OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Joygirl42
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

teddyandmommy wrote:Did she ever confirm herself that she didn't graduate? Or is it just speculation because Oscar did the at home graduation for her since she didn't walk with her class
Oscar just gave her a ceremony cause she missed out on the real one because she dropped out senior year(she had bad grades already and getting pregnant was just the final straw). She never got her GED even though she said once they did YouTube full time they would both do online school. Her for her GED and him for realtor(not sure of what he wanted) But this was back in Montana days, where they were so much more down to earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohthehumanity
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ohthehumanity »

Do they have shorts for poor Levi? This may seem super nitpicky, but they have been complaining about how hot is, or everyone is wearing shorts/dresses and Levi is always wearing pants. It's so strange to me, in the vlog they just posted even Alaya was in a short romper
aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

Ohthehumanity wrote:Do they have shorts for poor Levi? This may seem super nitpicky, but they have been complaining about how hot is, or everyone is wearing shorts/dresses and Levi is always wearing pants. It's so strange to me, in the vlog they just posted even Alaya was in a short romper
Idk what their reasoning is but it could be because they want to prevent some bug bites since they're out camping?
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Ohthehumanity wrote:Do they have shorts for poor Levi? This may seem super nitpicky, but they have been complaining about how hot is, or everyone is wearing shorts/dresses and Levi is always wearing pants. It's so strange to me, in the vlog they just posted even Alaya was in a short romper
It's not nitpicky to me.

I feel like most of the clothes they put on their kids are clothes they got from subscribers or family. The last time I saw her buy clothes for the kids was when she was with Keren (when she was visiting them in the Utah apartment). Not saying she doesn't buy them clothes now but it's like she doesn't sit down and go through their clothes to see. Levi is always underdressed. Wait until winter.

bugbuddyhater2046
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bugbuddyhater2046 »

d4865 wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:Do you guys think they'll get a TV show offer for like TLC like sam & Nia did? Of course, they'll probably take it unlike those two dipshits.

Honestly, I don't think so. Their life isn't THAT interesting and I'm sure that they won't be together forever. Oscar seems like an asshole and Kyra will come to her senses and leave him. I can see her being a nurse or something of that nature.

I dont see Kyra having that much ambition she just wants to pop out 3-4 more kids and take selfies while her nanny cares for her kids lol. plus she'd literally have the worst bedside manner lol. She doesn't have any substance to her, like she's not a terrible person, although I don't think she seems nice, she just seems kinda shallow/ 1 dimensional
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Oscar logic: "last year this log ruined my fave camera"
*proceeds to put new camera on log to get a shot...
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

They really let the kids sleep in the car in the hot sun in the Utah desert?? Do they not see the cases of kids dying from being left in hot cars???

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

I can't stand when Oscar shouts on the vlogs. He lifts his obnoxious head up in the air when he speaks as if his blowing on trumpet, it's so annoying. I don't want to see up inside his flared nostrils, gross!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Pineapples wrote:They really let the kids sleep in the car in the hot sun in the Utah desert?? Do they not see the cases of kids dying from being left in hot cars???

Koruna was in the car too and I'm pretty sure she would of left the car running with the air conditioner on. They're not the worlds best parents but they're not dumb enough to let Levi and Alaya sleep in a blistering hot car.
I know they're not well liked on this site but give them some credit Image

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

aspynferris wrote:
Idk what their reasoning is but it could be because they want to prevent some bug bites since they're out camping?
Ha! I seriously doubt they have that foresight...they let them run around in a diaper while camping and didnt even use sunblock.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
xoxoal3xandra
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xoxoal3xandra »

Alaya is seriously cute.

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

xoxoal3xandra wrote:Alaya is seriously cute.

I agree! A very smiley and happy expressive baby!! Also she's becoming very active and trying to talk, it's adorable
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

See I'm a horrible person and do not find her cute at all

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Lovehound11 wrote:See I'm a horrible person and do not find her cute at all

Same. She just hasn't hit the cute stage for me yet. It's that hair that ruins her
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Cute in an old man type of way maybe

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Thoughts on Kyra trying Monq?
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

staceybrax wrote:
Pineapples wrote:They really let the kids sleep in the car in the hot sun in the Utah desert?? Do they not see the cases of kids dying from being left in hot cars???

Koruna was in the car too and I'm pretty sure she would of left the car running with the air conditioner on. They're not the worlds best parents but they're not dumb enough to let Levi and Alaya sleep in a blistering hot car.
I know they're not well liked on this site but give them some credit Image

They're "not well liked on this site"? You make it sound like people are ragging on them for no good reason. If they're dumb enough to not cut up their children's food and risk chocking them, put on whether appropriate clothes(toddler with no jacket or socks in utah winter?) or allow their toddler to repeatedly smack his head in the bathtub is it such a stretch to think they would think their child is ok sleeping in a heated car?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

She realizes apple cider vinegar and komutcha are not the same thing and you don't mix kombutcha in water at all
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

miamaldari wrote:
d4865 wrote:The thing is with Kyra and Oscar is they make mistakes, but they're only human... and we all can't say we're perfect people / parents.

I'm sure you've all left your kid in a nappy for a little longer, or wore a pad to a pool or had your kid off of schedule, we've all done it, I sure have...

Yeah they may be behind on vlogs but they're human, and editing does seem hard and so can YouTube

Of course they're only human and no parent is perfect and yes, a lot of the comments on here are people being extremely nitpicky and over the top (you can't really place blame though. When you don't like someone its easy to let everything they do bug you. We all do it) but its not always about saggy diapers and off the wall schedules.
Rephrase your sentence like this: "I'm sure you've all left your kid in the sun for hours without sunblock or left them alone on a bed with mountains of blankets or maybe leave them unattended in a bath that they've already slipped in quite a few times. They're only making mistakes! They are human!"

Doesn't sound so innocent now does it? Its easy to point out the "lesser" mistakes these two make and make excuses for their actions but the fact is they've had more than enough chances to learn from their mistakes but they don't. Yeah, we DO all make mistakes as parents but its about being mature enough to LEARN from them.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

wolflily23 wrote:
Of course they're only human and no parent is perfect and yes, a lot of the comments on here are people being extremely nitpicky and over the top (you can't really place blame though. When you don't like someone its easy to let everything they do bug you. We all do it) but its not always about saggy diapers and off the wall schedules.
Rephrase your sentence like this: "I'm sure you've all left your kid in the sun for hours without sunblock or left them alone on a bed with mountains of blankets or maybe leave them unattended in a bath that they've already slipped in quite a few times. They're only making mistakes! They are human!"

Doesn't sound so innocent now does it? Its easy to point out the "lesser" mistakes these two make and make excuses for their actions but the fact is they've had more than enough chances to learn from their mistakes but they don't. Yeah, we DO all make mistakes as parents but its about being mature enough to LEARN from them.
I couldn't agree with you more!!!

#NeverForget
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 0ff0d5.jpg[/img]

Or...still my favorite #ParentingFail- Vlog footage being more important than their sons health
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 6ebe89.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”