour one over the other but it's possible he doesn't seek his mom out for constant attention. Kids have different personalities. Plus, Karlee was only 17/18 when she had Preston and a first time mom living with her parents so it's not crazy to think that she might have had more help from her mom when Preston was a baby. I'm not saying she palmed him off on her mom or anything (she seems like a great mom and everyone needs help with their first) but she probably knew what she was doing with Kane and so her mom maybe took a step back and didn't develop as super close a bond with him. It happens!
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her grown ass finally got to meet her celebrity crush and called him "sweet". He's far from sweet but of course he's gonna play the part with his fans. She must think that's how he is 24/7.

Return to “I-P”